News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The Unruinable Wish

Started by joefarebrother, Nov 07, 2015, 04:53:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SausageMcSauce

Granted.

Somehow, every mashup pack and resource pack are on your computer, and they eat all the space up on your computer.
I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

SausageMcSauce

SausageMcSauce

CoolTBGGaming

I wish the bugs in Minecraft 1.14 would be fixed and new bugs or lag did not appear because of this and all of the intended features that were in the initial release remained in the game and that none of these features break and that there is an aesthetic battery in the game that does everything an aesthetic battery should do (it gives you a reason to live), and that I have a real, malware-free version of Minecraft, allowing me to play it on any operating system ever and my computer has a modern, not broken operating system and that it does not turn into Skyrim or a Skyrim creepypasta and the update takes up NO storage.
https://ecosia.org Switch to Ecosia to help save the environment while searching the internet!

I don't care if my signature doesn't get cut off on certain styles lol

i hate this account ngl

SausageMcSauce

Granted. It's a free trial, and after an hour, you cannot play it unless you buy the full version.

CoolTBGGaming

I wish the bugs in Minecraft 1.14 would be fixed and new bugs or lag did not appear because of this and all of the intended features that were in the initial release remained in the game and that none of these features break and that there is an aesthetic battery in the game that does everything an aesthetic battery should do (it gives you a reason to live), and that I have a real, malware-free version of Minecraft, allowing me to play it on any operating system ever and my computer has a modern, not broken operating system and that it does not turn into Skyrim or a Skyrim creepypasta and the update takes up NO storage and the hour is actually a century, so I can play it for 100 years before I must buy the full version.
https://ecosia.org Switch to Ecosia to help save the environment while searching the internet!

I don't care if my signature doesn't get cut off on certain styles lol

i hate this account ngl

SausageMcSauce

Granted. The free trial was a hoax.

Tymewalk

I wish the bugs in Minecraft 1.14 would be fixed and new bugs or lag did not appear because of this and all of the intended features that were in the initial release remained in the game and that none of these features break and that there is an aesthetic battery in the game that does everything an aesthetic battery should do (it gives you a reason to live), and that I have a real, malware-free version of Minecraft, allowing me to play it on any operating system ever and my computer has a modern, not broken operating system and that it does not turn into Skyrim or a Skyrim creepypasta and the update takes up NO storage and the hour is actually a century, so I can play it for 100 years before I must buy the full version, and that is genuine and not a hoax.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Joyous Theta

Granted, the free trial has limited features on the account of being a free trial.

Tymewalk

I wish the bugs in Minecraft 1.14 would be fixed and new bugs or lag did not appear because of this and all of the intended features that were in the initial release remained in the game and that none of these features break and that there is an aesthetic battery in the game that does everything an aesthetic battery should do (it gives you a reason to live), and that I have a real, malware-free version of Minecraft, allowing me to play it on any operating system ever and my computer has a modern, not broken operating system and that it does not turn into Skyrim or a Skyrim creepypasta and the update takes up NO storage and the hour is actually a century, so I can play it for 100 years before I must buy the full version, and that is genuine and not a hoax, and that the free trial has all the features of the full version.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

SausageMcSauce

Granted. Everything, including the home screen, hotbar, the sun, the sky and even air have missing textures.

Seam49

I wish the bugs in Minecraft 1.14 would be fixed and new bugs or lag did not appear because of this and all of the intended features that were in the initial release remained in the game and that none of these features break and that there is an aesthetic battery in the game that does everything an aesthetic battery should do (it gives you a reason to live), and that I have a real, malware-free version of Minecraft, allowing me to play it on any operating system ever and my computer has a modern, not broken operating system and that it does not turn into Skyrim or a Skyrim creepypasta and the update takes up NO storage and the hour is actually a century, so I can play it for 100 years before I must buy the full version, and that is genuine and not a hoax, and that the free trial has all the features of the full version, and all the textures are there.

Joyous Theta

Granted, a creeper blows you up in real life which sends you into a coma for 100 years meaning when you wake up, the free trial is over.

Seam49

I wish the bugs in Minecraft 1.14 would be fixed and new bugs or lag did not appear because of this and all of the intended features that were in the initial release remained in the game and that none of these features break and that there is an aesthetic battery in the game that does everything an aesthetic battery should do (it gives you a reason to live), and that I have a real, malware-free version of Minecraft, allowing me to play it on any operating system ever and my computer has a modern, not broken operating system and that it does not turn into Skyrim or a Skyrim creepypasta and the update takes up NO storage and the hour is actually forever, so I can play it for infinity years before I must buy the full version, and that is genuine and not a hoax, and that the free trial has all the features of the full version, and all the textures are there.

Joyous Theta

Granted, a creeper blows you and a time machine up in a real life reply, sending you into a place of infinity plus one, where the laws of space and time need not apply, and the stench of an expired Minecraft free trial haunts your nose.

Seam49

I wish the bugs in Minecraft 1.14 would be fixed and new bugs or lag did not appear because of this and all of the intended features that were in the initial release remained in the game and that none of these features break and that there is an aesthetic battery in the game that does everything an aesthetic battery should do (it gives you a reason to live), and that I have a real, malware-free version of Minecraft, allowing me to play it on any operating system ever and my computer has a modern, not broken operating system and that it does not turn into Skyrim or a Skyrim creepypasta and the update takes up NO storage and the hour is actually forever, so I can play it for infinity years before I must buy the full version, and that is genuine and not a hoax, and that the free trial has all the features of the full version, and all the textures are there, creepers are not in real life, and it lasts another infinity after all the infinities.

Tymewalk

Granted. The game only runs in 24p. (That's 30 by 24 pixels.)

SausageMcSauce

I wish the bugs in Minecraft 1.14 would be fixed and new bugs or lag did not appear because of this and all of the intended features that were in the initial release remained in the game and that none of these features break and that there is an aesthetic battery in the game that does everything an aesthetic battery should do (it gives you a reason to live), and that I have a real, malware-free version of Minecraft, allowing me to play it on any operating system or resolution ever and my computer has a modern, not broken operating system and that it does not turn into Skyrim or a Skyrim creepypasta and the update takes up NO storage and the hour is actually forever, so I can play it for infinity years before I must buy the full version, and that is genuine and not a hoax, and that the free trial has all the features of the full version, and all the textures are there, creepers are not in real life, and it lasts another infinity after all the infinities.

Tymewalk

Granted. All the textures are there, but they're all corrupted, so you can't tell what anything is.

SausageMcSauce

I wish the bugs in Minecraft 1.14 would be fixed and new bugs or lag did not appear because of this and all of the intended features that were in the initial release remained in the game and that none of these features break and that there is an aesthetic battery in the game that does everything an aesthetic battery should do (it gives you a reason to live), and that I have a real, malware-free version of Minecraft, allowing me to play it on any operating system or resolution ever and my computer has a modern, not broken operating system and that it does not turn into Skyrim or a Skyrim creepypasta and the update takes up NO storage and the hour is actually forever, so I can play it for infinity years before I must buy the full version, and that is genuine and not a hoax, and that the free trial has all the features of the full version, and all the textures are there and they are not corrupted or wrong, creepers are not in real life, and it lasts another infinity after all the infinities.

Tymewalk

Granted. Zombies are now in real life instead of creepers, so you have to deal with the zombies and can't play Minecraft.

SausageMcSauce

I wish the bugs in Minecraft 1.14 would be fixed and new bugs or lag did not appear because of this and all of the intended features that were in the initial release remained in the game and that none of these features break and that there is an aesthetic battery in the game that does everything an aesthetic battery should do (it gives you a reason to live), and that I have a real, malware-free version of Minecraft, allowing me to play it on any operating system or resolution ever and my computer has a modern, not broken operating system and that it does not turn into Skyrim or a Skyrim creepypasta and the update takes up NO storage and the hour is actually forever, so I can play it for infinity years before I must buy the full version, and that is genuine and not a hoax, and that the free trial has all the features of the full version, and all the textures are there and they are not corrupted or wrong, no hostile mobs are in real life, and it lasts another infinity after all the infinities.

Tymewalk

Granted. Your computer might have a modern operating system, but the computer itself is from 1994. Running Minecraft is incredibly slow.

Seam49

I wish the bugs in Minecraft 1.14 would be fixed and new bugs or lag did not appear because of this and all of the intended features that were in the initial release remained in the game and that none of these features break and that there is an aesthetic battery in the game that does everything an aesthetic battery should do (it gives you a reason to live), and that I have a real, malware-free version of Minecraft, allowing me to play it on any operating system or resolution ever and my brand new unbroken fast computer has a modern, not broken operating system and that it does not turn into Skyrim or a Skyrim creepypasta and the update takes up NO storage and the hour is actually forever, so I can play it for infinity years before I must buy the full version, and that is genuine and not a hoax, and that the free trial has all the features of the full version, and all the textures are there and they are not corrupted or wrong, no hostile mobs are in real life, and it lasts another infinity after all the infinities.

Joyous Theta

Granted, it runs slowly on your brand new computer from 1994.

It's brand new because you just bought it.