News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

An RPG about stuff

Started by sparkycinnamon, Jan 25, 2020, 10:45:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparkycinnamon

(this is a half-joke, half-serious RPG)
Plot:
A weird dragon-like creature has appeared, kidnapping poor Minecraft villagers and using a spell to hypnotize them, and trying to destroy them if they rebel. You are called by the kingdom's leader to stop the dragon-like creature and bring back peace to the kingdom.

RULES:
1. Don't be overpowered.
2. Follow the Guidelines(obviously).
3. You can be any species you want, as long as it doesn't conflict with the other rules in the RPG.

To join, use this template:
Name:
Attack(on a scale of 1 to 10):
Defense(on a scale of 1 to 10):
Speed(on a scale of 1 to 10):
Personality:
Skills:
Inventory:
Other:
Characters:
Quote from: Controlled by meName: Joey
Attack(on a scale of 1 to 10): 6
Defense(on a scale of 1 to 10): 7
Speed(on a scale of 1 to 10): 9
Personality: Timid, but a nice person.
Skills:
Tuba Playing: Inflicts Sleepy(meaning they can't use standard attacks) on an enemy.
Tarp Attack: Inflicts Blindness(meaning their speed goes down) on an enemy.
Inventory: 2 cans of peas, a tuba, and a tarp.
Other:why do i have all my RP characters have j at the start of their name
Quote from: CrazeePiName: Punching Bag Special Deluxe
Attack(on a scale of 1 to 10): 8
Defense(on a scale of 1 to 10): 10
Speed(on a scale of 1 to 10): 0
Personality: Has none
Skills:

Exist: Punching Bag Special Deluxe exists, doing absolutely nothing.
Counter: Automatically counters enemy attacks for half the damage they dealt (rounded down) + Punching Bag Special Deluxe's own attack.
Provoke: Punching Bag Special Deluxe does something wacky to provoke an enemy, making them more likely to attack Punching Bag Special Deluxe.

Inventory: Has a zipper and that's about it.
Other: Incapable of using standard attacks.
Quote from: realicraftName: Nef
Attack(on a scale of 1 to 10): 5
Speed(on a scale of 1 to 10): 2
Personality: Likes tech
Skills:
    Sky Static: Summons a bolt of lightning onto an enemy, dealing damage and likely hitting other nearby enemies.
    Spin the Wheel: Spins a wheel, which causes random effects that affect random people.
    Charged (passive): Being hit by a move that makes contact has a small chance of paralyzing the person who used the move, if they are an enemy.

Inventory: A yellow scarf, a calculator
Other: i guess a move that does random things is a standard skill for my rpg characters
Quote from: seanbobeName: Zak
Attack(on a scale of 1 to 10): 0
Speed(on a scale of 1 to 10): 5
Personality: Silent. Unknown.
Skills:
     Heal: Restores health to target.
     Block: Raises target's defense for a turn.
     QuickHeal: Restores half as much health as Heal to target. Grants user an extra turn, but they can't use another skill on this turn.
Inventory: Medicine, olives.
Other: I dunno.
Quote from: DaEpikDudeName: Teddey Zike
Attack(on a scale of 1 to 10): 7
Defense(on a scale of 1 to 10): 2
Speed(on a scale of 1 to 10): 8
Personality: Rather generic "main character of a Fire Emblem game" type personality.
Skills:
- Adventurous Support: Gives a party member a buff to attack for a few turns.
- CHAAAAARGE!: Increases Teddey's Attack and Speed, but lowers his Defense for a few turns.
- Overly Dramatic Speech: Chance to inflict Sleepy on all enemies.
Inventory: Cheapo sword that he got from a random village chest somewhere, 2 apples.
Other: Introducing the latest incarnation of Teddy Zeke

Inventory:
Nothing yet! ;(

Anyways, have fun!(also, if I'm doing something wrong please tell me this is my first time doing something like this)
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Joyous Theta

Name: Punching Bag Special Deluxe
Attack(on a scale of 1 to 10): 8
Speed(on a scale of 1 to 10): 0
Personality: Has none
Skills:

Exist: Punching Bag Special Deluxe exists, doing absolutely nothing.
Counter: Automatically counters enemy attacks for half the damage they dealt (rounded down) + Punching Bag Special Deluxe's own attack.
Provoke: Punching Bag Special Deluxe does something wacky to provoke an enemy, making them more likely to attack Punching Bag Special Deluxe.

Inventory: Has a zipper and that's about it.
Other: Incapable of using standard attacks.

realicraft

Name: Nef
Attack(on a scale of 1 to 10): 5
Speed(on a scale of 1 to 10): 2
Personality: Likes tech
Skills:
    Sky Static: Summons a bolt of lightning onto an enemy, dealing damage and likely hitting other nearby enemies.
    Spin the Wheel: Spins a wheel, which causes random effects that affect random people.
    Charged (passive): Being hit by a move that makes contact has a small chance of paralyzing the person who used the move, if they are an enemy.

Inventory: A yellow scarf, a calculator
Other: i guess a move that does random things is a standard skill for my rpg characters
it sure is 43.250.142.151       tbgforums.com time, i think, maybe,
ewow status: 2a has released yet; voting ends on April 18th, at 10 PM UTC
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

Seanbobe

Name: Zak
Attack(on a scale of 1 to 10): 0
Speed(on a scale of 1 to 10): 5
Personality: Silent. Unknown.
Skills:
     Heal: Restores health to target.
     Block: Raises target's defense for a turn.
     QuickHeal: Restores half as much health as Heal to target. Grants user an extra turn, but they can't use another skill on this turn.
Inventory: Medicine, olives.
Other: I dunno.
My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

Blunderbus

Name: Teddey Zike
Attack(on a scale of 1 to 10): 7
Defense(on a scale of 1 to 10): 2
Speed(on a scale of 1 to 10): 8
Personality: Rather generic "main character of a Fire Emblem game" type personality.
Skills:
- Adventurous Support: Gives a party member a buff to attack for a few turns.
- CHAAAAARGE!: Increases Teddey's Attack and Speed, but lowers his Defense for a few turns.
- Overly Dramatic Speech: Chance to inflict Sleepy on all enemies.
Inventory: Cheapo sword that he got from a random village chest somewhere, 2 apples.
Other: Introducing the latest incarnation of Teddy Zeke
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

sparkycinnamon

All of them are in. I'll probably start the RPG this afternoon.
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

sparkycinnamon

alright disregard the last post it's gonna start in 20 minutes to appease my stubborn, impatient mind

sparkycinnamon

PBSD, Nef, Zak, Teddey Zike, and Joey are just hanging out when Joey gets a text on his phone.

Quote from: Kingdom LeaderWe need your help! A dragon-like creature is attacking the kingdom!

realicraft

Ask Joey to text back asking for confirmation that this is truly the kingdom's leader. We don't want to go on a several-week journey thanks to some troll.
it sure is 43.250.142.151       tbgforums.com time, i think, maybe,
ewow status: 2a has released yet; voting ends on April 18th, at 10 PM UTC
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

DownsGameClub

Topic closed at request of owner.