News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Grow (Arceus's file)

Started by Shpore, Jan 08, 2020, 12:58:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shpore

File for Arceus.
-
You are presented with a life source, a nest and a shovel on the ground. Do you:
1. Place the life source in a nest
2. Bury the life source in the ground

Prism

she/her | hyper-obsessed Pokémon fan | Necrozma and Zoroark my beloveds

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

Shpore

An eggshell forms around the life source as you place it into the nest. The shovel disappears. Do you
1. Let it flourish under sunlight
2. Let it flourish under moonlight

Prism

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

Shpore

A large pole with a moon light on top arises and darkens the sky. The egg hatches into a Frankenstein-like monster, with two differently colored sides stitched together, one beige and the other green. It has two silver unicorn horns on its head, red lips, tiny dragon wings and beady eyes. Its body is a simple blob with small little orbs for legs, but it is currently floating in the air.
1. Drop a hammer on it
2. Drop a cube on it

Prism

Shpore

The creature splits in half and loses coloration, becoming black and white except for on the lips. A small, yellow stick figure pops out of it.
1. Give him glue

Prism

[1], seeing as there's no other choice

Shpore

The stickman accepts your gift. He glues the two halves of the creature back together and mounts it. He waves farewell to you and flies off into the night sky.

You may try another game on 1/9/2020, Greenland time.

Prism

Shpore

Nah, you just reached an ending.
It's not the true ending.

Prism

Shpore

You are presented with a life source, a nest and a shovel on the ground. Do you:
1. Place the life source in a nest
2. Bury the life source in the ground

Prism

Shpore

The nest disappears and the shovel disappears after the life source is buried. All that is left is the lump where it was buried.
1. Pour water on it
2. Pour milk on it

Prism

Shpore

A small, bowl-shaped green plant sprouts from the ground.
1. Fill the bowl with water
2. Fill the bowl with milk

Prism

Shpore

The plant grows a green stem and the bowl part turns glass-like and grows petals. There was apparently a fish in the water.
1. Pour in salt (don't worry, the fish will live)

Prism

Shpore

The stem disappears and the flower becomes a large sphere with its own gravitational pull. It is completely covered in saltwater.
1. Add land to the planet
2. Add small stars to the planet

Prism

Shpore

The planet now has land on it
1. Add trees

Prism

Shpore

The trees dot the planet. But it's not over yet...
1. Put a Battery in the planet!