News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Ye olde Welcome Wonka Wagon.

Started by tailskirbyyoshifan, Sep 22, 2012, 11:54:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NasomiXIV

Quote from: Wolfslime123We'll just have to get lucky with new members and hope they can write some good games.
Or you could have waited for me to come back. Not saying I'm any decent at writing games, but why write new ones when you can use old ones from services known only for Zelda?
WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

roleplaytbg

Hello.
I am an anonymous user, and could be just about anyone you meet that is active on the TBGs today.
I made this account to GM a new roleplay. One that would truly define the state of the tbgs.

Blunderbus

oh hey

good luck getting people to actually join your rp
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

DownsGameClub

Quote from: roleplaytbgHello.
I am an anonymous user, and could be just about anyone you meet that is active on the TBGs today.
I made this account to GM a new roleplay. One that would truly define the state of the tbgs.
Welcome back.  Please enjoy your stay here. :)

LiberianPrince

Quote from: roleplaytbgHello.

it's superdoom1 i'm calling it

I exist.
Revert my name
Search on Scratch...

SheenBoy95

DownsGameClub

Quote from: 431930201I exist.
Revert my name
Search on Scratch...
Welcome!  I hope you enjoy your time here.

realicraft

it sure is 43.250.142.151       tbgforums.com time, i think, maybe,
ewow status: 2a has released yet; voting ends on April 18th, at 10 PM UTC
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

redgreenandblue

Flowermanvista

good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

realicraft

findanegg

She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

DownsGameClub

Happy birthday from the admin staff!

realicraft

firefang16

I dunno if any of you guys even remember me, but I was really active here from like 2014-2016 ish. I thought I'd pop back and say hello to anyone who still remembers me or anyone new. Idk how long I'll stay but I'll play a few games if I can :)
I'm very inactive here and on Scratch. Just remember Narancia best boy ;)

redgreenandblue

Quote from: firefang16I dunno if any of you guys even remember me, but I was really active here from like 2014-2016 ish. I thought I'd pop back and say hello to anyone who still remembers me or anyone new. Idk how long I'll stay but I'll play a few games if I can :)
Welcome back! I've seen some of your posts around here, but I am newish.

Flowermanvista

Quote from: firefang16I dunno if any of you guys even remember me, but I was really active here from like 2014-2016 ish. I thought I'd pop back and say hello to anyone who still remembers me or anyone new. Idk how long I'll stay but I'll play a few games if I can :)

Welcome back. Good to have you back here.
good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

DownsGameClub

Hey there!  It's good to see you again. :)

Prism

in case you guys haven't heard

fares is bacc
she/her | hyper-obsessed Pokémon fan | Necrozma and Zoroark my beloveds

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

SuperJedi224

Yeah, I noticed that he's back on the discord server.

CoolTBGGaming

Well...

First post in months, nothing has happened but you can expect me not to be that active after 3 weeks...
https://ecosia.org Switch to Ecosia to help save the environment while searching the internet!

I don't care if my signature doesn't get cut off on certain styles lol

i hate this account ngl

Seam49

I'm back!
For one day, then I'll be back in a week.

redgreenandblue

Welcome back Seam!

(and belated welcome back to CoolTBGGaming :P)

CoolTBGGaming

https://ecosia.org Switch to Ecosia to help save the environment while searching the internet!

I don't care if my signature doesn't get cut off on certain styles lol

i hate this account ngl