News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Shef Kerbi News Network

Started by CatsUnited, Sep 22, 2018, 05:22:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blunderbus

hi guys i exist

So today the weather will be pretty warm so that might be nice
Tomorrow, still clear, still warm, still weather, still still.

Also news?

WITCHES DISCOVERED??
Someone reported seeing a strange community of various witch-looking people out in the middle of Nutteh Nün. It is yet to be seen whether or not they actually magic anything. Maybe they're the cause of the crazy weather stuff. Anyway, it's been reported that there were normal witches, flying witches, green witches, sand witches, lights witches, and Breumhatta. The presence of Breumhatta kinda makes me doubt that they were actually witches, but who knows, maybe Breumhatta uses magic in their cleaning service.
More to come on this later but probably not jk
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

EZ-Games

Sup guys, I am new to the TBG forums and decided to crash here.

Is there anything I need to know about this topic?
heres my signature
Twitch

CatsUnited

Quote from: EZ-GamesSup guys, I am new to the TBG forums and decided to crash here.

Is there anything I need to know about this topic?
I suggest reading the first post of the topic. If you want to join SKNN, you can fill out the form on the first post.

Joyous Theta

I went to the bean factory to check the clocks and ok.

Joyous Theta

Comic because the futre is yesterdays.

Ghost Exchange Part 1
by Keynsun DDDO

SausageMcSauce

Quote from: CrazeePiI went to the bean factory to check the clocks and ok.

https://i.imgur.com/yG5huKM.png

I think all the beans are forcing the clock dust away from the clock into the beans in the factory.
I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

CatsUnited

Server will go into maintenance in 12 hours. here's some leaks

realicraft

it sure is 43.250.142.151       tbgforums.com time, i think, maybe,
ewow status: 2a has released yet; voting ended on April 18th, at 10 PM UTC
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

CatsUnited

Also btw when the Shef Werld servers go back up I'll release Issue #31

SausageMcSauce

Just to remind you, Gernfald exploded in the pizza restaurant.

I've also remade the blayyd nite ad, as it will now be called Shefmart:

And for comparison, here's the old one:

The new one will be in my signature.

Joyous Theta

reuse this ad in the new issue before you do that since satte farm (NOT STATE FARM) is appearing in a news article

CatsUnited

Shef Werld website is now down to prepare conversion from Season 3 to Season 4 of Shef Werld
Season 4 ETA: Saturday,  September 14 2019 08:00:00 UTC-04:00 (Eastern Standard Time)

SausageMcSauce

Isn't it time to release Season 4?

CatsUnited

Quote from: SausageMcSauceIsn't it time to release Season 4?
it's currently 5:34 am EST

SausageMcSauce

I have this random thing that you can put on the homepage of the new SKNN site:

If the user clicks on Mexican Ghost Dad, it will send them to the MGD fanpage.

Also for the opinion column

Quote from: PartyManIMAGE PARTY!!

with all of these images

CatsUnited

the2000

wasteof - the game of joining the game continues

<-- This is my friend dan. we are good chums
DAN FACT OF THE DAY: dan can only count to six on his hands

SausageMcSauce

Could you add the SuperPhone 2 and Emoji Bars to Shefmart and remove the Shefmart and Pig Soop bottom ads? I'll make another one to replace them soon.

SausageMcSauce

TOM NOOK'S OLD APRON FOUND

Tom Nook's old blue apron has been found in his hedge. We have no idea why he put it there.

and ad:

Joyous Theta

Activity: Draw a face for Shef Kerbi because I don't know how to draw Shef Kerbi's face without it looking really weird.

CatsUnited

Updated website - should hopefully fix some issues related to stuff being off screen

Blunderbus

I had the brilliant idea of outsourcing my weather job to the New News Generation Machine, and here's what it gave me:

Quote from: The New News Generation MachineToday's weather will be good. And a good cold front will bring moisture to southern Ohio. The last one was a snow shower. In the last three winters, we had three to four inches in the last few days of February. And we also had a snow storm of about 16 inches. So, it's quite possible that we will have the forecast in February to remind you."

In a related note, Gail said there is one area of the country where she sees snow coming that would be "a surprise" to Ohioans, namely the Rocky Mountains.

So, is this the end of 2016?

A lot of questions in my head and in the minds of Ohioans. I thought I'd find out the latest forecast from the NWS for February, and I'm here to say that it's pretty good for us.

Let me put it this way. As the NWS predicted, in the last few days we've had the best snow in the last couple of years. So, this should be good.

So here's a breakdown:

Anyway now that that's done here's some news

MAN GOES INSANE FROM VIDEO GAME

Let's Player Chooga A. Conroe has recently gone insane from playing version-exclusive content in a remake of the Superb Nontindo Enjoyment System game Mharle Trigger. He was last heard talking to himself, seemingly as different personalities, and complaining that "[he] can't eat your best wishes". Hopefully his mental state will go back to normal once he finishes the content.
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

CatsUnited

Reminder that the 1st anniversary of SKNN is 5 days away.

Joyous Theta

anything specific you want us to do?

Joyous Theta

And now a word from our sponsor, Mexican Ghost Dad Studios.

"We here at Mexican Ghost Dad Studios are pleased to announce we found enough money under other people's cushions to not be bankrupt. This means we can start producing excellent quality movies again. As such, we will be re-branding all future Mexican Ghost Dad movies as New Mexican Ghost Dad while keeping the old numbering. Please advertise the first of the New Mexican Ghost Dad series on your newspaper.

That is all, thank you for supporting us by letting us be in your newspaper."