News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If the user above you was your roommate...

Started by Siverko, Aug 12, 2016, 11:49:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faressain

Probably talking about Dragons and Pokemon like dragons all days long. (or having to feed him often)
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

h4x

Probably just be a normal person because it really doesn't matter who your roommate is unless they suck.

Tymewalk

Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Prism

I would hack his computer and upgrade myself to moderator. ^w^
she/her | hyper-obsessed Pokémon fan | Necrozma and Zoroark my beloveds

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

Tymewalk

I would set strong passwords on all my computers. :P
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Prism

I would use god powers to hack your computers. :D

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

Flowermanvista

I would switch the OS on my computer to one that doesn't have such a well-known password recovery exploit.

And put something better than a Master Lock on my door while I'm at it.
good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

h4x

I would tower over you guys with my custom arch Linux configuration that you stand a 1 in 10^18*16 chance of cracking via the only available method: brute forcing it.

Prism

Naturally, I'd just use god powers to crack it.

h4x

No god powers work here. We live in a place governed by the laws of physics.

Faressain

Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Prism

Byron_Inc_TBG

7/10

I'd get awakened midnight because someone was playing games.
eh

Shpore

6/10, I would berate you for reminding me to rate posts here. Actually, I'd berate you in general for everything. It would be a pleasant experience, though.