News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

SCP Foundation - Site-55555

Started by EZ-Games, Oct 12, 2019, 12:52:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I_Me_Mine70

Quote from: I_Me_Mine70Not many people are making some SCPs

Just saying...

I_Me_Mine70

Item #: SCP-FL3X74P3-J

Object Class: Keter

Special Containment Procedures: All instances of SCP-FL3X74P3-J are to be kept in a 90 x 90 x 90 m titanium containment cell at Site-55555. No personnel are to give SCP-FL3X74P3-J any flex tape.

Description: SCP-FL3X74P3-J is a large group of humans resembling inventor of Flex Tape™. These humans, known as an SCP-FL3X74P3-J instance, will multiply every 2 years. When an SCP-FL3X74P3-J instance comes in contact with Flex Tape™. The Flex Tape™ will begin to multiply rapidly. Whenever something within a 40 cm radius is damaged or destroyed, an instance of SCP-FL3X74P3-J will appear, after the SCP-FL3X74P3-J instance appears, it will offer the subject Flex Tape™. After the Flex Tape™ is offered, the subject will attempt to consume the Flex Tape™, usually resulting in death of the subject.

Addendum FL3X74P3-J-1: SCP-FL3X74P3-J will occasionally offer Flex Seal™, the subject being offered the Flex Seal™ will attempt to drink it, resulting in death.

EZ-Games

I just realized I setup my own RPing thread and I haven't even made a profile for myself.
Name: EZ (Director EZ)
Security Clearance: Level 4
Occupation You Are Applying For: Director
heres my signature
Twitch

EZ-Games

Anybody feel like kickin' around SCP-5253?
heres my signature
Twitch

I_Me_Mine70

Quote from: EZ-GamesAnybody feel like kickin' around SCP-5253?

you better not

EZ-Games

Quote from: I_Me_Mine70

you better not
I'm the director though...
heres my signature
Twitch

I_Me_Mine70

Quote from: EZ-Games
Quote from: I_Me_Mine70

you better not
I'm the director though...

Dr. Bright is also a site director and there are a list of things he is not allowed to do.

I_Me_Mine70

it's been three months since anyone has posted anything on this forum

I_Me_Mine70

Quote from: I_Me_Mine70it's been three months since anyone has posted anything on this forum

*6 months