News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Twenty-Four Seven [CYOA]

Started by Tymewalk, Nov 15, 2019, 09:33:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tymewalk

It's 10 PM. You're working a late-night shift at the 24-hour convenience store. You figured you'd stay up anyways, someone has to manage it and you don't want your co-workers just getting stuff dumped on them.

This place is weird at night. Seeing it so abandoned with maybe one or two customers is absolutely bizarre. The real challenge isn't customers, it's trying to find something to do to keep yourself from being bored out of your mind. You live in a small town anyways, why the heck did you need a 24-hour store to begin with? You're nearly convinced that people come here because of the sheer novelty of a store being open this late and not because people actually want to use it.

But whatever. You've signed yourself up for this, and you're going to follow through, at least for a little while.

Given that there's no customers, there's not much for you to deal with. What do you do?
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

the2000

Quote from: TymewalkGiven that there's no customers, there's not much for you to deal with. What do you do?
I grab every type of toothpaste I can find, slide the caps off of every single one of the orange juice bottles, and carefully squeeze a small amount of toothpaste in each one.
wasteof - the game of joining the game continues

<-- This is my friend dan. we are good chums
DAN FACT OF THE DAY: dan can only count to six on his hands

Joyous Theta

I steal all the orange juice before DoubleDenial can put any toothpaste in them.

Murphmario

(Do we all work at the same convinicence store?)

If I do anything wrong, please tell me. I'm "new here". Also, I prefer to go along with other people's events, not make my own.

Also Here's an RP thing or something.

the2000

Quote from: Murphmario(Do we all work at the same convinicence store?)
Quote from: CrazeePiI steal all the orange juice before DoubleDenial can put any toothpaste in them.
i think we're all supposed to be one guy

also WOW RUDE

Joyous Theta

i slap the doubledenial out of me

the2000

Quote from: CrazeePii slap the doubledenial out of me
doubledenial slaps the crazeepi out of the host body and hops in its ear

Joyous Theta

i take over the orange juice and come together to form an orange juice monster, then i slap doubledenial

the2000

Quote from: CrazeePii take over the orange juice and come together to form an orange juice monster, then i slap doubledenial
the host- i mean i am definitely going to get fired if the manager comes back to an orange juice monster, so i take what is left of the toothpaste and load it into a water gun. i proceed to begin shooting streams of minty fresh toothpaste into the orange juice monster's toothless mouth

Joyous Theta

fortunately for me, the store has mini-fans, and i hold up a mini-fan in order to slap doubledenial with the toothpaste instead of getting slapped by the toothpaste

the2000

splat! toothpaste goes right into my face and nose and mouth and eyes and ears. (un)fortunately for me however, this is NUCLEAR toothpaste which makes you mutate really fastly (that's why pi turned into an orange juice monster it was the toothpaste working). the host- i mean i start to mutate into a MORER convenience store clerk-y man.

Tymewalk

Quote from: DoubleDeniali think we're all supposed to be one guy
Yes, you're all supposed to be the same person. You can submit actions to control what this person (who is currently unnamed) does.
Quote from: DoubleDenial
Quote from: TymewalkGiven that there's no customers, there's not much for you to deal with. What do you do?
I grab every type of toothpaste I can find, slide the caps off of every single one of the orange juice bottles, and carefully squeeze a small amount of toothpaste in each one.
You consider this mischievous idea, opening a tube of toothpaste before realizing you would most likely get fired for doing so. The last thing you need is to be fired over being bored.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

the2000

Quote from: TymewalkYou consider this mischievous idea, opening a tube of toothpaste before realizing you would most likely get fired for doing so. The last thing you need is to be fired over being bored.
i prefer the chaotic game now );

Joyous Theta

i slap the nuclear out of doubledenial

the2000

Quote from: CrazeePii slap the nuclear out of doubledenial
i slap the nuclear out of the orange juice monster

Joyous Theta

Luckily, the orange juice is also powered by ghosts, and slaps the skeleton out of DoubleDenial.

the2000

luckily, i am also powered by ghosts, so i slap the ghosts out of the orange juice

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

can we actually submit a command please
j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

Joyous Theta

with no one to haunt it, the orange juice bottles all fall to the ground, breaking and spilling orange juice everywhere

in one last ditch effort though, the ghosts slap the commands out of jumble

doubledenial is slapped with a mop and told to clean up the mess

Tymewalk

i slap the nuclear out of the orange juice monster
Quote from: CrazeePiLuckily, the orange juice is also powered by ghosts, and slaps the skeleton out of DoubleDenial.
Quote from: DoubleDenialluckily, i am also powered by ghosts, so i slap the ghosts out of the orange juice
Quote from: CrazeePiwith no one to haunt it, the orange juice bottles all fall to the ground, breaking and spilling orange juice everywhere

in one last ditch effort though, the ghosts slap the commands out of jumble

doubledenial is slapped with a mop and told to clean up the mess
After roleplaying this weird scene between you and a bottle of orange juice, you quickly realize what you're doing in the middle of the empty store.

Yeesh. You've gone practically delirious from boredom. And you're kind of hungry too, which is only adding to this mess.

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

the2000

Quote from: NotAJumbleOfNumbersDrink the orange juice.
Off of the floor?

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

Off of the floor?
5 second rule, right?
j u m b l e !

the2000

Quote from: NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Off of the floor?
5 second rule, right?
It's been three days

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

Quote from: NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Quote from: DoubleDenialOff of the floor?
5 second rule, right?
It's been three days
it hasn't been 3 days yet
j u m b l e !