News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Count to 32 before someone with more than 10,000 posts comes and posts

Started by Marb1, Sep 12, 2018, 10:02:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faressain

--- the number was corrupted. Rolling back to blank state (0).
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

CoolTBGGaming

https://ecosia.org Switch to Ecosia to help save the environment while searching the internet!

I don't care if my signature doesn't get cut off on certain styles lol

i hate this account ngl

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

Faressain

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

Faressain

Faressain

Seanbobe

My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

Faressain

Faressain

Faressain

CatsUnited

What

So do I start counting at 1, or do I have to start at -4?

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

SausageMcSauce

I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

Blunderbus

join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

SausageMcSauce

I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.