News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

1001 ways to get kicked out of Walmart

Started by Bklecka, Mar 12, 2013, 05:19:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CoolTBGGaming

https://ecosia.org Switch to Ecosia to help save the environment while searching the internet!

I don't care if my signature doesn't get cut off on certain styles lol

i hate this account ngl

Xenon

0/10

Try to live there. If you get kicked, sue Walmart.
Road to 5K posts:
2K----2.5K----3K----3.5K----4K----4.5K----5K
It's time to battle in Colosseum!
My Discord: lightshatterz#2041

Xenon

3/10

Yell everyone "THE FLOOR'S LAVA!!!!!", and they try to get to somewhere safe.
Road to 5K posts:
2K----2.5K----3K----3.5K----4K----4.5K----5K
It's time to battle in Colosseum!
My Discord: lightshatterz#2041

lanceisthelegend27

sotp/10

Throw the "kid wizard" book at the manager's foot.
So I just put something cool and original in here, right?

Flowermanvista

???/10

- Ask where the floppy disks are. Then get mad that nobody has made floppy disks in like 6 years.

- Start rambling on about how "we need to save the :| !!!" and turn it into an anti-right environmentalist rant or whatever.
good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

Flowermanvista

good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

Flowermanvista

good morning, SMF!

Prism

Both 2/10s

Find a trash can and dump the contents over an employee
she/her | hyper-obsessed Pokémon fan | Necrozma and Zoroark my beloveds

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

Flowermanvista

6/10

Build an elaborate contraption that shoots people with ultra hot BBs coated with flaming oil. Then attack the customers with it.
good morning, SMF!

1a3c5e7g9i

7/10

Bring a Care Free Bomb into the place and have it throw bombs everywhere.
Watch Future Diary. NOW. D:<

Blunderbus

9/10

Cut out the middleman and throw bombs everywhere yourself.
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

TheLetterThorn

7/10, as you'd likely be severely injured before getting kicked out.

Hide in the clothes racks near the changing rooms and whisper creepily to people as they walk in.
Thorn | TBG Team | Massive Nerd
Currently on vacation and will remain active until the spring semester.
Obsessed with William Butler Yeats until further notice.
Visit my website, where I display my creative and web projects.
Pronouns: at this point do i even know? (he/him/his)

SheenBoy95

9.5/10, depending on what you whisper to customers.

Carry two nerf guns and start screaming in Russian with a boom box on your back playing the USSR anthem at full blast

SausageMcSauce

9/10.

Make a milk/trash/juice/fertiliser mixture and let it flood Walmart whilst playing annoying songs on the PA.
I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

Flowermanvista

wat/10

Play the Left 4 Dead 2 horde music over the PA. Bonus points if done:

- during flu season
- during or just before Halloween
good morning, SMF!

Blunderbus

2 / 2 episode 1

Re-enact Walmart Wars v3.

this has almost certainly been here before but whatever
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

SausageMcSauce

5/10.

Play the theme tune for an annoying TV Program(me) for toddlers over the PA. Bonus if you make a parody version of it that is inappropriate.

1a3c5e7g9i

6/10

Upload some assembly code to the PA that forces it to play random Youtube video audio every 5 seconds.
Watch Future Diary. NOW. D:<

Tymewalk

8/10

Scream the names of products over the PA. If you run out of products, just start listing Vocaloids.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

SausageMcSauce

8/10

Dress up as anime characters, take all the toothpaste, and put it in everyone's hair. Bonus if you do it to the manager, employees, the CEO or bald people.

tailskirbyyoshifan

8/10

Sneak yourself inside the store and make it your new home - that is, until you ultimately end up being dragged out by security after some kid ends up finding you barricaded behind boxes of Froot Loops and screaming their lungs out.

(Of course, if you end up liking calling Walmart home, you have incentive to go all out and make yourself virtually unseen, like Chuck Mangione from King of the Hill.)

h4x

7.5/10

Shove a black hole in the cash register.

SausageMcSauce

9/10

'Accidentally' knock over the most expensive electronics that you see. Then get a bottle of lemonade and spill all of it out onto the broken electronic.

Faressain

8/10 Brilliant move.

Try to play Left 4 dead in Walmart in real life.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

SausageMcSauce

Never heard of it / 10

Smash all the glass, put the shards in the sprinkler and start a fire near the electronics.