News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

That Awkward Moment When...

Started by manosysltia, Mar 17, 2016, 12:24:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

manosysltia

Companion to I Hate It When

You know those awkward, embarassing moments that you just can't get over? This is the place to post them. Rate as usual.
pickles are just cucumbers and my life is a lie

Jagged_Pickles

manosysltia

Yeah, but that's from a year ago.

That awkward moment when your writing slants downwards and you don't realize until you try to underline it

Tymewalk

Quote from: manosysltiaYeah, but that's from a year ago.
You can still post. It's not considered necroposting if you're playing the TBG.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

THAT AWKWARD MOMENT WHEN THIS IS THE DUPLICATE AND THEY CLOSED THE ORIGINAL
j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

Seanbobe

8/10

That awkward moment hen there are two users online and both are waiting for the other to post.

And then one leaves.
My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

GalaxySugarFox

9/10
That awkward moment when you unwrap a candy bar near a health food store and the workers stare at you.

-Terrariadude555-

10/10

That awkward moment when you have a popular YouTube channel and everybody is staring through the window while you record a new one in your recording room that is filled with DanTDM posters (everywhere)
I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

:D
"Stop touching my suspendies!" - My friend

GalaxySugarFox

11/10

That awkward moment when you win an award..... and your name is misspelled on the trophy.

Hollyleaf

F/10

That awkward moment when a dead topic gets bumped.
mmmmmmmm i don't use this account anymore so oof, pls see @Squirrelflight instead

Seanbobe

6/10

That awkward moment when you want to post on a topic, but the last post was yours.
My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

GalaxySugarFox

So relatable/10

That awkward moment when you post in  one  of these and the last post was over a year ago.

manosysltia

8/10

that awkward moment when you log onto the TBGs for the first time in like a year and there are no registered users online

DragonRidersofRohan

Mr. Lonely/10

That awkward moment when you forget to sign into your alt account.
Desperate times call for desperate downloading of the perfect quote.

PkmnQ

33000/65536

That awkward moment when you have no idea where to put your 33000th post
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

redgreenandblue

10/10

That awkward moment when PkmnQ leaaves the TBGs after making his 65536th post :(