Home About Play Contact Wiki Support Chat


Shef Kerbi News Network (Page 55) / RPG / Text Based Games Forums
Welcome to the TBG Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1351 2020-Jan-03  02:36:37

CatsUnited
TBGer
From: shef kerbi's local starbucks
Registered: 2015-Apr-20
Posts: 4,474
Website

Re: Shef Kerbi News Network

What's a good way to abbreviate Keynsun DDDO's Clock Cleaning Service For Only $20.20 Minus 21 Cents Per Clock Cleaned Order Today, aka 2020?

Offline

#1352 2020-Jan-03  02:49:36

SausageMcSauce
TBGer
From: Definitely not Antarctica
Registered: 2019-Aug-06
Posts: 1,261

Re: Shef Kerbi News Network

CrazeePi wrote:
SausageMcSauce wrote:
DoubleDenial wrote:

this is fake news that we do not approve of. keynsun dddo replaced 2020 with Keynsun DDDO's Clock Cleaning Service For Only $20.20 Minus 21 Cents Per Clock Cleaned Order Today, aka 2020

Actually, 2021 was renamed to 2020. 2022 has been renamed to 2021 etc.

why did your year recovery machine rename years so now 2020 comes after Keynsun DDDO's Clock Cleaning Service For Only $20.20 Minus 21 Cents Per Clock Cleaned Order Today, aka 2020 meaning now there's two 2020s???

Carmes Inc has made it so this year is 2020 and the next year is 2021 etc. Also, years cannot be replaced with services.


There's room to throw some things into my basement!

join Pokemon: The Baleful Night to get Thor fly over to your house

Fact: 3 of my posts are deleted.

(sig last edited on 19th January 2020 at 16:37 (GMT)) (GMT = UTC)

Offline

#1353 2020-Jan-03  02:56:10

CrazeePi
TBGer
From: Sitting in his nowhere land.
Registered: 2017-Dec-17
Posts: 1,700

Re: Shef Kerbi News Network

but this year is already Keynsun DDDO's Clock Cleaning Service For Only $20.20 Minus 21 Cents Per Clock Cleaned Order Today so you can't make it a different year now unless you want two years in one year and that's not a service it's the name of the year??

Last edited by CrazeePi (2020-Jan-03  02:56:35)


Remember, don't shoot food.

Online

#1354 2020-Jan-03  05:53:06

realicraft
TBGer
From: LastPostTale
Registered: 2018-Jun-25
Posts: 1,219
Website

Re: Shef Kerbi News Network

Why don't we just ask Keyn DDDD?

Last edited by realicraft (2020-Jan-03  05:53:15)


9oYnIwA.png
oh hey 1K posts
4096 progress: ~30.9% @ 421d (1yr 3mo 28d)
Defeat bosses and enemies, possibly collect loot?
tongueneutral
47007.png

Offline

#1355 2020-Jan-03  06:00:59

CrazeePi
TBGer
From: Sitting in his nowhere land.
Registered: 2017-Dec-17
Posts: 1,700

Re: Shef Kerbi News Network

i say use my year and ill get rid of the other 2020 i alredy got it out of storage i have authority on this because peopl keep thinking im just Keyn DDDD wearing a trench coat which is realy wierd because we look nothing alike

Last edited by CrazeePi (2020-Jan-03  06:02:46)


Remember, don't shoot food.

Online

#1356 2020-Jan-03  09:45:13

DoubleDenial
TBGer
From: :morꟻ
Registered: 2016-Feb-16
Posts: 2,624
Website

Re: Shef Kerbi News Network

SausageMcSauce wrote:

Carmes Inc has made it so this year is 2020 and the next year is 2021 etc. Also, years cannot be replaced with services.

keynsun dddo is a professional yearist how rude


"There's no excuse for anything until you come up with it." -me, it doesn't mean anything i just said it
Candy Sadness - My Website - My YouTube - My Muse's Cafe Account rip lol - trotgwyscbtigu - useful resource for ptbn

I made about 0.49% of all posts in this forum. 30 days until this account is 3 years old. (last updated: 1/16/2020)

Offline

#1357 2020-Jan-03  10:28:03

realicraft
TBGer
From: LastPostTale
Registered: 2018-Jun-25
Posts: 1,219
Website

Re: Shef Kerbi News Network

hey shef kerbi can you ask keyn dddd about all this


9oYnIwA.png
oh hey 1K posts
4096 progress: ~30.9% @ 421d (1yr 3mo 28d)
Defeat bosses and enemies, possibly collect loot?
tongueneutral
47007.png

Offline

#1358 2020-Jan-03  13:20:01

CatsUnited
TBGer
From: shef kerbi's local starbucks
Registered: 2015-Apr-20
Posts: 4,474
Website

Re: Shef Kerbi News Network

realicraft wrote:

hey shef kerbi can you ask keyn dddd about all this

k he said he was confused himself because there's currently about 3 different opinions as to what this year actually is called/is

Offline

#1359 2020-Jan-03  13:47:15

DaEpikDude
TBGer
From: $399:95
Registered: 2017-Dec-15
Posts: 6,679
Website

Re: Shef Kerbi News Network

BREAKING (my heart) NEWS

A strange person has recently been confirmed to dislike the "Pokeyman Dungeons of Oddity" series, which has been factually and objectively confirmed to be the best series in the world, totally. We are looking into this person's motivations, why he dislikes it, and why they're apparently not roguelikes. More to come never.

Editor's Note: No formal studies have actually proven that Pokeyman Dungeons of Oddity is the best game series in the world.


Also weather i guess

Today, it's a max of -3 and a min of -9. Bit cold.
Tomorrow it's max 1, and min of -11. Still kinda cold


Me: "Maybe I should learn to draw a wider variety of things, all my art is just the same stuff over and over"
Also me: "Maybe I should draw another Shinx"

Offline

#1360 2020-Jan-03  14:58:06

Arceus
TBGer
From: Mt. Coronet, Sinnoh
Registered: 2018-May-24
Posts: 2,317
Website

Re: Shef Kerbi News Network

ALERT
Life


Some people just a need high-five. In the face. With a chair.

play Pokémon: The Baleful Night to find the hidden item needed to evolve into cheeseon

Online

#1361 2020-Jan-03  15:05:45

CatsUnited
TBGer
From: shef kerbi's local starbucks
Registered: 2015-Apr-20
Posts: 4,474
Website

Re: Shef Kerbi News Network

Arceus wrote:

ALERT
Life

thanks arceus, life

Offline

#1362 2020-Jan-05  04:01:43

SausageMcSauce
TBGer
From: Definitely not Antarctica
Registered: 2019-Aug-06
Posts: 1,261

Re: Shef Kerbi News Network

bump

what happened to the custom domain

Last edited by SausageMcSauce (2020-Jan-05  04:01:53)


There's room to throw some things into my basement!

join Pokemon: The Baleful Night to get Thor fly over to your house

Fact: 3 of my posts are deleted.

(sig last edited on 19th January 2020 at 16:37 (GMT)) (GMT = UTC)

Offline

#1363 2020-Jan-05  06:17:23

CrazeePi
TBGer
From: Sitting in his nowhere land.
Registered: 2017-Dec-17
Posts: 1,700

Re: Shef Kerbi News Network

GREAT MOUNTAIN SNAIL DECLARES WAR ON IFVFFHREFERHF
by CrazeePi's Disembodied Voice

Recently, the Great Mountain Snail, wise as he is, has migrated to Keyn DDDD's castle in order to declare war on Keyn DDDD's amazing assistant Ifvffhreferhf. "My name is Eskergom you loaded dummies!" The mighty Great Mountain Snail explains with dignity and pride, "First I get shop out of a shoptsos, and now I've been replaced?!" Personally, we find their reasoning of declaring war due to Ifvffhreferhf attempting to get a wildlife destroyer built on the great mountain thus destroying wildlife very noble, or as we put it in the Great Mountain Snail's own words on the dangers to wildlife that are caused by building wildlife destroyers, "Hey I thought I was supposed to get that wildlife destroyer built!"

We reached out to to Keyn DDDD, and he had this to say on the matter: "no im Keynsun DDDO," proving to us that he's the bad guy in a children's movie once again.

We will update this story as it continues to unfold.

Last edited by CrazeePi (2020-Jan-05  07:47:58)


Remember, don't shoot food.

Online

#1364 2020-Jan-05  13:43:51

CatsUnited
TBGer
From: shef kerbi's local starbucks
Registered: 2015-Apr-20
Posts: 4,474
Website

Re: Shef Kerbi News Network

SausageMcSauce wrote:

bump

what happened to the custom domain

not done yet, but it'll be done by #40. I also plan on doing some work on the site before that.

Offline

#1365 2020-Jan-05  22:15:58

SausageMcSauce
TBGer
From: Definitely not Antarctica
Registered: 2019-Aug-06
Posts: 1,261

Re: Shef Kerbi News Network

For opinion:

Computerbenutzer wrote:

Ach nein! Ich habe einen Computervirus, der alles auf meinem Computer übersetzt, was ich lese oder in Deutsch schreibe! Sogar mein Benutzername wurde übersetzt!

Wie behebe ich das? Ich weiß absolut nichts über Deutsch!

(It's intentionally in German)

And...

OLD WEB BROWSER MAKING COMPETITION DISCOVERED

Someone has searched through the Text Based G-chat Archives and discovered a game from a few years ago, known as the 'CatsUnited Browser Wars', which was made by a mysterious person, which has been found out not to be Shef Kerbi, named 'CatsUnited'. There, numerous people had competed to make the best web browser (and include loads of stuff in them).

Last edited by SausageMcSauce (2020-Jan-05  22:58:26)


There's room to throw some things into my basement!

join Pokemon: The Baleful Night to get Thor fly over to your house

Fact: 3 of my posts are deleted.

(sig last edited on 19th January 2020 at 16:37 (GMT)) (GMT = UTC)

Offline

#1366 2020-Jan-06  16:20:41

CatsUnited
TBGer
From: shef kerbi's local starbucks
Registered: 2015-Apr-20
Posts: 4,474
Website

Re: Shef Kerbi News Network

SausageMcSauce wrote:
OLD WEB BROWSER MAKING COMPETITION DISCOVERED

Someone has searched through the Text Based G-chat Archives and discovered a game from a few years ago, known as the 'CatsUnited Browser Wars', which was made by a mysterious person, which has been found out not to be Shef Kerbi, named 'CatsUnited'. There, numerous people had competed to make the best web browser (and include loads of stuff in them).

CatsUnited is a government conspiracy - we may not be able to publish that article as a result, though I will be consulting some professionals in Dreem Lend with this

Offline

#1367 2020-Jan-13  00:29:45

SausageMcSauce
TBGer
From: Definitely not Antarctica
Registered: 2019-Aug-06
Posts: 1,261

Re: Shef Kerbi News Network

CARMES FOUND IN J-POP MUSIC VIDEO

Some badge-like thing on a random girl's finger that looks like Carmes has been found in a music video for a cool J-Pop song.

This is what it looks like:

chiwawa.png


There's room to throw some things into my basement!

join Pokemon: The Baleful Night to get Thor fly over to your house

Fact: 3 of my posts are deleted.

(sig last edited on 19th January 2020 at 16:37 (GMT)) (GMT = UTC)

Offline

#1368 2020-Jan-15  03:20:42

SausageMcSauce
TBGer
From: Definitely not Antarctica
Registered: 2019-Aug-06
Posts: 1,261

Re: Shef Kerbi News Network

RANDOM WOMAN GOES MISSING

This woman who was visiting from Earth disappeared after being last seen at ButaTower's Shefmart.

This is what she looks like:

3.jpg

She might look like a famous Earth singer to you, but it's an entirely different person who looks exactly the same as her.

This women's doppelganger is still here on Earth.

Last edited by SausageMcSauce (2020-Jan-16  04:29:29)


There's room to throw some things into my basement!

join Pokemon: The Baleful Night to get Thor fly over to your house

Fact: 3 of my posts are deleted.

(sig last edited on 19th January 2020 at 16:37 (GMT)) (GMT = UTC)

Offline

#1369 2020-Jan-17  09:38:22

DoubleDenial
TBGer
From: :morꟻ
Registered: 2016-Feb-16
Posts: 2,624
Website

Re: Shef Kerbi News Network

APPLE'S TECHNOLOGY AND DESIGN CORNER: Episode 11
written by Apple the Cat

After the mass panic over the new Windows 10 security flaw which was estimated to have lead to approximately 10,000 @everyone pings across all of Discord, Microsoft decided to clear up any misconceptions about the announcement. Here's an excerpt from the QnA:

Q: How much work will this take to fix?
A: It's literally an automatic update you complete moron

Q: I heard something about someone hacking all Chromium based browsers, such as Google Chrome and Edge!
A: You should be using Firefox anyway

Q: How has social media responded to this mistake?
A: The reaction is strongly negative

Stay safe out there!

In other news, some nobody claiming they're going to "hack Discord" is totally a reason to ping everyone in every server you're in, and it's surprisingly easy to catfish people on Tinder with the name "Attractive Girl."


Taking News:
written by Apple the Cat

A mysterious thief has been stealing headlines all over the planet as reporters wonder just where he will show up next. Here is an interview we performed with a customer at the Ghost Market who was one of the latest victims of the robber.

Guy: Hey, have you seen an Attractive Girl around here? I'm starting to think I've been catfished.
Apple: Oh, you're here.
Guy: What?
Apple: So, what was your experience with the Unnamed Thief like?
Guy: Uh, he took, pretty much everything.
Apple: Anything of cultural significance?
Guy: What?
Apple: What?
Guy: Well, he took my phone, my compu-
Apple: How were you using Tinder without a phone?
Guy: Uh, yes. Anyway, as I was saying, he took the ice cre-
*Guy 2 runs in.*
Guy 2: Are you talking about the Unnamed Thief?
Apple: Huh? Uh, yea-
Guy 2: Oh yeah, yeah. He took my phone, he took my computer, he took my wallet, man! He took everything.
Guy 1: He also took the ice cream.
Guy 2: What?
Guy 1: Never mind?
Guy 2: Oh yeah, he did do that.
Guy 1: ...
Guy 2: ...
Apple: ...Uh, do you two have anything you want to tell the viewers at home?
Guy 1: YOU CAN'T CATCH ME, I'M THE GINGERBREAD MAN!
*Guy 1 unzips his suit, revealing himself as a small, humanoid gingerbread cookie, before running away.*

The Gingerbread Thief has since stolen the pretty cool sandwich building in the area of the intersection of Broadway and King Street in Burlington. The opening has been postponed until the builders can figure out that "over-exaggerate" is not a word. Police warn citizens to be on the lookout for animated gingerbread men.


SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE news
written by Apple the Cat

The Dreem Lend Space Program has made an amazing discovery. Recently, an album by the name of "Apollo 18" has been observed orbiting Planet Popstah, and has reached the atmosphere and fallen to the ground earlier today. More news coming soon. Soon as in after you read this sentence. Turns out it was just from a test in which they threw the album into space in the hopes that it would reach aliens. Dr. Pherson Person had written "What?" on the case with black permanent marker for an unknown reason. Unfortunately, the album was lost in space. Dr. Pherson Person said "what" about its accidental misplacement. "How did we lose it in space? It wasn't even supposed to leave the planet."

cs coming soon

edit 1: toda ad
Toda2.png

Last edited by DoubleDenial (2020-Jan-17  10:07:38)


"There's no excuse for anything until you come up with it." -me, it doesn't mean anything i just said it
Candy Sadness - My Website - My YouTube - My Muse's Cafe Account rip lol - trotgwyscbtigu - useful resource for ptbn

I made about 0.49% of all posts in this forum. 30 days until this account is 3 years old. (last updated: 1/16/2020)

Offline

#1370 2020-Jan-17  12:19:57

CatsUnited
TBGer
From: shef kerbi's local starbucks
Registered: 2015-Apr-20
Posts: 4,474
Website

Re: Shef Kerbi News Network

Epic cool.
For Carmes, there is also a website redesign in progress. I am adding a Dark Mode to the SKNN site.

Offline

#1371 2020-Jan-17  12:50:15

DaEpikDude
TBGer
From: $399:95
Registered: 2017-Dec-15
Posts: 6,679
Website

Re: Shef Kerbi News Network

SMASHING NEWS:

The latest DLC fighter for Smesh the Ultimate, Blyeth, has the community quite angry. Half the community is angry because it's another Ice Crest character, while the other half is saying that he's actually got a very unique and interesting moveset. Here's an interview with people supporting each of these viewpoints:

Zeke: Why do you think this character shouldn't have been in Smesh?

Salty Fan: We have 7 other Ice Crest characters, shouldn't some other series be given more representation?

Zeke: And why do you think this character should be in Smesh?

Hype Fan: His moveset is really unique compared to most other characters, and it represents the character really well.

Salty Fan: He's still a swordfighter.

Hype Fan: He has a bunch of other weapons as well, and they're unique to his series.

Salty Fan: You could've done that with Steve.

Hype Fan: What?

Zeke: What?

Salty Fan: Put Steve in Smesh already, you cowards.

Hype Fan: Excuse me?

Salty Fan: STEVE FOR SMESH WHEN

Zeke: ...actually that'd be pretty cool

Hype Fan: That's a terrible idea.

Salty Fan: So was Blyeth!

Zeke: Uh, weren't we trying to have an interview here?

Hype Fan: YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!11

Zeke: Wait why did you say "11" like that what

Salty Fan: NO YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!!1!!!!$!$@!@*&^(!$%!!^!%@*^!%@!

Zeke: Uh, I think that's the end of this interview then.

Salty Fan and Hype Fan: NO, YOU'RE WRONG AND I'M RIGHT!!!!

Zeke: ...Well, uh, there you have it, I guess.


Me: "Maybe I should learn to draw a wider variety of things, all my art is just the same stuff over and over"
Also me: "Maybe I should draw another Shinx"

Offline

#1372 2020-Jan-17  18:13:31

SausageMcSauce
TBGer
From: Definitely not Antarctica
Registered: 2019-Aug-06
Posts: 1,261

Re: Shef Kerbi News Network

CARMES INC ASSISTING SANDWICH SHOP

The sandwich shop in Burlington that is always being destroyed every single day is going to have assistance from Carmes. Inc in construction. They will install a forcefield around it to prevent anything from destroying it in any way, by preventing them from even entering the construction site. People will still be allowed inside the forcefield.


There's room to throw some things into my basement!

join Pokemon: The Baleful Night to get Thor fly over to your house

Fact: 3 of my posts are deleted.

(sig last edited on 19th January 2020 at 16:37 (GMT)) (GMT = UTC)

Offline

#1373 2020-Jan-18  21:13:29

SausageMcSauce
TBGer
From: Definitely not Antarctica
Registered: 2019-Aug-06
Posts: 1,261

Re: Shef Kerbi News Network

and another ad...:

cowfila.png

Last edited by SausageMcSauce (2020-Jan-20  04:20:02)


There's room to throw some things into my basement!

join Pokemon: The Baleful Night to get Thor fly over to your house

Fact: 3 of my posts are deleted.

(sig last edited on 19th January 2020 at 16:37 (GMT)) (GMT = UTC)

Offline

#1374 2020-Jan-20  18:58:09

CatsUnited
TBGer
From: shef kerbi's local starbucks
Registered: 2015-Apr-20
Posts: 4,474
Website

Re: Shef Kerbi News Network

First the chickens, now the cows?
Are the animals okay? Is PETA going to come out and say something bad about us again because we're promoting eating them?

Offline

#1375 2020-Jan-21  02:47:20

SausageMcSauce
TBGer
From: Definitely not Antarctica
Registered: 2019-Aug-06
Posts: 1,261

Re: Shef Kerbi News Network

CatsUnited wrote:

First the chickens, now the cows?
Are the animals okay? Is PETA going to come out and say something bad about us again because we're promoting eating them?

The cows donated themselves to the restaurant because they cannot afford anything. Nobody tricked or advised them to do it.


There's room to throw some things into my basement!

join Pokemon: The Baleful Night to get Thor fly over to your house

Fact: 3 of my posts are deleted.

(sig last edited on 19th January 2020 at 16:37 (GMT)) (GMT = UTC)

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB