News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Shef Kerbi News Network

Started by CatsUnited, Sep 22, 2018, 05:22:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CatsUnited

What's a good way to abbreviate Keynsun DDDO's Clock Cleaning Service For Only $20.20 Minus 21 Cents Per Clock Cleaned Order Today, aka 2020?

SausageMcSauce

Quote from: CrazeePi
Quote from: SausageMcSauce
Quote from: DoubleDenialthis is fake news that we do not approve of. keynsun dddo replaced 2020 with Keynsun DDDO's Clock Cleaning Service For Only $20.20 Minus 21 Cents Per Clock Cleaned Order Today, aka 2020

Actually, 2021 was renamed to 2020. 2022 has been renamed to 2021 etc.

why did your year recovery machine rename years so now 2020 comes after Keynsun DDDO's Clock Cleaning Service For Only $20.20 Minus 21 Cents Per Clock Cleaned Order Today, aka 2020 meaning now there's two 2020s???

Carmes Inc has made it so this year is 2020 and the next year is 2021 etc. Also, years cannot be replaced with services.
I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

Joyous Theta

but this year is already Keynsun DDDO's Clock Cleaning Service For Only $20.20 Minus 21 Cents Per Clock Cleaned Order Today so you can't make it a different year now unless you want two years in one year and that's not a service it's the name of the year??

realicraft

Why don't we just ask Keyn DDDD?
it sure is 43.250.142.151       tbgforums.com time, i think
ewow status: 1a has released yet; voting has ended
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

Joyous Theta

i say use my year and ill get rid of the other 2020 i alredy got it out of storage i have authority on this because peopl keep thinking im just Keyn DDDD wearing a trench coat which is realy wierd because we look nothing alike

the2000

Quote from: SausageMcSauceCarmes Inc has made it so this year is 2020 and the next year is 2021 etc. Also, years cannot be replaced with services.
keynsun dddo is a professional yearist how rude
wasteof - the game of joining the game continues

<-- This is my friend dan. we are good chums
DAN FACT OF THE DAY: dan can only count to six on his hands

realicraft

hey shef kerbi can you ask keyn dddd about all this
it sure is 43.250.142.151       tbgforums.com time, i think
ewow status: 1a has released yet; voting has ended
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

CatsUnited

Quote from: realicrafthey shef kerbi can you ask keyn dddd about all this
k he said he was confused himself because there's currently about 3 different opinions as to what this year actually is called/is

Blunderbus

BREAKING (my heart) NEWS

A strange person has recently been confirmed to dislike the "Pokeyman Dungeons of Oddity" series, which has been factually and objectively confirmed to be the best series in the world, totally. We are looking into this person's motivations, why he dislikes it, and why they're apparently not roguelikes. More to come never.

Editor's Note: No formal studies have actually proven that Pokeyman Dungeons of Oddity is the best game series in the world.

Also weather i guess

Today, it's a max of -3 and a min of -9. Bit cold.
Tomorrow it's max 1, and min of -11. Still kinda cold
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

Prism

she/her | hyper-obsessed Pokémon fan | Necrozma and Zoroark my beloveds

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

CatsUnited

Quote from: ArceusALERT
Life
thanks arceus, life

SausageMcSauce

bump

what happened to the custom domain

Joyous Theta

GREAT MOUNTAIN SNAIL DECLARES WAR ON IFVFFHREFERHF
by CrazeePi's Disembodied Voice

Recently, the Great Mountain Snail, wise as he is, has migrated to Keyn DDDD's castle in order to declare war on Keyn DDDD's amazing assistant Ifvffhreferhf. "My name is Eskergom you loaded dummies!" The mighty Great Mountain Snail explains with dignity and pride, "First I get shop out of a shoptsos, and now I've been replaced?!" Personally, we find their reasoning of declaring war due to Ifvffhreferhf attempting to get a wildlife destroyer built on the great mountain thus destroying wildlife very noble, or as we put it in the Great Mountain Snail's own words on the dangers to wildlife that are caused by building wildlife destroyers, "Hey I thought I was supposed to get that wildlife destroyer built!"

We reached out to to Keyn DDDD, and he had this to say on the matter: "no im Keynsun DDDO," proving to us that he's the bad guy in a children's movie once again.

We will update this story as it continues to unfold.

CatsUnited

Quote from: SausageMcSaucebump

what happened to the custom domain
not done yet, but it'll be done by #40. I also plan on doing some work on the site before that.

SausageMcSauce

For opinion:

Quote from: ComputerbenutzerAch nein! Ich habe einen Computervirus, der alles auf meinem Computer übersetzt, was ich lese oder in Deutsch schreibe! Sogar mein Benutzername wurde übersetzt!

Wie behebe ich das? Ich weiß absolut nichts über Deutsch!

(It's intentionally in German)

And...

OLD WEB BROWSER MAKING COMPETITION DISCOVERED

Someone has searched through the Text Based G-chat Archives and discovered a game from a few years ago, known as the 'CatsUnited Browser Wars', which was made by a mysterious person, which has been found out not to be Shef Kerbi, named 'CatsUnited'. There, numerous people had competed to make the best web browser (and include loads of stuff in them).

CatsUnited

Quote from: SausageMcSauceOLD WEB BROWSER MAKING COMPETITION DISCOVERED

Someone has searched through the Text Based G-chat Archives and discovered a game from a few years ago, known as the 'CatsUnited Browser Wars', which was made by a mysterious person, which has been found out not to be Shef Kerbi, named 'CatsUnited'. There, numerous people had competed to make the best web browser (and include loads of stuff in them).
CatsUnited is a government conspiracy - we may not be able to publish that article as a result, though I will be consulting some professionals in Dreem Lend with this

SausageMcSauce

CARMES FOUND IN J-POP MUSIC VIDEO

Some badge-like thing on a random girl's finger that looks like Carmes has been found in a music video for a cool J-Pop song.

This is what it looks like:

SausageMcSauce

RANDOM WOMAN GOES MISSING

This woman who was visiting from Earth disappeared after being last seen at ButaTower's Shefmart.

This is what she looks like:

She might look like a famous Earth singer to you, but it's an entirely different person who looks exactly the same as her.

This women's doppelganger is still here on Earth.

the2000

APPLE'S TECHNOLOGY AND DESIGN CORNER: Episode 11
written by Apple the Cat

After the mass panic over the new Windows 10 security flaw which was estimated to have lead to approximately 10,000 @everyone pings across all of Discord, Microsoft decided to clear up any misconceptions about the announcement. Here's an excerpt from the QnA:
Q: How much work will this take to fix?
A: It's literally an automatic update you complete moron

Q: I heard something about someone hacking all Chromium based browsers, such as Google Chrome and Edge!
A: You should be using Firefox anyway

Q: How has social media responded to this mistake?
A: The reaction is strongly negative
Stay safe out there!

In other news, some nobody claiming they're going to "hack Discord" is totally a reason to ping everyone in every server you're in, and it's surprisingly easy to catfish people on Tinder with the name "Attractive Girl."

Taking News:
written by Apple the Cat

A mysterious thief has been stealing headlines all over the planet as reporters wonder just where he will show up next. Here is an interview we performed with a customer at the Ghost Market who was one of the latest victims of the robber.
Guy: Hey, have you seen an Attractive Girl around here? I'm starting to think I've been catfished.
Apple: Oh, you're here.
Guy: What?
Apple: So, what was your experience with the Unnamed Thief like?
Guy: Uh, he took, pretty much everything.
Apple: Anything of cultural significance?
Guy: What?
Apple: What?
Guy: Well, he took my phone, my compu-
Apple: How were you using Tinder without a phone?
Guy: Uh, yes. Anyway, as I was saying, he took the ice cre-
*Guy 2 runs in.*
Guy 2: Are you talking about the Unnamed Thief?
Apple: Huh? Uh, yea-
Guy 2: Oh yeah, yeah. He took my phone, he took my computer, he took my wallet, man! He took everything.
Guy 1: He also took the ice cream.
Guy 2: What?
Guy 1: Never mind?
Guy 2: Oh yeah, he did do that.
Guy 1: ...
Guy 2: ...
Apple: ...Uh, do you two have anything you want to tell the viewers at home?
Guy 1: YOU CAN'T CATCH ME, I'M THE GINGERBREAD MAN!
*Guy 1 unzips his suit, revealing himself as a small, humanoid gingerbread cookie, before running away.*
The Gingerbread Thief has since stolen the pretty cool sandwich building in the area of the intersection of Broadway and King Street in Burlington. The opening has been postponed until the builders can figure out that "over-exaggerate" is not a word. Police warn citizens to be on the lookout for animated gingerbread men.

SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE news
written by Apple the Cat

The Dreem Lend Space Program has made an amazing discovery. Recently, an album by the name of "Apollo 18" has been observed orbiting Planet Popstah, and has reached the atmosphere and fallen to the ground earlier today. More news coming soon. Soon as in after you read this sentence. Turns out it was just from a test in which they threw the album into space in the hopes that it would reach aliens. Dr. Pherson Person had written "What?" on the case with black permanent marker for an unknown reason. Unfortunately, the album was lost in space. Dr. Pherson Person said "what" about its accidental misplacement. "How did we lose it in space? It wasn't even supposed to leave the planet."

cs coming soon

edit 1: toda ad
wasteof - the game of joining the game continues

<-- This is my friend dan. we are good chums
DAN FACT OF THE DAY: dan can only count to six on his hands

CatsUnited

Epic cool.
For Carmes, there is also a website redesign in progress. I am adding a Dark Mode to the SKNN site.

Blunderbus

SMASHING NEWS:

The latest DLC fighter for Smesh the Ultimate, Blyeth, has the community quite angry. Half the community is angry because it's another Ice Crest character, while the other half is saying that he's actually got a very unique and interesting moveset. Here's an interview with people supporting each of these viewpoints:
Zeke: Why do you think this character shouldn't have been in Smesh?

Salty Fan: We have 7 other Ice Crest characters, shouldn't some other series be given more representation?

Zeke: And why do you think this character should be in Smesh?

Hype Fan: His moveset is really unique compared to most other characters, and it represents the character really well.

Salty Fan: He's still a swordfighter.

Hype Fan: He has a bunch of other weapons as well, and they're unique to his series.

Salty Fan: You could've done that with Steve.

Hype Fan: What?

Zeke: What?

Salty Fan: Put Steve in Smesh already, you cowards.

Hype Fan: Excuse me?

Salty Fan: STEVE FOR SMESH WHEN

Zeke: ...actually that'd be pretty cool

Hype Fan: That's a terrible idea.

Salty Fan: So was Blyeth!

Zeke: Uh, weren't we trying to have an interview here?

Hype Fan: YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!11

Zeke: Wait why did you say "11" like that what

Salty Fan: NO YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!!1!!!!$!$@!@*&^(!$%!!^!%@*^!%@!

Zeke: Uh, I think that's the end of this interview then.

Salty Fan and Hype Fan: NO, YOU'RE WRONG AND I'M RIGHT!!!!

Zeke: ...Well, uh, there you have it, I guess.
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

SausageMcSauce

CARMES INC ASSISTING SANDWICH SHOP

The sandwich shop in Burlington that is always being destroyed every single day is going to have assistance from Carmes. Inc in construction. They will install a forcefield around it to prevent anything from destroying it in any way, by preventing them from even entering the construction site. People will still be allowed inside the forcefield.

SausageMcSauce

and another ad...:

CatsUnited

First the chickens, now the cows?
Are the animals okay? Is PETA going to come out and say something bad about us again because we're promoting eating them?

SausageMcSauce

Quote from: CatsUnitedFirst the chickens, now the cows?
Are the animals okay? Is PETA going to come out and say something bad about us again because we're promoting eating them?

The cows donated themselves to the restaurant because they cannot afford anything. Nobody tricked or advised them to do it.