News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Stop the Spambots!

Started by Seanbobe, May 07, 2019, 08:44:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blunderbus

(John)
"Probably."

(Mackenzie)
Reshi uses the dodginess pamphlet unless someone else wants it.
Mackenzie gives the Angry Shirt to Flynn unless RGB doesn't like that.
"If they're on the upper floors, we should try to start heading up, right?"
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

Seanbobe

John's group:
Quote from: DaEpikDude"Probably."
The group enters the code and heads down a flight of stairs. The next flight is blocked by a gate that requires a keycard to open.  The group heads into a hallway with two security guards in it.

Guard 1: This area has restricted access. I need to see your identification to let you past.

Mackenzie's group:
Quote from: DaEpikDudeReshi uses the dodginess pamphlet unless someone else wants it.
Mackenzie gives the Angry Shirt to Flynn unless RGB doesn't like that.
"If they're on the upper floors, we should try to start heading up, right?"
Items equipped.

The group enters the code that John gave them and heads up. They walk into a large office with several people sitting at desks. Nobody seems to notice them. There is a locked door on the left wall and a man sitting in an armchair right next to the door.
My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

Seanbobe

Seanbobe

Faressain added a character via Discord DM.
John's group:
Ar'tler walks down the stairs and up to the group.
Ar'tler joins the party.

???: Since you seem to have enough people now, I'm going to help the others.

The figure disappears suddenly.

Guard 2: Who are you all? Access to this area is only allowed to employees of Spambot inc.

Mackenzie's group:
A strange figure appears next to the group suddenly.

???: I'm going to help for a bit. Don't mind me.

Faressain

Ar'tler seems to pant once with the group. - "W...what I'm missing there out of curiosity?" - He looks at the guards and the party, dumbfolded there. Okay, what is that Spambot inc they are talking about?

He then looks around for if he could get some stuff there. Should I introduce during situation or after it? Since it feels weird.
(Stuff to give Ar'tler:
- Thorny Stick
- Pamphlet of Loudness
- Tennis Racket
- Strange Tie)
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Joyous Theta

Name: James Chetaton
Student or teacher: Student
Personality: Cheats a lot. Kind of snarky.
Stats: Please split 10 points between the following:
     Fitness: 3
     Intelligence: 5
     Willpower: 2
Skills:
     Copy (original cost + 2 energy): James takes the last skill that an ally or an enemy used and uses it for himself. James is capable of selecting a new target when doing this. Enemy skills will always be treated as if they cost 7 energy.
     Pass Notes (idk energy): Takes a target's statuses, good or bad, and copies them to a new target. Any duplicate statuses will instead be extended.
     Cheat Code (idk energy): James does a funny dance, giving him infinite health and energy for the next turn. Unfortunately, the mysterious entity known only as "Seanbobe" does not like this, and the turn after James gains the infinite health and energy, he'll get reverted back to his last known Health and Energy and be unable to move for a turn.
Inventory: Stop the Spambots walkthrough, a pen, a phone he accidentally stole across the universe from somebody named Holly, the keys to the teacher's lounge, invalid item, 129 master balls, copies of test answers
Other: Has been held back several years for cheating.

Use 6 level ups on...
     Convict (idk energy): Convicts a target of cheating, causing all their status conditions, good or bad, to be confiscated and get removed. For every status confiscated, deal damage.
     Faulty Logic (idk energy): Causes a player's fitness and intelligence to be equal to the higher of the two stats (including buffs) with the power of faulty logic.

+10 to health and energy
+2 to all stats
+4 to Intelligence
+1 to Willpower

Name: Calls herself "Junka" because she's too embarrassed by her birth name, "RainbowSparkleLover_234." She still hasn't forgiven her parents to this day.
Student or teacher: Student, but has the worst possible attendance record.
Personality: Likes to act tough. Not a very nice person.
     Fitness: 6
     Intelligence: 1
     Willpower: 3
Skills: List 2 or 3 skills for your character here.
     Roast (idk energy): Junka spits hot fire and roasts the enemy. Deals fire damage and inflicts Angry.
     Detonate (idk energy): Junka detonates a mark, removing it from the enemy but causing damage plus any secondary effects specific to detonating that mark.
     Property Damage (idk energy): Junka attacks all marked enemies with a standard attack, adding 5 to the amount of sides on the weapon's dice when doing so. Uses Fitness instead of Intelligence as the attack is still considered a standard attack.
Inventory: A nail bat, a swiss army knife, a matchbox, a bandanna, a beanie, a shark tooth necklace, several cans of spray paint
Other: Claims to be a part of the Bandwagon Gang. All marks are considered statuses and will wear off over time like any other status.

Use 6 level ups on...
     Minamata Mark (idk energy): A mark that looks like the planet mercury which lowers an enemy's stats. Upon detonation, deals 1d40 damage and inflicts confusion.
     Vampire Mark (idk energy): A mark that looks like a fanged bat which causes all fire damage dealt to the enemy to be multiplied, along with causing the enemy to take damage over time when exposed to a weather condition that doesn't block the sun. Upon detonation, deals 1d40 damage and heals Junka by the damage dealt.

(So far, Clear is the only weather condition that fulfills the damage over time requirement for Vampire Mark.)

+10 to health and energy
+4 to all stats

Seanbobe

Quote from: CrazeePiName: James Chetaton
Student or teacher: Student
Personality: Cheats a lot. Kind of snarky.
     Fitness: 3
     Intelligence: 5
     Willpower: 2
Skills:
     Copy (original cost + 2 energy): James takes the last skill that an ally or an enemy used and uses it for himself. James is capable of selecting a new target when doing this. Enemy skills will always be treated as if they cost 7 energy.
     Pass Notes (idk energy): Takes a target's statuses, good or bad, and copies them to a new target. Any duplicate statuses will instead be extended.
     Cheat Code (idk energy): James does a funny dance, giving him infinite health and energy for the next turn. Unfortunately, the mysterious entity known only as "Seanbobe" does not like this, and the turn after James gains the infinite health and energy, he'll get reverted back to his last known Health and Energy and be unable to move for a turn.
Inventory: Stop the Spambots walkthrough, a pen, a phone he accidentally stole across the universe from somebody named Holly, the keys to the teacher's lounge, invalid item, 129 master balls, copies of test answers
Other: Has been held back several years for cheating.

Use 6 level ups on...
     Convict (idk energy): Convicts a target of cheating, causing all their status conditions, good or bad, to be confiscated and get removed. For every status confiscated, deal damage.
     Faulty Logic (idk energy): Causes a player's fitness and intelligence to be equal to the higher of the two stats (including buffs) with the power of faulty logic.

+10 to health and energy
+2 to all stats
+4 to Intelligence
+1 to Willpower

Name: Calls herself "Junka" because she's too embarrassed by her birth name, "RainbowSparkleLover_234." She still hasn't forgiven her parents to this day.
Student or teacher: Student, but has the worst possible attendance record.
Personality: Likes to act tough. Not a very nice person.
     Fitness: 6
     Intelligence: 1
     Willpower: 3
Skills: List 2 or 3 skills for your character here.
     Roast (idk energy): Junka spits hot fire and roasts the enemy. Deals fire damage and inflicts Angry.
     Detonate (idk energy): Junka detonates a mark, removing it from the enemy but causing damage plus any secondary effects specific to detonating that mark.
     Property Damage (idk energy): Junka attacks all marked enemies with a standard attack, adding 5 to the amount of sides on the weapon's dice when doing so. Uses Fitness instead of Intelligence as the attack is still considered a standard attack.
Inventory: A nail bat, a swiss army knife, a matchbox, a bandanna, a beanie, a shark tooth necklace, several cans of spray paint
Other: Claims to be a part of the Bandwagon Gang. All marks are considered statuses and will wear off over time like any other status.

Use 6 level ups on...
     Minamata Mark (idk energy): A mark that looks like the planet mercury which lowers an enemy's stats. Upon detonation, deals 1d40 damage and inflicts confusion.
     Vampire Mark (idk energy): A mark that looks like a fanged bat which causes all fire damage dealt to the enemy to be multiplied, along with causing the enemy to take damage over time when exposed to a weather condition that doesn't block the sun. Upon detonation, deals 1d40 damage and heals Junka by the damage dealt.

(So far, Clear is the only weather condition that fulfills the damage over time requirement for Vampire Mark.)

+10 to health and energy
+4 to all stats
Accepted. James is with John's half. Junka is with Mackenzie's half.
John's group:
Quote from: FaressainAr'tler seems to pant once with the group. - "W...what I'm missing there out of curiosity?" - He looks at the guards and the party, dumbfolded there. Okay, what is that Spambot inc they are talking about?

He then looks around for if he could get some stuff there. Should I introduce during situation or after it? Since it feels weird.
(Stuff to give Ar'tler:
- Thorny Stick
- Pamphlet of Loudness
- Tennis Racket
- Strange Tie)
Applied.

James runs in after Ar'tler.

Carl (nodding towards the guards): I'll explain later. We need to get in there to look at something important right now.

Mackenzie's group:
Junka runs into the room, followed by an angry man.

Angry Man: Ma'am, you can't be in here. This is a high security office.

Joyous Theta

"Uh, what am I doing back here?" James asks, "I thought I already won?"

-

"I'll do what I want, old man!" Junka says to the angry man, "You mess with the horns you get the bull!"

Faressain

"Hewwo?" - Ar'tler looks at the student. - "Well, I'm just waiting for the people to... I just don't know." - He looks at Timmy. - "Apparently something important."

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Joyous Theta

"Oh hey... um..." James quickly starts flipping through his walkthrough, "Junka?" He looks at Ar'tler confused, before starting to flip through his walkthrough again. "Which floor are we on?"

Tymewalk

"Where did you even get that thing, James?" Avalon asks.

-----

Lucy turns to the others, trying to stay out of earshot of the guard, and begins whispering.

"We're gonna need a plan. You think we can bluff our way out of this?"
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Faressain

Ar'tler looks at the Lucy, and whispers out of earshot of guards. - "Well... I'm not a judge there. All I did was to recently arrive. And that student mistook my name." - He then turns to the James, still whispering. - "Junka? Excuse me? I'm Ar'tler! And I dunno... Where are we anyway?"

Blunderbus

(John)
John looks at the second guard, and tries to think of a half-decent excuse.
"We were sent up here by Ms. Phish."

(Mackenzie)
"...Who are you two meant to be?"

Joyous Theta

"Oh," James says, flipping through his walkthrough again before looking up at Ar'tler, "I thought you were a new person?"

-

Junka ignores Mackenzie completely, steals the rope from the party, and tells the angry man that he has no style, no grace, and by extent a funny face.

Seanbobe

(Ignoring posts that are only player-player interactions unless an NPC needs to react to it.)
John's group:
Quote from: DaEpikDudeJohn looks at the second guard, and tries to think of a half-decent excuse.
"We were sent up here by Ms. Phish."
Guard 1: Really? She went home hours ago.
Guard 2: I don't think you're allowed up here.

Time to fight!
Party:
John:
     Health:23/55
     Energy:17/20
     Effects from equipment: 1x immunity to fainting, +1 attack, +1 willpower.
Nef:
     Health:50/50
     Energy:11/25
     Effects from equipment: Half damage may be dealt back to enemy when attacked, +1 attack, +1 willpower.
     Repaired! Fitness will be raised! (+10)(5 turns remaining)
Coded robot:
     Health: 30/30
Lucy:
     Health: 50/50
     Energy: 35/35
     Effects from equipment: +2 energy per turn.
Josh:
     Health: 60/60
     Energy: 40/40
     Effects from equipment: None.
Ar'tler:
     Energy: 25/25
James:
Carl:
     Health: 10/60
     Prepared: 1x Energize, 2x Time out, 2x Fireball, 1x Shout, 1x Sponge, 1x Fearless, 1x Cooldown
     Effects from equipment: +1 skill may be prepared.

Enemies:
Guard 1:
     Health: 400/400
     Skills:
          Summon backup: Summons an employee to battle. Cannot be used if two employees are already in battle.
          Confiscate: Inflicts "stolen" on a single party member, preventing the use of items.
     Fitness: 9
     Defense: 4
Guard 2:
     Health: 400/400
     Skills:
          Summon backup: Summons an employee to battle. Cannot be used if two employees are already in battle.
          Confiscate: Inflicts "stolen" on a single party member, preventing the use of items.
Employee 1:
     Skills:
          Toxic: Inflicts poison on a single party member.
          Knockout: Instantly defeats any party members with poison.
          Medical kit: Heals 150 health to all enemies.
     Fitness: 0
     Defense: 0
Employee 2:
     Skills:
          Toxic: Inflicts poison on a single party member.
          Knockout: Instantly defeats any party members with poison.
          Medical kit: Heals 150 health to all enemies.

Mackenzie's group:
Quote from: CrazeePiJunka ignores Mackenzie completely, steals the rope from the party, and tells the angry man that he has no style, no grace, and by extent a funny face.
The angry man is now very angry.

Very angry man: Alright that's it. COME ON PEOPLE! HELP ME HERE!

Suddenly all the office workers get up and run towards the party.

Time to fight!

The horde of office workers attack the group.
Mackenzie: Health: 47-6=41
Reshi: Health: 50-(9/2)=45.5
Flynn: Health: 27-10=17
Avalon: Health: 21-11=10
Junka: Health: 50-17=33
Nozomi: Health: 40-7=33

Party:
Mackenzie:
     Health: 41/50
     Effects from equipment: Immune to skill-blocking statuses, intelligence cannot be lowered by more than 5.
Reshi:
     Health:45.5/50
     Energy:20/25
     Effects from equipment: Halve damage taken and dealt.
Flynn:
     Health:17/45
     Energy:21/30
     Repetitive tactics! Will use warm up each turn! (4 turns remaining)
Avalon:
     Health: 10/55
     Energy: 30/30

Junka:
     Health: 33/50
Nozomi:
     Health: 33/40
     Energy: 45/45
???:
     Health: 0/0
     Energy: 0/0
     Effects from equipment: Immunity to all statuses, Cannot be attacked, Cannot faint, Cannot use standard attacks, Cannot use attacking items, Cannot use special moves, Skills do not cost anything, Cannot learn offensive skills, Cannot wear accessories, Cannot raise intelligence above 0.

Enemies:
Armchair man:
     Skills:
          Nullify (passive): Cancels out a single party member's action before they take the action. Can only be used once per turn.
          Last one standing (passive): Cannot be attacked until every other enemy is defeated.
     Defense: 1 (999 and 999 against defense-piercing moves while other enemies are in battle.)
Very angry man:
     Health: 500/500
     Skills:
          Evil glare: Deals 20 defense-piecing damage and inflicts fear on a single party member.
          Manage: Focuses the worker horde on a single party member. The focused horde is more likely to attack the focused party member.
          Call for help: Adds 10 workers to the worker horde. Creates a worker horde with 30 workers if the worker horde was defeated.
     Fitness: 7
     Defense: -2
     Furious! Can act twice! (5 turns remaining)
Worker horde:
     Health: 1 per worker.
     Workers: 60
     Focused on: Junka
     Skills:
          Swarm: Each worker deals 1 unblockable damage to a single party member.
     Fitness: -20 (0 when using a skill)

Blunderbus

(John)
"Well that didn't work."
John uses Desperate Measures on Employee #1.

(Mackenzie)
If the worker horde counts as 60 enemies with 1 HP each, Reshi uses Primal Fury. If it counts as 1 enemy with 60 HP, he uses Come At Me.
Either way, Mackenzie uses Reverse Card on the Very Angry Man.

Faressain

Ar'tler goes surprised, before striking the cute furry eyes, probably drawn or not (comes used Furryism against enemies).

Joyous Theta

"OwO" James says, imitating Ar'tler.

-

"Very angry man? More like very angry trash can!" Junka says to the very angry man, attempting to roast him.

Seanbobe

John's group:
Quote from: DaEpikDude"Well that didn't work."
John uses Desperate Measures on Employee #1.
John: Desperate measures: 1d30=20+10(intelligence)+1(weapon)=31*3(health)=93
John smacks the employee very hard.
Employee 1: Health: 50-93=0
Employee 1 runs away.

Quote from: FaressainAr'tler goes surprised, before striking the cute furry eyes, probably drawn or not (comes used Furryism against enemies).
Ar'tler: Furryism: 1d10=4+9(intelligence)=13
The enemies are somewhat surprised by Ar'tler.
Guard 1: Health: 400-(13-4(defense))=391
Guard 2: Health: 400-(13-4(defense))=391
Employee 2: Health: 50-13=37
Ar'tler: Health: 60+31=60

Quote from: CrazeePi"OwO" James says, imitating Ar'tler.
James: Replica furryism: 1d10=8+11(intelligence)=19
The enemies are more surprised by James imitating Ar'tler.
Guard 1: Health: 391-(19-4)=376
Guard 2: Health: 391-(19-4)=376
Employee 2: Health: 37-19=18
Josh: Health: 60+49=60

Nef whacks employee 2 with his book.
Nef: Book smack: 1d15=5+5(fitness)+10(repaired)-5(snowy)+3(prepared)=18
Nef snacks the employee quickly.
Employee 2: Health: 18-18=0
Employee 2 runs away.

The robot defends Nef.

Lucy deep freezes the enemies.
Lucy: Deep freeze:
     Guard 1: 1d25=5+4(intelligence)-4(enemy defense)=5
     Frozen! Cannot act!
     Guard 2: 1d25=6+4(intelligence)-4(enemy defense)=6
     Frozen! Cannot act!
Lucy freezes the enemies mostly harmlessly.
Guard 1: Health: 376-5=371
Guard 2: Health: 376-6=370

Josh gives Carl an apple.
Carl: Health: 10+20=30

Carl attacks Guard 1 with the bell.
Carl: Bell toll: 1d15=12+3(fitness)-5(snowy)-4(enemy defense)=6
Carl hits the guard with the bell.
Guard 1: Health: 371-6=365
Belled! Defense is reduced! (-2)

Party:
John:
     Energy:12/20
Nef:
     Health:50/50
     Effects from equipment: Half damage may be dealt back to enemy when attacked, +1 attack, +1 willpower.
     Repaired! Fitness will be raised! (+10)(4 turns remaining)
Coded robot:
Lucy:
     Energy: 31/35
Josh:
Ar'tler:
     Energy: 21/25
James:
     Energy: 17/25
Carl:
     Health: 30/60
     Prepared: 1x Energize, 2x Time out, 2x Fireball, 1x Shout, 1x Sponge, 1x Fearless, 1x Cooldown

Enemies:
Guard 1:
     Health: 365/400
     Skills:
     Belled! Defense has been lowered! (-2)(2 turns remaining)
Guard 2:
     Health: 370/400
     Skills:
     Frozen! Cannot act! (1 turn remaining)
Mackenzie's group:
Quote from: DaEpikDudeIf the worker horde counts as 60 enemies with 1 HP each, Reshi uses Primal Fury. If it counts as 1 enemy with 60 HP, he uses Come At Me.
Either way, Mackenzie uses Reverse Card on the Very Angry Man.
Reshi uses come at me. Only Reshi will be targeted by single target attacks this turn.

Mackenzie tries to use reverse card.
Her action is nullified by the armchair man.

Quote from: CrazeePi"Very angry man? More like very angry trash can!" Junka says to the very angry man, attempting to roast him.
Junka: roast: 1d20=9+5(intelligence)+2(negative enemy defense)=16
Junka roasts the very angry man, further angering him.
Very angry man: Health: 500-16=484
Angry! Cannot use non-attacking abilities!

Flynn warms up.
Flynn disobeys commands!
Flynn cools down the enemies!
Cooldown! Fitness is nullified!

Avalon invigorates Junka.
Invigorated! Gets an extra turn!

Nozomi uses Squidwardchat!
The worker horde is now focused on the very angry man.

??? heals the group.
Everyone regained 10 health.

The armchair man kicks Reshi.
Armchair man: Kick: 1d20=10
Reshi: Block: 1d10=3+6(willpower)=9
10-9=1/2(trench coat)=0.5
Reshi near completely blocks the attack.
Reshi: Health: 50-0.5=49.5

The very angry man gives Reshi an evil glare.
Reshi: Health: 49.5-20/2(trench coat)=39.5

The very angry man punches Reshi.
Very angry man: Punch: 1d20=13
Reshi: Block: 1d10=5+6(willower)+5(snowy)=16
13<16
Reshi blocks the attack.

The worker horde rushes the party... and the very angry man.
Mackenzie: Health: 50-4=46
Reshi: Health: 39.5-(9/2(trench coat))=35
Flynn: Health: 27-9=18
Avalon: Health: 20-7=13
Junka: Health: 43-10=33
Nozomi: Health: 40-8=32
Very angry man: Health: 484-12=472

Party:
Mackenzie:
     Health: 46/50
     Effects from equipment: Immune to skill-blocking statuses, intelligence cannot be lowered by more than 5.
     Prepared! Next attack wil do +3 damage!
Reshi:
     Health:35/50
Flynn:
     Health:18/45
     Energy:10/30
     Repetitive tactics! Will use warm up each turn! (3 turns remaining)
     Warmed up! Next attack will do x2.5 damage!
     Prepared! Next attack wil do +3 damage!
Avalon:
     Health: 13/55
     Energy: 29/30
Junka:
     Health: 33/50
     Energy: 20/25
     Invigorated! Can act twice!
Nozomi:
     Health: 32/40
     Energy: 38/45
     Effects from equipment: Sometimes assists standard attacks.
???:

Enemies:
Armchair man:
     Skills:
          Nullify (passive): Cancels out a single party member's action before they take the action. Can only be used once per turn.
          Last one standing (passive): Cannot be attacked until every other enemy is defeated.
     Defense: 1 (999 and 999 against defense-piercing moves while other enemies are in battle.)
Very angry man:
     Health: 472/500
     Skills:
          Evil glare: Deals 20 defense-piecing damage and inflicts fear on a single party member.
          Manage: Focuses the worker horde on a single party member. The focused horde is more likely to attack the focused party member.
          Call for help: Adds 10 workers to the worker horde. Creates a worker horde with 30 workers if the worker horde was defeated.
     Furious! Can act twice! (4 turns remaining)
     Angry! Cannot use non-attacking abilities! (3 turns remaining)
Worker horde:
     Workers: 60
     Focused on: Very angry man
     Skills:

Faressain

"Well, I guess I'll just- Grrrh. I swear I'm having an anger attack right now." - Ar'tler uses Wrath on the Guard 1, seems like.

Blunderbus

John bops Guard 1 on the head with his textbook.

Reshi guards.

Mackenzie whips out her deck of UNO cards, and says "no u" to the Very Angry Man while holding up a red draw 2.
...wait a second

Joyous Theta

James bops Guard 1 on the head with his walkthrough.

-

"This place is gonna be Bandwagon territory when I'm through with you trash can!" Junka says to the very angry man, marking him with a minamata mark.

Seanbobe

John's group:
Quote from: Faressain"Well, I guess I'll just- Grrrh. I swear I'm having an anger attack right now." - Ar'tler uses Wrath on the Guard 1, seems like.
Ar'tler: Wrath:
     Guard 1: 1d40=31+9(intelligence)-4(enemy defense)+2(belled)=38
     Guard 2: 1d20=4+9(inteligence)-4(enemy defense)=9
     Guard 2: 1d20=15+9(intelligence)-4(enemy defense)=20
     Ar'tler: 1d20=6+9(intelligence)-5(snowy)=10
Ar'tler deals heavy damage to the guards, but takes moderate damage himself.
Guard 1: Health: 365-38=327
Guard 2: Health: 370-(9+20)=341
Ar'tler: Health: 60-10=50

Quote from: DaEpikDudeJohn bops Guard 1 on the head with his textbook.
John: Book smack: 1d15=5+7(fitness)+1(weapon)-4(enemy defense)-5(snowy)+2(belled)=6
John weakly hits the guard.
Guard 1: Health: 327-6=321

Quote from: CrazeePiJames bops Guard 1 on the head with his walkthrough.
James: Walkthrough whack: 1d15=7+5(fitness)-4(enemy defense)+2(belled)=10
The walkthrough hits the guard surprisingly well for a set of papers stapled together.
Guard 1: Health: 321-10=311
Cheated! Defense is lowered! (-1)

Nef tosses his brick at the guard.
Nef: Brick toss: 1d15=7+5(fitness)+10(repaired)-4(enemy defense)+2(belled)+1(cheated)-5(snowy)+1(weapon)=17
Nef's brick rebounds!
Nef: Brick rebound: 1d15=5+5(fitness)+10(repaired)-4(enemy defense)+2(belled)+1(cheated)-5(snowy)+1(weapon)=15
17+15=32
Nef deals two powerful hits to the guard.
Guard 1: Health: 311-32=279

The coded robot attacks guard 1.
Coded robot: Attack: 1d15=1+2(fitness)-4(enemy defense)-5(snowy)+2(belled)+1(cheated)=3
The coded robot weakly hits the guard.
Guard w: health: 279-3=276

Lucy overcooks the guards.
Lucy: overcook:
     Guard 1: Health: 276-(10+4(intelligence)-4(enemy defense)+2(belled)+1(cheated))=263
     Guard 2: Health: 341-(15+4(intelligence)-4(enemy defense))=326
     Burnt! Health will go down! May spread!

Josh pings the enemies.
     Guard 1: Health: 263-20=243
     Guard 2: Health: 326-20=306

Carl shouts.
     Guard 1: Health: 243-(10+6(intelligence)-4(enemy defense)+2(belled)+1(cheated))=228
     Guard 2: Health: 306-(10+6(intelligence)-4(enemy defense))=294

Guard 1 gently touches Nef.
Guard 1: Touch: 1d20=9+9(fitness)=18
Nef: Block: 1d10=2+6(fitness)+5(snowy)=13
18-13=5
The light touch deals light damage.
Nef: Health: 50-5=45

Party:
John:
     Energy:12/20
Nef:
     Health:45/50
     Repaired! Fitness will be raised! (+10)(3 turns remaining)
Coded robot:
Lucy:
     Energy: 28/35
Josh:
Ar'tler:
     Energy: 18/25
James:
     Energy: 17/25
Carl:
     Health: 30/60
     Prepared: 1x Energize, 2x Time out, 2x Fireball, 1x Sponge, 1x Fearless, 1x Cooldown

Enemies:
Guard 1:
     Health: 228/400
     Skills:
     Belled! Defense has been lowered! (-2)(1 turn remaining)
     Cheated! defense has been lowered! (-1)(4 turns remaining)
Guard 2:
     Health: 290/400
     Skills:
     Burnt! Health will go down! May spread! (2 turns remaining)
Mackenzie's group:
Quote from: DaEpikDudeReshi guards.

Mackenzie whips out her deck of UNO cards, and says "no u" to the Very Angry Man while holding up a red draw 2.
...wait a second
Reshi guards.

Mackenzie reverses the very angry man.
!suoiruF Can only act every other turn!
!yrgnA Cannot use attacking abilities!

Quote from: CrazeePi"This place is gonna be Bandwagon territory when I'm through with you trash can!" Junka says to the very angry man, marking him with a minamata mark.
Junka uses a minamata mark.
Marked! Stats will be lowered! (-1)

Junka attacks with the bat. (Action given via discord.)
Junka: Bat whack: 2d15=15+6+10(fitness)+2(negative enemy defense)+1(marked)=34
Junka whacks the very angry man for massive damage.
Very angry man: Health: 472-34=438
Bleeding! Health will go down!

Flynn warms up.
Flynn attacks with the fan.
Flynn: Fan smack: 1d10=10+7(fitness)+3(repared)=20*4(warmed up)=80
Flynn whacks both the very angry man and the worker horde.
Very angry man: Health: 438-(80+2(negative enemy defense))=356
Worker horde: Workers: 60-80=0
All the workers run away.

Avalon invigorates Reshi.

Nozomi tries to use yes or no.
Her action is nullified by the armchair man.

The unknown figure heals the party.

The armchair man tries to attack Avalon.
Nozomi uses squidwardchat and nullifies him.

The very angry man summons a new worker horde.

The worker horde attacks.
Mackenzie: Health: 50-5=45
Reshi: Health: 45-0(all attacks blocked completely)=45
Flynn: Health: 28-4=24
Avalon: Health: 23-5=18
Junka: Health: 43-1=42
Nozomi: Health: 40-4=36
Very angry man: Health: 356-6=350

Party:
Mackenzie:
     Health: 45/50
     Energy: 20/25
     Prepared! Next attack will do +3 damage!
Reshi:
     Health:45/50
Flynn:
     Health:24/45
     Energy:8/30
     Repetitive tactics! Will use warm up each turn! (2 turns remaining)
Avalon:
     Health: 18/55
     Energy: 28/30
Junka:
     Health: 42/50
     Energy: 16/25
Nozomi:
     Health: 36/40
     Energy: 31/45
     Effects from equipment: Sometimes assists standard attacks.
???:

Enemies:
Armchair man:
     Skills:
Very angry man:
     Health: 345/500
     Skills:
     !suoiruF Can only act every other turn! (3 turns remaining)(CANNOT act this turn)
     !yrgnA Cannot use attacking abilities!(2 turns remaining)
     Marked! Stats will be lowered! (-1)(10 turns remaining)
     Bleeding! Health will go down! (2 turns remaining)
Worker horde:
     Workers: 30
     Focused on: Very angry man
     Skills:

Blunderbus

John uses Desperate Measures on the 1st guard.

Reshi motivates the party, then energises them.

Mackenzie shoots a laser shot at the angry man (although I guess he's more the "yrgna man" now).

Faressain

"I see there... when the weapons connect with enemies, then they deal damage. the faster they are, the better." - Ar'tler uses Newtonian Law of Speed, to prepare himself for a strike.