News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Pokémon: The Baleful Night

Started by Epicness123, Nov 05, 2019, 08:30:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joyous Theta

"What, do you have a foreign name for evolving too?" Servo says sarcastically.

"We should get out of here!" Luftie says, scared.

Blunderbus

"What? Why? But she's..."

Sarah finishes changing. A Lillipup now lies unconscious on the ground.
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

Joyous Theta

"She's what now? Cabinated?" Servo says.

Blunderbus

"She's... I think she's done changing now."

Sarah starts to wake up. She looks around, confused.
"Ugh... what happened? I remember this terrible pain, and then..."

Joyous Theta

"What do you mean, changing" Servo asks.

"...Who was that?" Luftie asks, minimizing further.

Blunderbus

"Wait... you can talk!?" Sarah exclaims. She tries to stand up on two feet and back away, but falls over forwards while trying.
"What... what's going on?"

"...It's a bit complicated. You might want to look at yourself first."

Sarah looks down at her feet- well, they used to be feet. Now they're just fluffy paws.
"...Whoa..."

the2000

Alex attempts to help to break the egg.
wasteof - the game of joining the game continues

<-- This is my friend dan. we are good chums
DAN FACT OF THE DAY: dan can only count to six on his hands

Prism

I notice Alex. "Wait, uh.. what are you doing to that egg?!"
she/her | hyper-obsessed Pokémon fan | Necrozma and Zoroark my beloveds

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

CatsUnited

========

I grab my phone and food, seeing as those would be the most important things to have right now (I don't need clothes lol).

"Up I go on the shelves then"

========

Murphmario

I put the berry aside and look for some sort of opening.

If I do anything wrong, please tell me. I'm "new here". Also, I prefer to go along with other people's events, not make my own.

Also Here's an RP thing or something.

Faressain

Trebonth just notices that too. - "You ever knocking a common sense? It'll hatch on its own, you don't need to help it forcibly. Also this strikes similance to Jane." - He scolded at the cracker and pointed out. Mostly to himself, he could've thought.

---

Agnes looked pretty sad now. She was literally packed in the room with some sort of food-stealer, who apparently wants to crack her bones, and she still held back. D-despite all the experience, I don't want to h-hurt the cellmate yet. Nexep, where are you?
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

h4x

'Hello??'
Nex wasn't sure what to do. There wasn't any reply anymore.

-
"So..."

Faressain

Jane was just unsure what to do now other than lie on Dean.

---

The humans seem to take Nex from the cage for a bit.
<>
They then carry him somewhere.

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

h4x

'HEY WHAT THE HELL?! PUT ME DOWN!'
Nex struggles... Not much happens.

-
"Well, since you somehow understand me... Do you want to go into the town?"

Joyous Theta

"What do you mean, I can talk? And don't you know there's a monster here... somewhere?" Servo was looking around in search of something resembling human Sarah.

-

Flake doesn't respond for now, and instead sends more ice shards, further away from the duo this time.

Faressain

They seem to inject something into Nex as short as he arrives... which might freeze his reactions except heartbeat entirely.
<
Lets incision into it... or wait, maybe X-ray it. Good idea... Yup, every organ in its place, bones also seem snake-like. I know we're only freezing his muscles, but frankly, we're not risking killing the test subject by giving wrong injection.

Now... the sample taking...>>

After what they done, they at least sew him back

<
And we also squeezed out a bit of air from its lungs... maybe it has some clues.>>

They then put him back in the cage.

h4x

Nex begins to wake up...
There is quite some pain.
'AUGH! WHAT THE HECK?! OW!'

-
"...so?"

Faressain

Jane... just needed a bit more of time to decide, and decided for going into the town.

Prism

I see the Eevee inside the egg. "Huh... so it's hatching into a cat-fox-wolf-thing! I didn't know cat-fox-wolf-things could hatch from eggs..."
she/her | hyper-obsessed Pokémon fan | Necrozma and Zoroark my beloveds

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

h4x

Nex couldn't get over how much pain he was in. It was comparable to the nail.
He looked to where the pain was.
That's going to leave a scar...

-
"I... Will leave you time to decide..."

Blunderbus

"Well, your "monster" is right here," Orion said to Servo, pointing at Sarah.
"What? I'm not a monster! I'm a person! I'm... I don't understand any of this.

Faressain

Meanwhile, someone with callsign Fallen is nearing the capital. Ottawa. - [Otter, back safe and sound?]

Epicness123

Flare looked at Nex, shocked. "The hell did they do to you?"
au
tbger since 2013

h4x

'They... I think they sedate me and... Took flesh...! OW!'

Faressain

Agnes just heard the yelp... and felt a little sick. - 'What... they have done?' - She asked herself? That Nex's on pain...