News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Pretend that we're playing Smash 6!

Started by Ryrie36, Sep 30, 2019, 08:18:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EZ-Games

2029 is here. However, they make a post on Twitter on how they need to postpone the release of Smash 6 and Metroid Prime 4. A few days later, they make a video on how they didn't like how Smash 6 turned out, so they will completely redo the game. But, they will release Metroid Prime 4 tomorrow.
heres my signature
Twitch

redgreenandblue

they made another post on twitter saying they mixed it up and Smash 6 released yesterday for some reason so we all get to play it

Joyous Theta

That another post was actually from a parody account, and Smash 6 never released.

Ryrie36

A third-party later helps Nintendo remake Smash 6, and it comes out and we can get it.

We go and get it.
We pay for it and bring it home.
And we don't invite CrazeePi.

Joyous Theta

You open the box only to find a circle of cardboard with "FOOLED YA" written on it.

Ryrie36

I call the police on Nintendo for lying to their fans.
The entire situation blows up on Twitter, and Nintendo decides to actually remake Smash 6 to stop the drama.

It comes out, we buy it, we open the box and find the game, the game is inside, we put the game in, it loads.

Joyous Theta

It loads onto a blank screen that says nothing but "FOOLED YA (x2)."

The console proceeds to explode.

Ryrie36

I shoot CrazeePi because he clearly only cares about us suffering.

Joyous Theta

hey sir and slash or mam all i've been doing is playing smash 12 by myself i didn't blow up your console

Ryrie36

I still keep CrazeePi dead because weird things always seem to happen when he's around.

I go out and buy another copy of Smash 6 that is there, it loads, it actually has the game and I use it on a new Switch U that cannot blow up.

Joyous Theta

Granted, but it doesn't come with an aesthetic battery so there's no point in living anymore.

As consequence the game itself blows up.

Ryrie36

I buy another copy that comes with an aesthetic battery.

Joyous Theta

By receiving an aesthetic battery you are taking an aesthetic battery away from the store meaning the store has less reasons to live. The store police come and arrest you for your crimes against storeity, taking your Switch U and copy of Smash 6 as evidence.

Also I get back up and continue playing Smash 12.

Ryrie36

I destroy your copy of Smash 12.

I also clone the aesthetic battery and give the clone battery back to the store.
Buying another copy of Smash 6 and a Switch U in the meantime.

Joyous Theta

ok you messed up bigtime buster

I fire a missile at every copy of Smash 6 in the world because I can't think of anything better to do.

Ryrie36

The copies survive.
I get another copy of Smash 6.

I also tell everyone else in the room to restrain CrazeePi

Joyous Theta

They mistake you for me and I break all copies of Smash 6 in the world in the confusion.

Ryrie36

New copies come out of nowhere and I tell everyone to stop attacking me.
Then they flush you down the toilet.

(Seriously though CrazeePi, why are you doing this?)

Joyous Theta

I mean, you shot me and broke my copy of Smash 12.

I take every copy of Smash 6 in the world with me down the toilet. Turns out they make good snacks, and I raise an army of alligators and sewer rats in order to stop any future production by feeding them all the copies.

Ryrie36

You know what?
I'm done.
I hate you CrazeePi. You've ruined all our fun.

SausageMcSauce

I then flush all Smash 7 onwards copies in the world down the toilet.
I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.