News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Non-Standard Lemonade Stand (REBOOT EDITION)

Started by Blunderbus, Jan 03, 2020, 08:11:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joyous Theta

Beatrice shrugs, walks over, and knocks on the door to the back room.

A single bee lands on Rich's hair.

Shpore

A line of aliens arrives at the stand. The line is so big it goes around the world.

sparkycinnamon

Jordan looks at the line of aliens.

Jordan in mind: What the...
Jordan in real life: Um, what kind of pastries do you sell?
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

the2000

"Can I order a pizaz," Jef screams, while not being anywhere near the counter.
wasteof - the game of joining the game continues

<-- This is my friend dan. we are good chums
DAN FACT OF THE DAY: dan can only count to six on his hands

Shpore

Despite not being employed at the stand, Andy starts selling star drinks to the aliens

Joyous Theta

The bees swarm around the aliens.

Beatrice looks towards Jordan and Jef and shrugs. "Read the menu I guess?" she suggests.

Shpore

the2000

Jef turns to Beatrice. "I don't know how to read"

Joyous Theta

A bee starts buzzing around Jef.

Beatrice attempts to look at the menu for anything regarding pizza, but doesn't see anything. "I dunno."

the2000

"Jef wants pizaz." Jef shoots his tongue out like a frog, latching onto and swallowing the bee.

Joyous Theta

The bee attempts to sting Jef's insides.

Beatrice starts backing away slowly, not sure what to make of Jef's frog tongue. "Uh, what?"

Shpore

The aliens are still lined up. A text-to-speech translator erupts, "When the hell are you earthlings gonna serve us?!"

the2000

Jef's insides sting the bee. "I SAID PIZAZ!"

Joyous Theta

Beatrice looks over at Andy expecting him to do something about the aliens, before looking back towards Jef scared. "We don't serve pizza?"

sparkycinnamon

Jordan looks at the menu.

"I'll have a danish, please."
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

the2000

Quote from: CrazeePiBeatrice looks over at Andy expecting him to do something about the aliens, before looking back towards Jef scared. "We don't serve pizza?"
"WELL DON'T SERVE A PIZAZ, MAKE ONE FIRST!"

Shpore

Time stops for a second. Andy gives every alien a cup of the star drinks. They all are satisfied and leave.
The lemonade stand now has ten trillion dollars

Joyous Theta

Beatrice takes all the hives into the back room where Robbie is due to fear of Jef.

sparkycinnamon

(I'm desperately trying to revive this)

Jordan just waits patiently for his danish.

Joyous Theta

I did not realize that this had been bumped.

Uh...

I dunno.