News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Afterlife RP

Started by Karanrimé, Jun 02, 2016, 07:18:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joyous Theta

"AAAGH!" he screams as he gets shocked. "Why you little-!" James copies Itaku and tries to necksnap Talessa, but rolls low and just winds up trying to strangle her.

Epicness123

Name: Cee
Died in: PTBN
Reason of death: Poisoned by Agnes, and then stabbed to death by Nathan.
au
tbger since 2013

Blunderbus

Tera walks away from the fight starting up and starts walking towards this city thing Gamma was talking about.
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

Faressain

Tal does only give in to a bolt, already dead... but then she appears again and strikes James again with Thunderbolt.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Epicness123

(I feel like we should make a second Afterlife RP. ChildGamer has been inactive since June.)

Cee falls out of the sky.
"What the- Where am I?!"
au
tbger since 2013

Prism

((Ok))

I appear in the Afterlife and redirect everyone to a new topic.
she/her | hyper-obsessed Pokémon fan | Necrozma and Zoroark my beloveds

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves