News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Official Username Changes Thread

Started by Tymewalk, Feb 04, 2018, 06:31:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DownsGameClub

Terribly sorry for the delays - I'll work on these tomorrow afternoon.

h4x

SpicyMeatball

ah, this username ain't cuttin it anymore. mind changin it to SpicyMeatball?
previously known as Floofy

Wolfslime123

Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Prism

she/her | hyper-obsessed Pokémon fan | Necrozma and Zoroark my beloveds

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

DownsGameClub

Please check your emails to verify.  Everyone (since yesterday except for Floofy) should have received an email.

Wolfslime123

Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Prism

Is the username list gonna be updated?

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

Prism

Hmmmm...
Could I get a revert to Jayfeather?

DownsGameClub

Quote from: ArceusIs the username list gonna be updated?
Oh, I remember why I haven't updated the list to a link...  :/
Will be posted shortly.

SausageMcSauce

Two of Arceus's old usernames (ReshiramTheDragon and leapinleopardstar) are not mentioned in the spreadsheet. DoubleDenial is written as 'Double Denial' and Chir's first username is not mentioned. Wolfslime123 is mentioned as 'Wolfslime' and there are countless other errors.

Also, the OP said that change undos can only be changed to the original username.

(I'm keeping my current username, I only posted here to point out some things)
I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

Prism

Quote from: SausageMcSauceAlso, the OP said that change undos can only be changed to the original username.
It means one of the original usernames, e.g. I can revert to Jayfeather, ReshiramTheDragon, CorrinTheDragon, or leapinleopardstar, but I can't do a different username.
Also, it's been two months. :p

DownsGameClub

Quote from: SausageMcSauceTwo of Arceus's old usernames (ReshiramTheDragon and leapinleopardstar) are not mentioned in the spreadsheet. DoubleDenial is written as 'Double Denial' and Chir's first username is not mentioned. Wolfslime123 is mentioned as 'Wolfslime' and there are countless other errors.
Huh, kinda odd I put him on different lists.  Let me fix that.
Also, the OP said that change undos can only be changed to the original username.
At this point I'm not considering that an "undo" - the last change was made over two months ago.

the2000

Quote from: SausageMcSauceDoubleDenial is written as 'Double Denial'
"Double Denial" is the bane of my existence. my name is "DoubleDenial" thanks
wasteof - the game of joining the game continues

<-- This is my friend dan. we are good chums
DAN FACT OF THE DAY: dan can only count to six on his hands

Prism

Quote from: SausageMcSauceChir's
***Chir''s

Prism

DownsGameClub

Quote from: Jayfeather...
My bad!  I got it taken care of. :)

Blunderbus

I'm finally going to change my username to the one I actually use nowadays

Change my username to FlashFlire please
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

Blunderbus

Prism

redgreenandblue

Small flaw in the list: lanturn1427's original username was ev3commanderTBG

ev3commanderTBG -> lanturn1427 -> ev3commander
🌱

JustMeMeMe

I just don't get it, why would users want to change their name?
A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like. Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign. It's up to you! In your signature you can use BBCode if it is allowed in this particular forum. You can see the features that are allowed/enabled listed below whenever you edit your signature.
LOL.

Blunderbus

Quote from: JustMeMeMeI just don't get it, why would users want to change their name?
In case you made your username when you were like 10 and want to update it to the username you actually use on other websites nowadays.
Or just whenever you decide to swap to a different fandom (*ahem* Jayfeather)

Prism

Quote from: FlashFlire
Quote from: JustMeMeMeI just don't get it, why would users want to change their name?
In case you made your username when you were like 10 and want to update it to the username you actually use on other websites nowadays.
heheheh

Flowermanvista

Quote from: FlashFlire
<--- hmmmmmmm
good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.