News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Pokémon: The Baleful Night

Started by Epicness123, Nov 05, 2019, 08:30:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Epicness123

Plot:
Once upon a time, mythical creatures known simply as "Pokemon"  roamed the Earth. Some humans knew of their existence, but most thought they were just a myth. Some humans dreamed about what it would be like to become one of these mythical creatures known as Pokémon, but they didn't know what those dreams actually meant. It was an intoxicating thought to some people. What would happen if they transformed? And if they did, when would it happen?

It all started on November 1st, 2019. The U.S. government had run out money to continue securely containing the Pokemonite storages.
"I suppose we should destroy all the Pokemonite storages," the President stated.  We need to properly dispose of them before something bad happens. We can't contain them forever."

Soon, the Pokemonite storage facilities began to be dismantled. During the process, however, an accident happened, and an explosion sent bits of Pokemonite flying everywhere.

Instead of making efforts to alert the public about the accident, the president made the decision to hide it from the public, fearing that the news of the accident would cause mass panic.

The existence of Pokemonite was kept a secret from the public for hundreds of years to prevent it from getting into the wrong hands. As such, not much is known about the powers and capabilities of Pokemonite other than the fact that it can transform humans into Pokemon of any species.
Scientists who had access to Pokemonite had wanted to research it, but it was deemed too dangerous to experiment with after a group of researchers who were studying it turned into Pokemon.

The day is now November 4th, 2019. The story takes place in a small region in Canada. No one knows about the incident yet. But that's all about to change.

Rules:
1. All rules of the TBGs apply. Make sure to follow the rules.
2. No godmodding. Your character(s) will not always be able to dodge attacks or always land hits. Play fair!
3. No bringing dead characters back to life.
4a. You may not have your characters transform into Legendary or Mythical Pokemon.
4b. If the Pokemon your character(s) transform into has multiple evolutions, they must transform into their unevolved forms. They may evolve later in the RP.
5a. All humans must transform into Pokemon eventually.
5b. When a character is transformed into a Pokemon, they do not have access to Pokemon moves right away. They learn them as time goes on.
5c. Transformation can either be painless or painful. It takes as long as you want it to.
5d. Humans cannot understand Pokemon speech. When a human is transformed into a Pokemon, they may only communicate clearly with other Pokemon from that point forward. Any attempted communication with humans will simply result in the human only hearing the Pokemon's cry.
6. For now, there may only be a maximum of 3 4 5 characters per player. This rule may be dropped later, but since the RP is at its start we'll stick to this limit.
7. This RP may be fast-paced. Things may happen while you are away. You have been warned.
8. Timezones may interfere with the roleplay. Try not to softlock (cause the RP to come to a standstill) other players.

Human to Pokemon:
Name:
Human appearance:
Personality/Backstory:
Pokemon:
Pokemon appearance: (Ieave blank if appearance isn't different from the original Pokemon)
Strength/Flaws: (strengths are optional, but please try to include 1 flaw.)
Other:

Pokemon:
Name:
Personality/Backstory:
Pokemon:
Appearance: (Ieave blank if appearance isn't different from the original Pokemon)
Strength/Flaws: (strengths are optional, but please try to include 1 flaw.)
Other:

(Reserved space)

Have fun!
au
tbger since 2013

Epicness123

Characters:
Epicness123
Naoki, Espurr, F, 17 - Alive
Nathan, Raboot, M, 13 - Alive
Makoto*, Eevee, M, 0 - Alive
Jade, Buizel, F, 11 - Alive
-
Jayfeather
Tsukei, Pichu, F, 16 - Alive
-
Wolfslime123 \\/\/
Junior, Absol, M, 18 - Alive
Fenn, Ralts, M, 19 - Alive
Noaiyu, Zygarde (Core) - Alive
Autumn, Budew, M, 25 - Alive
-
DaEpikDude FlashFlire
Orion, Shinx, M, 15 - Alive
Mozilla*, Ninetales, F, 17 - Alive
Chromi, Arcanine, M, 20- Alive
-
CrazeePi
Luftie*, Drifloon, F, Unknown Age - Alive
Servo*, Murkrow, M, Unknown Age - Alive
Flake*, Cryogonal, Unknown Age - Alive
Maddie, Gothita, F, 18 - Alive
-
Shpore
Shiho*, Snom, M, Unknown Age - Alive
-
Tymewalk
Nicholas (Not transformed yet), M, 24 - Alive
* - This character was not originally a human, and was born as a Pokemon.

Graveyard:
No one is dead! Yay!
-
Holly, Fennekin, F, 16 - DEAD - Impaled by tree branch (Controlled by Hollyleaf prior to death)
Mike, Bulbasaur, M, 18 -  DEAD - Cause of death unknown (Controlled by SsnakeeTheDragon prior to death)
Kasain, Torracat*, M, Unknown Age - DEAD - Died of a heart attack (Controlled by Hollyleaf prior to death)
Arc, Axew, M, 13 - DEAD - Murdered by Tera of the Terror Trio (Controlled by Hollyleaf prior to death)
Trebonth, Gible, M, 26 - DEAD - Attacked by the Terror Trio, later died of his wounds (Controlled by Faressain prior to death)
Sarah, Lillipup, F, 9 - DEAD - Absorbed Spike's Solar Beam to save Orion's life (Controlled by Flashflire prior to death)
Brent (never transformed lmao), M, 37 - DEAD - Died in a blizzard (filler death to make room for another character as he was never used) (Controlled by CrazeePi prior to death
Linda, Minccino, F, 19 - DEAD - Murdered by Chromi. (Controlled by FlashFlire prior to death)

Inactive Characters:
TheLastDino
Arian, Emolga, M, 22 - Character inactive
-
Quark the TV-Head MarthTheKing
Dakota, Zorua, F, 17 - Character inactive
Katheryn, Salandit, F, 46 - Character inactive
-
Dark
Keen, Sneasel, Early 20s, M - Character inactive
-
Wolfslime123 \\/\/
Enzyee*, Elgyem, M, Unknown Age (young) - Character inactive
James, Sableye, M, 35-39 - Character inactive
Enzo, Pikachu, M, 18 - Character inactive
-
Jayfeather Arceus Hollyleaf
Kokoria*, Floette, F, Unknown Age - Alive
-
SpicyMeatball
Atio*, Frogadier, M, 20 - Alive
Montigo*, Metang, M, 22 - Alive
Kekoa*, Oricorio, F, 23 - Alive
-
Fell Rekekka
Duane*, Murkrow, M, early 20s - Alive
-
Orifan1
Aiden (Not transformed yet), 22, M - Alive
-
Murphmario
Joseph, Oshawott, M, 17 - Alive
Officer James (Not transformed yet), M, 32 - Alive
-
Faressain
Agnes, Seviper, F, 17 - Alive
Jane, Eevee, F, 14 - Alive
Garry (Not transformed yet), M, 71 - Alive
-
SsnakeeTheDragon
Nexep, Snivy, M, 15 - Alive
-
Smiley100P
Copper, Bellboyant, M, 17 - Alive
-
UltiDaniel
Crinser (Not transformed yet), 19, M - Alive
-
DoubleDenial
Alexander, Chespin, M, 16 - Alive
-
CatsUnited
Xavier, Ralts, M, 18 - Alive
-
Shpore
Sedona, Dreepy, F, 19 - Alive
Apollo*, Toxtricity, M, 30s - Alive
Sarge*, Dhelmise, M, Unknown, possibly hundreds - Alive
au
tbger since 2013

Faressain

Name(s): "Trebonth" John Sharpfields
Human appearance: Clearly an immigrant, which is shown by his rather... torn clothes and messy appearance. Dirt loved to collect on his shirt, which seems to have its left side torn, revealing a damaged T-shirt. The sweatpants seem to be patched mix-and-matchly, and even he is quite frankly honest that they are too tight. He has a Hispanic skin, has green eyes and messy short hair.
Personality/Backstory: Trebonth, even though being through a harsh situation, is a brutally honest and determined person. He was bewildered by politicians, so he quite dislikes them, and anyone who tries to promise him anything. To him, only concretes count.
Pokemon: Gible
Pokemon appearance: Being shiny and all that, Trebonth as a Gible doesn't change much from the normal Gible, apart from the apparent bite mark being visible clearly from the accident.
Strength/Flaws: He feels like someone's chasing him for some crime he didn't do, and as such, he might get paranoia attacks. As a Gible (or his evolutions), he seems to have sharper teeth or claws. Sharp enough to contest with the few harder-biting Pokemon than Garchomp line.
Other:

Name(s): Agnes Roseau-Dunnelford
Human appearance: She is clothed warm and tight due to current weather - a pink scarf, a fashioned gray raincoat, the jeans that cover her entire legs, other than that, the T-shirt depicting the Brandenburg Gate, a hoodie that she uses to keep her warm, and is blue with fashionable monocolor Ori being depicted there. Don't ask her who did buy her this, because she doesn't know. Her skin is light caucascian, with blue eyes and dark, long and kited hair. She isn't over or underweight, and she is a bit lower than other girls, at 1 metre 58 centimetres.
Personality/Backstory: Agnes was born to a French and German pair, Marie Roseau and Frau Dunnelford (she only knows he is a man). Of course she had a happy life, with two adopted siblings. Two years ago they visited US for student transfer, as they partnered with New Orleans school. Now, though, she and her mother now plan to visit Canada. She still has questions to why her father won't come with them. Still, she requested that for this trip only, she'll be responsible and in turn of getting a free hand over sightseeing, she has to watch about herself.
Pokemon: Seviper
Pokemon appearance: Despite being much "younger" in a sense of being smaller than an adult Seviper, she doesn't change much from it, rather than the fact, the scales are more black and white, and that the blade at the end more resembles halberd end than a cleaver.
Strength/Flaws: She's mostly gullible, she'll buy most, if not all lies. As a Seviper, she can't really grab stuff or interact with it, but her sharp blade on tail doubles as a weapon she technically could use. As is the venom.
Other:
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

the2000

wasteof - the game of joining the game continues

<-- This is my friend dan. we are good chums
DAN FACT OF THE DAY: dan can only count to six on his hands

h4x

Name: Nexep Zuey "Nex"
Human appearance: an average height teen of 38kg wearing grey jeans, a light green checkerboard shirt, an unbranded black tee shirt, and black running shoes. He has hazel eyes, and hair reaching his shoulders.
Personality/Backstory: Nexep is an ordinary human being. He has a part time retail job, since he recently became of legal age for one, saving up for university down the line. He goes on a morning walk every day through the forest, keeping healthy. He hopes to become a software developer in the future.
Pokemon: Snivy
Pokemon appearance:
Strength/Flaws: (strengths are optional, but please try to include 1 flaw.) he tries to stand up for others, however this often leads him into further trouble. He is a little shy however, despite the first statement.
Other:

Epicness123

Quote from: Faressain-snip-
Accepted.

Quote from: SsnakeeTheDragon-snip-
You'll need to provide the Pokemon your character is going to transform into.
au
tbger since 2013

Epicness123

Name: Naoki
Human appearance: About 5ft 7in tall. She wears a large variety of shirts of different colors. Always wears blue jeans. Has long brown hair and light green eyes.
Personality: She's shy and tries not to talk much, but she's actually a very kind person once you get to know her. She has a short temper and tends to get angry easily.
Pokémon: Espurr
Pokémon appearance: A normal Espurr, but with light green eyes.
Strengths/Flaws: Suffers from anxiety.
Other: Is friends with Nathan (of course) but views him as annoying sometimes.

Name: Nathan
Human appearance: About 5ft tall. Has light blue eyes and short, black hair. Usually wears either a blue or green t-shirt and jeans. Sometimes wears a dark grey jacket. Always wears tennis shoes.
Personality: He acts very hyper and jumpy most of the time. He enjoys hanging out with people and making friends. Most of the time, he pretends to act tough when around others, when in reality he's too scared to hurt even a fly. He may be young, but he's actually very smart for someone his age.
Pokémon: Scorbunny
Pokémon appearance: A normal Scorbunny.
Strengths/Flaws: Is very athletic, but tends to get hyper very easily.
Other: Is friends with Naoki. Has an unhealthy video game addiction.
au
tbger since 2013

h4x

Not sure how that happened... Think that when I went to post it said not logged in even though I was then I copied and pasted after logging back in. I don't see how that disappeared though ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Anyway, here's the missing data.
Pokémon: Snivy
Pokémon appearance: normal

Epicness123

Quote from: SsnakeeTheDragon-snip-
okay lol, Accepted.

We'll wait for one more person before we start.
au
tbger since 2013

Prism

Name: Kashikasumi Tsukei
Human appearance: Kinda short. Her skin colour is yellowish. She has black hair reaching a bit below her shoulders. Her eye colour is a minty green.
Personality: To be RP'ed.
Pokémon: #172 Pichu
Pokémon appearance: Her left ear features a tuft of fur spread out into three "spikes."

Strengths: To be RP'ed.
Flaws: To be RP'ed.
Other: Tsukei lived in Japan until she was about seven years of age, when her family moved to Canada. Thus, she speaks the English language quite well, while knowing quite a bit of Japanese.
she/her | hyper-obsessed Pokémon fan | Necrozma and Zoroark my beloveds

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

Wolfslime123

Name: Junior Razier
Human appearance: Black hair, fair skin, black(super dark brown) eyes.
Personality/Backstory: Hopes to have a future in various entertainment, such as game making, electronic music, or art. Likes going to the park and watching the snow falling. Dabbles in photography.
Pokemon: Solosis(edited to be an absol)
Pokemon appearance: Looks like a Solosis.(absol)
Strength/Flaws: Afraid of the dark, tries to be nice, extrovert (this only means they don't like being alone), follower (all this is inaccurate. the real personality ended up different.)
Other: Don't ask me where the last name came from, it just popped into my head.

Actually most of the sheet has been changed or retconned.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Epicness123

Quote from: Jayfeather-snip-
Quote from: Wolfslime123-snip-

Both accepted.

If there are no objections, shall we start?
au
tbger since 2013

h4x

Faressain

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Prism

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

h4x

Things uh, don't look so good in the timezone department, eh?

Epicness123

Alright, here we go!

-

Nathan opened his front door to reveal the outside world.
It was a typical Wednesday afternoon- the temperature was cold, the sun was blocked by an endless field of clouds, and the cool winter breeze was blowing.
Nathan wasn't wearing much to shield himself from the cold weather- just an additional jacket, but he couldn't care less. The weather was perfect to spend a bit of time outside.
Heck, maybe he might've even been able to walk into town if he felt like it.
He closed the front door, checked to see if his phone was in his pocket, and began his stroll down the sidewalk.
au
tbger since 2013

Dino

Name: Arian Rod
Human appearance: A little below average height, something he has a complex about. Short blonde hair with blue eyes.
Personality/Backstory: Born to Welsh parents but lived in Britain for most of his life. Learned fencing and boxing from when he was ten.
Pokemon: Emolga
Flaws: Kind of judge-y, doesn't trust people very well. As said before, has a pretty big complex about his height.
Other:

Prism

Tsukemawi sends a text to her friend.
hey, wanna come to the library to study for the history test?

Epicness123

Quote from: TheLastDino-snip-
accepted

Naoki was awakened by the light peeking through her window. Without looking over, she lazily reached her hand over to her desk and felt around for her phone. While doing so, she accidentally knocked her phone off the desk, which then rolled onto the floor.
"Uugghhh..." Naoki grunted. She threw her bed sheets off and got out of bed to pick up her phone.
She turned on the screen, which read "12:32 PM". She had overslept by not one, not two, but five hours. There was no point in walking to school- she had already missed half of the day.
Naoki lazily grabbed a pair of clothes and began getting dressed.
au
tbger since 2013

h4x

I continue on my walk. A nice one at that, and it was nice to have the day off.
What a peaceful walk.
(When is it dictated that something occurs? Or do we build more character beforehand?)

Epicness123

(I'd rather all characters get established first before the transformations begin to occur.)
au
tbger since 2013

h4x

(That makes sense.)
I glance at my watch.
Plenty of time left before it would be too dark to return home.
I take a sip of water, then sit down on a log covered with moss. It is nice to take a break.

I take out my phone, and check for notifications.
No service
I must've gone further than I normally do. I'll continue along the track for a bit more.

Prism

I get a text back-
yea sureand head to the library with my books.

Faressain

"God giveth, God taketh" - Hiob.

Agnes was strolling around the forest, nodding Ode to Joy. She was doing so as she felt like it would be a good idea. - "Yeah, that'll take some time... and actually, soon I might reach a library to check for direction... well, when I exit the forest." - Surprisingly, she was close to the village somewhat 42 kilometres away from Ontario, Canada, which name wasn't disclosed, and which was seen from the roadsign. She headed for the glassy building, the library. - "Guten tag- uhh, hello?" - She introduced, albeit doubtful, to see if the library was open.

---

Meanwhile Trebonth, sitting in front of abandoned house, put a cardboard box in front of him, that read: "Donation for the poor people." He was chilled and dirty from the constant begging. And he was quite sure he was hungry and thirsty. And it all happened when police chased me away from America... He let a sigh, remembering the uneasy fact about his own past.