News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Destroy the picture above you

Started by Tymewalk, Dec 08, 2015, 11:00:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blunderbus

join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

Tymewalk

The bow's made of wood, it'll burn in fire.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Joyous Theta

SausageMcSauce

Quote from: Flowermanvista
Fire extinguishers are pressure chambers, and things under pressure increase in pressure when their temperature increases.
I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

SausageMcSauce

Shpore

SausageMcSauce

(That's the moon being blown up)

Wolfslime123

That's something being destroyed I can't destroy it.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

SausageMcSauce

The laser used to destroy the moon was crushed by a falling anvil.

h4x

Tymewalk

Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Blunderbus

Joyous Theta

Ah yes, type advantages. Sulfuric Acid is good against Water is good against Animals is good against Sulfuric Acid.

Blunderbus

Alkali neutralises acid

(I don't know why there's a coin in the image)

h4x

SausageMcSauce

SausageMcSauce

SausageMcSauce

SausageMcSauce

Flowermanvista

Because of the way deleting files on a hard drive works, the "deleted" database is recovered just fine.
good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

Blunderbus

Not if you delete it with one of these.

CatsUnited

The hard drive is made out of Tesla Cybertrucks, which are resistant to sledge hammers.

SausageMcSauce

redgreenandblue