News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The Unruinable Wish

Started by joefarebrother, Nov 07, 2015, 04:53:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GalaxySugarFox

I wish for a portal that can take me to fictional universes, but only the ones I want to go to and gives me protection when I go to dangerous places, and I am safe everywhere, no matter what, and nobody tries to steal it because there are enough in the world for everyone, plus everyone likes you in the fictional universes, and you can get out whenever you want, and there are aesthetic batteries in every universe so there is a point in living.
(Gosh, what's with all the aesthetic batteries in this thread?)

SausageMcSauce

Granted. In one fictional universe, some lightning strikes the portal machine and destroys it.
I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

GalaxySugarFox

I wish for an indestructible portal that can take me to fictional universes, but only the ones I want to go to and gives me protection when I go to dangerous places, and I am safe everywhere, no matter what, and nobody tries to steal it because there are enough in the world for everyone, plus everyone likes you in the fictional universes, and you can get out whenever you want, and there are aesthetic batteries in every universe so there is a point in living.

SausageMcSauce

Granted. It is impossible to learn any language the aliens there speak, so you have problems communicating with them.

GalaxySugarFox

I wish for an indestructible portal that can take me to fictional universes, but only the ones I want to go to and gives me protection when I go to dangerous places, and I am safe everywhere, no matter what, and nobody tries to steal it because there are enough in the world for everyone, plus everyone likes you in the fictional universes, and you can get out whenever you want, and there are aesthetic batteries in every universe so there is a point in living, and the portal comes with an instruction manual on how to speak all the other world's languages.

SausageMcSauce

Granted. Some of the aliens on one planet go into it, leaving slime everywhere

SausageMcSauce

Seam49

I wish for an indestructible portal that can take me to fictional universes, but only the ones I want to go to and gives me protection when I go to dangerous places, and I am safe everywhere, no matter what, and nobody tries to steal it because there are enough in the world for everyone, plus everyone likes you in the fictional universes, and you can get out whenever you want, and there are aesthetic batteries in every universe so there is a point in living, and the portal comes with an instruction manual on how to speak all the other world's languages and automatically cleans all the fictional universes.

SausageMcSauce

Granted. The materials used to build houses in one universe burns your hand, even with gloves on.

SausageMcSauce

Tymewalk

I wish for an indestructible portal that can take me to fictional universes, but only the ones I want to go to and gives me protection when I go to dangerous places (and protects me from any materials that could hurt me, including building materials), and I am safe everywhere, no matter what, and nobody tries to steal it because there are enough in the world for everyone, plus everyone likes you in the fictional universes, and you can get out whenever you want, and there are aesthetic batteries in every universe so there is a point in living, and the portal comes with an instruction manual on how to speak all the other world's languages and automatically cleans all the fictional universes.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Blunderbus

Granted. Someone else holds some sort of weird legal thing that makes you have to pay them ridiculous amounts of money every time you want to use it.
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

SausageMcSauce

I wish for an indestructible portal that can take me to fictional universes for free, but only the ones I want to go to and gives me protection when I go to dangerous places (and protects me from any materials that could hurt me, including building materials), and I am safe everywhere, no matter what, and nobody tries to steal it because there are enough in the world for everyone, plus everyone likes you in the fictional universes, and you can get out whenever you want, and there are aesthetic batteries in every universe so there is a point in living, and the portal comes with an instruction manual on how to speak all the other world's languages and automatically cleans all the fictional universes.

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

Granted.  Because there's enough for everyone, it's near-impossible to meet up with a fictional character because they're too busy using their portal.
j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

SausageMcSauce

I wish for an indestructible portal that can take me to fictional universes, but only the ones I want to go to and gives me protection when I go to dangerous places (and protects me from any materials that could hurt me, including building materials), and I am safe everywhere, no matter what, and nobody tries to steal it because there are enough in the world for everyone on Earth, and only Earth, plus everyone likes you in the fictional universes, and you can get out whenever you want, and there are aesthetic batteries in every universe so there is a point in living, and the portal comes with an instruction manual on how to speak all the other world's languages and automatically cleans all the fictional universes.

Tymewalk

Granted. Just because you have a manual on speaking any language in the world doesn't mean you can understand that language - you'll still be unable to communicate with anyone else without studying for months.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

SausageMcSauce

I wish for an indestructible portal that can take me to fictional universes, but only the ones I want to go to and gives me protection when I go to dangerous places (and protects me from any materials that could hurt me, including building materials), and I am safe everywhere, no matter what, and nobody tries to steal it because there are enough in the world for everyone on Earth, and only Earth, plus everyone likes you in the fictional universes, and you can get out whenever you want, and there are aesthetic batteries in every universe so there is a point in living, and the portal comes with an instruction manual on how to speak all the other world's languages which is easy to understand and master and automatically cleans all the fictional universes.

Murphmario

Granted, but whenever whatever universe you're in gets cleaned, you get cleaned as well.

I wish to not be as bored.

If I do anything wrong, please tell me. I'm "new here". Also, I prefer to go along with other people's events, not make my own.

Also Here's an RP thing or something.

Blunderbus

no this is unruinable wish not my wish is ruined

I wish for an indestructible portal that can take me to fictional universes, but only the ones I want to go to and gives me protection when I go to dangerous places (and protects me from any materials that could hurt me, including building materials), and I am safe everywhere, no matter what, and nobody tries to steal it because there are enough in the world for everyone on Earth, and only Earth, plus everyone likes you in the fictional universes, and you can get out whenever you want, and there are aesthetic batteries in every universe so there is a point in living, and the portal comes with an instruction manual on how to speak all the other world's languages which is easy to understand and master and automatically cleans all the fictional universes, but it doesn't clean me.
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

SausageMcSauce

Granted. Everyone who has a portal is on one planet, making the planet extremely crowded.

Tymewalk

I wish for an indestructible portal that can take me to fictional universes, but only the ones I want to go to and gives me protection when I go to dangerous places (and protects me from any materials that could hurt me, including building materials), and I am safe everywhere, no matter what, and nobody tries to steal it because there are enough in the world for everyone on Earth, and only Earth, plus everyone likes you in the fictional universes, and you can get out whenever you want, and there are aesthetic batteries in every universe so there is a point in living, and the portal comes with an instruction manual on how to speak all the other world's languages which is easy to understand and master and automatically cleans all the fictional universes, but it doesn't clean me, and there's plenty of room for everyone on the planets I visit.

Flowermanvista

Granted.

The portal from Earth to the universes is very finnicky and can take anywhere from 5 seconds of standing in the portal to 5 hours of standing in the portal to take you where you want to go. Of course, the portals out of the universes back to Earth is instant.
good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

SausageMcSauce

I wish for an indestructible portal that can take me to fictional universes in less than a minute, but only the ones I want to go to and gives me protection when I go to dangerous places (and protects me from any materials that could hurt me, including building materials), and I am safe everywhere, no matter what, and nobody tries to steal it because there are enough in the world for everyone on Earth, and only Earth, plus everyone likes you in the fictional universes, and you can get out whenever you want, and there are aesthetic batteries in every universe so there is a point in living, and the portal comes with an instruction manual on how to speak all the other world's languages which is easy to understand and master and automatically cleans all the fictional universes, but it doesn't clean me, and there's plenty of room for everyone on the planets I visit.

Tymewalk

Granted. You can't physically travel to a fictional universe - by the very virtue of you being there, it's a real universe, even if it's based off of a fictional one. So therefore, you never visit any fictional universes, only real ones, and you can't actually go anywhere.