News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

"Discord of Many Artifacts" (AU Superpowered Items RP)

Started by Faressain, Dec 07, 2019, 07:24:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chir'

"We should leave before the paralysis wears off."
Maybe join these:
DEnta You get to be a dragon.
DoMA You get to be/have an item.

Murphmario

"Yeah..."
I fully get up, though limbering a bit due to the pain from the knife slashing at my leg.

If I do anything wrong, please tell me. I'm "new here". Also, I prefer to go along with other people's events, not make my own.

Also Here's an RP thing or something.

Faressain

And then they could spot strange aqua dragon (Eldgar for Rune).
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Chir'

Maybe join these:

Murphmario

"...Is this some sort of dragon realm or something?"
I slowly approach as well.

If I do anything wrong, please tell me. I'm "new here". Also, I prefer to go along with other people's events, not make my own.

Faressain

it seems to still wince in pain. "Everything still hurts, I need some learning on movement... like flight where I get hurt by crashing..."

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Murphmario

I just look at the creature, not sure what to say.

(Would Murph know about Pokemon?)

Faressain

(Your call, if he remembers, he can, if no, then not!)

Murphmario

"Wait, aren't you a Latios or Latias? How can I understand you?"

Faressain

"Don't ask, just help me somehow." - Eldgar attempted to show what kind of trouble he faces. - "So as short as I take off I always have to crash... it's really annoying."

Murphmario

"I could try and find someone who can do better at healing injuries than I can, but I don't really know what to do about the movement solution. I'm only a human, after all."

Faressain

"It's only pain, nothing else with it!" - Eldgar had protested that one. - "Maybe I just need to grit my teeth and endure those few attempts to fly..."

Joyous Theta

"Yeah, but what about me?!" Wizro pipes up, "I'm the dude with the broken feet!"

Murphmario

Chir'

Rune just silently observes the moment, unsure of what to say or do.
Maybe join these: