News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Started by redgreenandblue, May 25, 2018, 05:36:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seam49

the2000

Quote from: CrazeePiLets get this to two pages so that everyone can access this.
no shhh!
wasteof - the game of joining the game continues

<-- This is my friend dan. we are good chums
DAN FACT OF THE DAY: dan can only count to six on his hands

Joyous Theta

Too late.

We've already let everybody in.

SheenBoy95

you trying to keep this a secret from me?

the2000

Quote from: SheenBoy95you trying to keep this a secret from me?
It was a secret before it reached page 2
wasteof - the game of joining the game continues

<-- This is my friend dan. we are good chums
DAN FACT OF THE DAY: dan can only count to six on his hands

PkmnQ

What's a secret?
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

I wonder too!
eh

Faressain

Not a secret on my watch.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

A watch is a portable timepiece intended to be carried or worn by a person. It is designed to keep a consistent movement despite the motions caused by the person's activities. A wristwatch is designed to be worn around the wrist, attached by a watch strap or other type of bracelet, including metal bands, leather straps or any other kind of bracelet. A pocket watch is designed for a person to carry in a pocket, often attached to a chain. The study of timekeeping is known as horology.
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

SausageMcSauce

Found out about it!
I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

Seanbobe

Or did you? *vsauce music*
My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

PkmnQ

green sandwich
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

BRING THIS DOWN NOW
eh

PkmnQ

:h
20GyeZZp3hD

Try it online!

(yes you can tell i like vim a lot)
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

BRING THIS DOWN ALREADY!
eh

PkmnQ

B) :) :| :| :| :( B) :(

(Don't forget that smiley code exists)
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

Bring it down please....
eh

PkmnQ

Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

Pleaseeeeeeeeee
eh

PkmnQ

I have run out of ways to say no so I will start reusing old ones

:h
20GyeZZp3hD
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

Smiley code, thank you. Or maybe Braille? Esperanto will work too

[del]Esperanto will work too[/s]

[/s] was found without a matching [s]
eh

PkmnQ

I'm on a computer right now I can't use braille
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

Ok I am on mobile now
Quine list