News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The Dislike Game

Started by h4x, Dec 06, 2019, 08:25:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

h4x

Besically, someone says something is cool, and you have to counter it with a reason why it would be not cool. Then, say something you think is cool. I'll start.

Reptiles are cool.

SausageMcSauce

Dinosaurs could destroy buildings if they still existed today.

Computers are cool.
I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

h4x

Computers are used for missile targeting systems.

The solar system is cool.

Prism

The sun will explode

Pokémon are cool.
she/her | hyper-obsessed Pokémon fan | Necrozma and Zoroark my beloveds

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

h4x

Pokémon aren't real.

Fezes are cool.

Faressain

Fezes are turkish invention. Turks force their religion, don't you want your religion forced away?

Latias is cool.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Chir'

Maybe join these:
DEnta You get to be a dragon.
DoMA You get to be/have an item.

Faressain

*in announcer voice* YOU FAIL!

*points to wasteland of fire*

Ponies are cool.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

SausageMcSauce

Lots of them haven't discovered little girls.

Trees are cool.
I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

solitaire

they give us oxygen to breathe and that's c r i n g e

walls are great
hi!

Byron_Inc_TBG

They can crush you in an earthquake.

Math is cool.
eh

solitaire

quantum lambda rounded square root sin cos tan i=1=2 pi.

penguins are fun
hi!

Shpore

Penguins just stand around and swim.

Shpore is uncool.

solitaire

i can't deny that honestly
note: previous post said 'sphore is uncool'

lamps are cool
hi!

PkmnQ

[double s]that's not how the game works but who cares Only cool kids can convince other cool kids of things B) (I'm a cool kid and you convinced me that the first page topic being reset is marginally more fine than it was before)[/s] apparently I got ninja'd
if you touch the lamp it is temperatured which is not cool it is warm

Soup is cool
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

comfisofa

After you eat the minimal amount of edible food in the bowl you are left with barely flavoured water, how is that supposed to be a meal?

Music is cool

HardComet177081

Plays Crab Rave at 1000% volume + Bass boosted

Maps are cool
Yes