News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Pokémon: The Baleful Night

Started by Epicness123, Nov 05, 2019, 08:30:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

h4x

"Perhaps its spores..."
"Or pollen."
"Do you want to come this way? This is the way back to the path..."

Faressain

"Hmm... but isn't it... away from the resort house?" - Agnes had a question, but she decided that she'll follow him anyway. - "But ja, if you think it's a right path..." - She probably guessed either of these, but it was winter. Pollen would be from spring or summer flowers, spores would be from mushrooms of any kind, when they weren't there.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

h4x

"Well, I think it's best we get a bearing and get back to the streets to know where we are. Then it will be easier to navigate, with a good frame of reference."

Faressain

- "Oh... wait, do we even know our names?" - She could have called the one having the idea, but she just didn't know his name at all. - "Like... we didn't introduce yet! Mine's Agnes Roseau Dunnelford. Just call me by the primary name though, the secondary is a bit long, tee-hee." - She let a chuckle somehow, despite the situation.

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

h4x

"Well hello then, Agnes! My name is Nexep."
"Probably should have thought to introduce myself earlier... Eh?"
"Anyway, let's head o—"

"Urgh... Yeah, I am eager to leave... I think whatever it was is making me feel a bit lightheaded..."

Faressain

Agnes looked at Nexep, clearly worried about his state. - "Uh... normally I wouldn't let anyone hang on me, but... I'll make an exception, if you feel so..." - She wanted to care for the stranger she just met, but didn't know how.

---

Meanwhile Trebonth had just squinted his eyes at the young man. Seems to be in better state than me... well, why shouldn't I ask then? He could see (Nathan) him from distance, and decided to limp as fast as his hunger and stamina allows. - "A dime for the homeless?"

h4x

"Th..Thanks."
I begin to cough up a little blood.
"I really..." I take a sip of water. It leave a... Dry... Taste in my mouth.

h4x

"You should... Stay away... I don't want to get blood on you or something..."
I start to feel a creeping agony. Intensifying...

Faressain

Agnes looked at the Nexep. - "S-seriously? Oh... oh great..." - She began to walk as fast as she could while carrying Nexep. - "If we have to, we'll go near the road, then call the ambulance, okay? 'Cause that isn't good." - She didn't honestly know she'll reach that, though.

h4x

"Oh...Kay...th...thanks..."
I begin to change. Slowly and agonisingly.
Pain strikes at a level I can no longer withstand.
I let out a raw , bloody sounding scream, it doesn't sound like something that anyone could imagine someone making...

Faressain

Agnes quickly ran panicked. She didn't know what made her ran that fast, it could be adrenaline. It could be fear. it could be combination of two. The road was getting closer, even if still far, or so she thought. She prepared her phone. She nervously reached for it, and called 112 (European Emergency Number). But it didn't work. She cursed in French, before she realized she had no signal there. - "Oh greeeeat, it doeeeesn't work... HELP, IT'S AN EMERGENCY, IT'S BURNING!" - She tried to catch some attention while she was in the forest.

Epicness123

A man who appeared to be in his early 20's (Trebonth) came up to Nathan and asked him for spare change.

Nathan took a few steps back. "I don't have any cash on me right now. Sorry, dude."
au
tbger since 2013

h4x

His form is beginning to change. Shrinking, too.
The scream also changes.

Faressain

Trebonth let a sigh, and a raised eyebrow at a scream. - "What is happening now? I had to emigrate from US first, and they yell in forests..." - He just silently understood that a guy wouldn't have spare charge, it could be just a school-age.

Faressain

Oh, and what about Agnes? She still ran as far as she could, repeating the one sentence. "ITS BURNING! HELP!" - She still hoped someone would notice, and then help her somehow.

h4x

Finally, after enduring so much, he loses conciousness. The scream finally stops, but the form continues to change.

Epicness123

Nathan heard a scream in the distance. He felt slightly creeped out, but tried to hide it from the stranger he was talking to.

He dug around in his pocket and pulled out a small Hershey's bar. He handed it to Trebonth.
"It's not much, but... take this. It's all I've got."
au
tbger since 2013

Faressain

Of course, a sihouette of a girl (Agnes) carrying someone (something) was visible from distance. Trebonth seeing the bar, accepted it. - "Thank you, kind one. Want to hear a idiom? Helping out will eventually pay out, as when you'll be in need, they'll help you." - Still, he was rather puzzled by screams. And Agnes didn't stop doing them yet.

h4x

The form continues to change. Blood is leaking out of my mouth.

Faressain

Agnes stopped screaming, just because her throat couldn't cooperate anymore. She could be visible to both of Trebonth and a teenager (Nathan). And she was nearing the road pretty fast. Of course, she was a bit bloodied because Nexeps blood leaking out.

Epicness123

"I've gotta go, I really should be home by now."

Nathan looked back at the man. "Before I go... mind if I ask your name?"
au
tbger since 2013

h4x

Faressain

"Trebonth. Although... I don't know where to go. It's the fact I really am homeless." - He sighed, pulling out a photo. - "Mother? Dead. Father? Also dead. My grandparents? Indebted. I have nowhere to go back, at least in US. Maybe Canada is going to be a nicer place..."

---

Agnes gasps, quickly setting Nexep on ground and trying to do a CPR on him. She was stressed, but she wanted to save him.

h4x

Despite the pulse having stopped, the transformation continues. He is now not recognisable as human.

Faressain

Agnes continues to do a CPR,tears forming a bit. - "C-can anyone help?" - She felt like she could collapse from being tired at any moment, yet adrenaline still kept her from fainting.