News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Lethal Skies - War is bad but Planes are rad!

Started by Orifan1, Nov 18, 2019, 03:31:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faressain

Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Orifan1

(...you guys forgot to pick a special weapon)
on discord, i am known as Orifan1#0531.
Ori and the Blind Forest is the best game ever and if you disagree you are actually wrong

Faressain

He also picks... Quick Air to Air missiles, because he feels these would be more useful than napalm bomb in this mission.

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

h4x

Onwards and upwards.
Naturally, I now pick the F-16.

Wolfslime123

Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Orifan1

(ssnakee.... what special weapon do you go with?)
Ori and the Blind Forest is the best game ever and if you disagree you are actually wrong

h4x

Wolfslime123

Yours Truly,
\\/\/

h4x

Orifan1

<>
<<[protagonist callsign here], you are cleared for takeoff. accelerate down the runway and pull up.>>

Faressain

"Oh, finally, I've been waiting to fly that off." - Andrew does the same procedure he did earlier (aka let me get into the action)

Wolfslime123

Yours Truly,
\\/\/

h4x

I start takeoff procedures. After some checks, I taxi to runway, and begin takeoff.

Orifan1

[MISSION START]
<<AWACS>>
<< Element One, do you see the target? I've marked the part you need to hit. destroy it!>>

CONTACT LIST
AAM(Air to Air Missile emplacement)X4
AA(Anti Aircraft emplacement)X8
TGT_Weak pointX1

Faressain

<> - Now, if he sees any destructible emplacements, he aims to disable them with a QAAMM. If it's not possible, he manevuers to target as evasively as possible.