News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

I give you $___ to spend, what do you spend it on?

Started by jji7skyline, Feb 05, 2013, 09:36:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

awesome-llama

I buy a space rocket

I give you $5.00 and an I owe you note for $95.00

Hollyleaf

I invest it in a bank till I have $395.00, then I pay you back and buy a Nintendo Switch.

I give you ¥1, what do you spend it on?
mmmmmmmm i don't use this account anymore so oof, pls see @Squirrelflight instead

findanegg

She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

1a3c5e7g9i

I buy 15 houses, lease them out to people, and make a lot more money than I ever thought I would.

I give you 4 billion pennies.
Watch Future Diary. NOW. D:<

SausageMcSauce

I spend it on buying every bankrupt company in the world.

I give you 1 penny.
I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

Prince

i trade it to a man at mexico border patrol for a 100th of a peso

i give you $2

Tymewalk

I go buy a candy bar. Wait, no, I'll get two of those cheap 75-cent ones. Do they still make those? I forget how much candy bars cost, they used to be less, didn't they? Or do they only sell king size now? I don't know, I usually only ever get the king size ones because the smaller ones feel like a bit of a waste. Unless I didn't have more money on me, of course. Oh snap, forgot to account for tax, that's not a problem is it? Can I get $2 and tax to buy a bigger candy bar? Does this game account for taxes? Also is it $2 cash or $2 on a credit card? Because I'm pretty sure the latter has fees, and that changes how much candy I can buy, I think...

I give you $25 while I try and sort this out.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

redgreenandblue

I spend it on mike and ikes

I give you $14,000,605

CoolTBGGaming

I spend it on giving it to charity, whilst keeping $1M for myself.
https://ecosia.org Switch to Ecosia to help save the environment while searching the internet!

I don't care if my signature doesn't get cut off on certain styles lol

i hate this account ngl

Seam49

SausageMcSauce

solitaire

i buy 90 litres of antimatter peanut butter.

i give you 1$

SausageMcSauce

I buy a broken and used chair

$54443774374784747844727947278424 for next person.

Seam49

I buy the next person and eat him/it.

I give you $ieatu to spend.

ResExsention

I buy a pizza, which I then consume.

Next person gets 0.00000000000000000000000000000001% of a cent to spend.
just call me Res...

i probably won't put anything else until i get to know this community more, but hi!

Flowermanvista

I spend it on a bet that you'll discover our Di****d server without excessively drawing the ire of the ST.

Next person gets $6.66 because it's Le Spooky Season.
good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

SausageMcSauce

solitaire

Tymewalk

I can't spend a VHS as currency so I try to sell it, which doesn't work so I guess I have a VHS now

I give you $400,000 to spend, what do you spend it on?
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Seam49

i buy a business
 i give you 10,000,000,000 to spend.

Blunderbus

I spend it on a currency symbol, so I know how much I have.

I give you $79:95.
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

CatsUnited

Since that's a ratio, I could just assign that $79 to be anything and the 95 would scale up along with it. Not sure what the "95" means, but I'll just make the "95" 1 million, meaning I now have $831 580.

I spend it on 11 Tesla Cybertrucks

I give you $0/0 to spend.

Blunderbus

I spend it on a FATAL ERROR: Division by zero detected on line 273, halting execution

I give you 79 dollars and 95 cents.
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

SausageMcSauce

I buy 3 toasters.

48958 dollars for the next person.