Home About Play Contact Wiki Support Chat

Grow (Arceus's file) (Page 1) / Game Files / Text Based Games Forums
Welcome to the TBG Forums!

You are not logged in.

Announcement

For the best site experience: please use the HTTPS versions of the forums. Your browser should display a padlock in the URL if successful.
You may click on "Forums Home" if you are not already on an HTTPS connection.

#1 2020-Jan-08  12:58:03

Shpore
TBGer

Grow (Arceus's file)

File for Arceus.
-
You are presented with a life source, a nest and a shovel on the ground. Do you:
1. Place the life source in a nest
2. Bury the life source in the ground

#2 2020-Jan-08  13:01:31

Jayfeather
TBGer
Website

Re: Grow (Arceus's file)

[1]

Stage O: Does not know that the Niche exists. Uses the Stage I version of the Niche unconsciously.
Stage I: [current] Can fix cracked objects and objects split in 2 pieces. Can heal very small wounds.
Stage II: Can fix split objects (up to 4 pieces). Larger things will have a strong magnetism towards each other. Can heal wounds.
Stage III: Can fix shattered objects. Can heal major wounds and injuries.
Stage IV: Can fix very large objects. Can revert things to their original materials. Can heal fatal wounds and injuries.

dovewingcarryingtige.png

#3 2020-Jan-08  13:03:01

Shpore
TBGer

An eggshell forms around the life source as you place it into the nest. The shovel disappears. Do you
1. Let it flourish under sunlight
2. Let it flourish under moonlight

#4 2020-Jan-08  13:05:28

Jayfeather
TBGer
Website

[2]

Stage O: Does not know that the Niche exists. Uses the Stage I version of the Niche unconsciously.
Stage I: [current] Can fix cracked objects and objects split in 2 pieces. Can heal very small wounds.
Stage II: Can fix split objects (up to 4 pieces). Larger things will have a strong magnetism towards each other. Can heal wounds.
Stage IV: Can fix very large objects. Can revert things to their original materials. Can heal fatal wounds and injuries.

dovewingcarryingtige.png

#5 2020-Jan-08  13:34:42

Shpore
TBGer

A large pole with a moon light on top arises and darkens the sky. The egg hatches into a Frankenstein-like monster, with two differently colored sides stitched together, one beige and the other green. It has two silver unicorn horns on its head, red lips, tiny dragon wings and beady eyes. Its body is a simple blob with small little orbs for legs, but it is currently floating in the air.
1. Drop a hammer on it
2. Drop a cube on it

Last edited by Shpore (2020-Jan-08  13:35:11)

#6 2020-Jan-08  13:36:47

Jayfeather
TBGer
Website

[1]

dovewingcarryingtige.png

#7 2020-Jan-08  14:45:41

Shpore
TBGer

The creature splits in half and loses coloration, becoming black and white except for on the lips. A small, yellow stick figure pops out of it.
1. Give him glue

#8 2020-Jan-08  14:46:23

Jayfeather
TBGer
Website

[1], seeing as there's no other choice

dovewingcarryingtige.png

#9 2020-Jan-08  15:04:04

Shpore
TBGer

The stickman accepts your gift. He glues the two halves of the creature back together and mounts it. He waves farewell to you and flies off into the night sky.

You may try another game on 1/9/2020, Greenland time.

#10 2020-Jan-08  23:20:11

Jayfeather
TBGer
Website

wait what i lost

dovewingcarryingtige.png

#11 2020-Jan-09  06:25:40

Shpore
TBGer

Nah, you just reached an ending.
It's not the true ending.

Last edited by Shpore (2020-Jan-09  06:27:28)

#12 2020-Jan-10  07:40:06

Jayfeather
TBGer
Website

Restart.

dovewingcarryingtige.png

#13 2020-Jan-10  09:29:14

Shpore
TBGer

You are presented with a life source, a nest and a shovel on the ground. Do you:
1. Place the life source in a nest
2. Bury the life source in the ground

#14 2020-Jan-10  09:47:20

Jayfeather
TBGer
Website

[2]

dovewingcarryingtige.png

#15 2020-Jan-10  09:50:49

Shpore
TBGer

The nest disappears and the shovel disappears after the life source is buried. All that is left is the lump where it was buried.
1. Pour water on it
2. Pour milk on it

#16 2020-Jan-10  09:52:54

Jayfeather
TBGer
Website

[1]

dovewingcarryingtige.png

#17 2020-Jan-10  10:02:09

Shpore
TBGer

A small, bowl-shaped green plant sprouts from the ground.
1. Fill the bowl with water
2. Fill the bowl with milk

#18 2020-Jan-10  10:09:35

Jayfeather
TBGer
Website

[1]

dovewingcarryingtige.png

#19 2020-Jan-10  10:11:37

Shpore
TBGer

The plant grows a green stem and the bowl part turns glass-like and grows petals. There was apparently a fish in the water.
1. Pour in salt (don't worry, the fish will live)

#20 2020-Jan-10  10:12:19

Jayfeather
TBGer
Website

[1]

dovewingcarryingtige.png

#21 2020-Jan-10  10:13:22

Shpore
TBGer

The stem disappears and the flower becomes a large sphere with its own gravitational pull. It is completely covered in saltwater.
1. Add land to the planet
2. Add small stars to the planet

#22 2020-Jan-10  10:15:47

Jayfeather
TBGer
Website

[1]

dovewingcarryingtige.png

#23 2020-Jan-10  10:16:32

Shpore
TBGer

The planet now has land on it
1. Add trees

#24 2020-Jan-10  10:19:09

Jayfeather
TBGer
Website

[1]

dovewingcarryingtige.png

#25 2020-Jan-10  10:20:46

Shpore
TBGer

The trees dot the planet. But it's not over yet...
1. Put a Battery in the planet!

Board footer