News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

10000 ways to get kicked out of Starbucks.

Started by GalaxySugarFox, Apr 28, 2018, 03:18:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prism

10/10

Tell Starbucks that you think Koffee Butt's coffee is better than theirs.

edit: queen! :)
she/her | hyper-obsessed Pokémon fan | Necrozma and Zoroark my beloveds

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

Tymewalk

10/10

Walk in dressed as Peter Griffin, and use a megaphone to repeatedly shout "Hey Beter" memes.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

SheenBoy95

10292838384/10

repeatedly scream out the lyrics of I'm a little teapot while doing the Macarena dressed in the sonic movie costume

Prism

11/10

Drive your car kamikaze-style into the wall.
she/her | hyper-obsessed Pokémon fan | Necrozma and Zoroark my beloveds

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

GalaxySugarFox

9/10

Go in and spam their Twitter/Facebook/etc.  with articles explaining why  their drinks are unhealthy.

SausageMcSauce

9/10

Nail the Dunkin Donuts logo onto the the Starbucks sign outside.
I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

Dino

GalaxySugarFox

10/10

Ask for all the secret menu drinks without explaining the recipe, even if they ask for it.

SausageMcSauce

7/10.

Fill the coffee machine with whipped cream made of:
Hydrochloric acid
Lava
Nihonium
Mashed Keyboards

SausageMcSauce

GalaxySugarFox

9/10

Every time you see something with the number 3 in there, scream "ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED!!!!!!"

SausageMcSauce

9/10

Pour chocolate syrup over the tables and everyone's hair. Bonus if it comes from another coffee store brand.

Seam49

9/10

Walk in with a Dunkin donut's coffee in one hand and a McCafe in the other. Bonus points if you talk about how good communism is very loudly.

UnithleesTBG

a

Byron_Inc_TBG

10/10

Don't speak in a language that they understand and pretend that you only can speak that language.
eh

Seam49

9/10

Walk in and stay there for hours while on your phone having a "very personal" conversation very loudly.

Byron_Inc_TBG

8.8/10

Order a "sUpEr lArGe cUp oF cOfFeE"
eh

PkmnQ

6/10

Stand in front of the entrance, blocking everyone else from entering
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Incendiary

7/10

Have a giant boot positioned so that when it swings it launches not only you but the entire Starbucks and anything in its path up to 800 metres in a cone further destroying property and endangering lives. Not only have you been kicked out of Starbucks, you've also seriously injured or killed dozens of people, caused millions in property damage, likely caused some sort of fire and if you somehow survived the initial boot and the landing, you're gonna get arrested.
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

Byron_Inc_TBG

3/10 I'd rather not harm others physically, also what if physics decided that I stay in it and dies

Order 100 of every single type of coffee and splash them at the worker's face

... yeah they didn't deserve that but you have to do it to get kicked out
eh

TwilightSeleneMisty

7/10

Blast 'Never Gonna Give You Up' at full volume
My new account is ChaoticControversies.

Byron_Inc_TBG

10/10 unless: (1) you're wearing earphones & (2) it's the radio, of which -5 each

"I want a coffee."
"What type of coffee?"
"I SAID COFFEE! YOU THINK I COME TO STARBUCKS TO ORDER WATER?"
eh