News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The above user's location is your new home.

Started by Shpore, Apr 16, 2017, 08:49:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

Faressain

Too boring, where's the scares when you expect one?
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

CatsUnited

Does this mean I'm a part of Lethal Skies now???

Wolfslime123

not bad.

BTW, for anyone reading this after I probably change my location, my location is, at this time, a sleigh ride together withyou.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Joyous Theta

Prism

she/her | hyper-obsessed Pokémon fan | Necrozma and Zoroark my beloveds

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

Seanbobe

My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

Prism

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

Faressain

Somewhat a boring landscape, I could've imagined Program void, but... it's different.

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Prism

oh so I'm at war n-
*shoot*
ARCEUS fainted!

Faressain

Gah, I might have at most twe-

Faressain died!

Chir'

I don't think they'd ap-
*gets shot*
*dies*
Maybe join these:
DEnta You get to be a dragon.
DoMA You get to be/have an item.

CatsUnited

That's a pretty existential thing to name a curvy mirror attraction at the theme park

Faressain

Bah, the real restaurant in middle of nowhere was better.

Prism

Chir'

Maybe join these:

Faressain

Ehh... I'm pretty unreal, and all I see is unreality, so it's reality.

Prism

*breathes heavily*
alr-
*ultimate weapon fires*

Chir'

Wait, I can't breathe here.
*dies from can't breathe*
Maybe join these:

Wolfslime123

Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Faressain

SausageMcSauce

I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

Shpore

h4x

I... I wouldn't have any clue. Maybe I could say I hacked in? Idk.