News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The Floor is Lava

Started by Tymewalk, Jan 02, 2019, 05:14:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seanbobe

Quote from: Seam49I use mind control to start the wooden stool burning. I jump on a metal bin to protect myself.
I use water to stop the stool burning. I use mind control to melt the metal bin.
My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

Wolfslime123

Quote from: seanbobe
Quote from: Seam49I use mind control to start the wooden stool burning. I jump on a metal bin to protect myself.
I use water to stop the stool burning. I use mind control to melt the metal bin.
Hold up, Seam49 isn't on the bin anymore, he just killed me and might be lying in lava.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Tymewalk

Taking advantage of this confusion, I begin pushing the coffee table around so I can set some stuff on it without it melting, preparing to build my fortress in the living room.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Wolfslime123

I reanimated myself and get up from the floor rise creepily from the lava.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Tymewalk

I turn around, watch Wolfslime creepily revive himself, and pretend I never saw that so I won't have nightmares later.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

DownsGameClub

I wake up and I toss some pillows on the floor towards the direction of the door.

Seam49

I punch tymewalk into lava

Tymewalk

I try dodging, but end up falling onto the kitchen counter.

Wolfslime123

I quickly leap out of the lava I rose from onto the couch.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Seanbobe

I pour water on the floor and use the resulting rock as a stepping stone to the stair handrail. I slowly start climbing the handrail.

Wolfslime123

I wonder how Sean can step on such hot rock and how the water didn't explode from becoming hot air so quickly.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Seanbobe

I reach the top of the stairs and don't see anything nearby to step on. I remove my shirt and use it as a a stepping stone to reach a dresser on the opposite wall.

Tymewalk

Standing on the kitchen counter, I quickly try to hop over into the dining room.

Prism

Too late. I make you trip over my couch pillow.
she/her | hyper-obsessed Pokémon fan | Necrozma and Zoroark my beloveds

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

Wolfslime123

I decide to play the lava is floor, and step on the floor. I step back onto the couch.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Seam49

I turn into a lava eating monster and eat all the lava, ejecting it out the door, and turn into a human.

Joyous Theta

I stand outside the door hoping somebody will let me in but get hit by the lava and die.

Seanbobe

I jump from the dresser to a wheeled desk chair and begin rolling the chair towards the bedroom for some new clothes.

Seam49

I open by bum flap and use a torpedo to knock you into LAVA!

Tymewalk

One hop into the dining room later, I quickly hop back, realizing I forgot to make a sandwich for lunch.

Seanbobe

I reach the bedroom and select my new outfit, which is everything wearable in the bedroom. I am now wearing 17 pairs of pants, 32 shirts, and 23 hats. I begin rolling my chair back to the stairs.

Joyous Theta

Having been killed by the lava, I becometh the lava.

I get away from the stairs because the air is humans.

Tymewalk

I jump straight through time, speeding forward several months, and land on the living room sofa with a sandwich.

It's 2020.

This sandwich was made last decade.

I eat the sandwich.

Incendiary

I begin to spray water on the lava.
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

Joyous Theta

I send a small spray of lava towards Tymewalk in the hopes that they drop their sandwich on the floor allowing me to melt it.