News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

When We Were Young and Stupid

Started by Dino, Mar 11, 2013, 11:15:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GalaxySugarFox

10/10

WWWYAS, I thought I could jump into a TV show by breaking the glass on the TV. My parents ended up having to get a new one.

Ryasis

10/10

When we see young and stupid I thought moron was spelled mormon. *Cue flame war*
Hi. I'm A. Nube. What's your name?

Blunderbus

10 / 10

WIWYAS, I put effort into my Scratch projects.
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

Flowermanvista

Oof/10

WIWYAS, I was baffled about how the school laptops connected to the internet without an Ethernet cable running to them.

Apparently, the concept of Wi-Fi escaped me at the time.
good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

NasomiXIV

o/10

WIWYAS, I watched YouTube videos that had way more swears than what I watch now.
WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

findanegg

ha/10

wiwyas, i still used scratch
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

NasomiXIV

BANNED!/10

WAWYAS, I actually drew webcomics. I'd show you some, but Super Smash Kart has been lost to time, and frankly, I'm fine with that.
WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

Marb1

6/10 but it's WIWYAS not WAWYAS

WIWYAS, I thought Pokémon was French because of the accent on the letter e.

GalaxySugarFox

:lol: /10

WWWYAS, I thought "stupid" was a bad word.

Marb1

Why'd you edit your post, galaxy?

9/10

WIWYAS, I thought Pokémon was just cards and a TV show (not electronic games)

GalaxySugarFox

Made a typo.
10/10

WWWYAS, I thought you could sprout wings if you jumped on the bed long enough.

Marb1

11/10

WIWYAS, I thought that in Cookie Clicker you should try to have similar numbers of all buildings (+10 mark points if you understand it)

findanegg

bruh/moment

WIWYAS i gathered 99 cents in coins to buy something in a game
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

Marb1

15/10

WIWYAS, I thought Scratch was the best programming language.

GalaxySugarFox

still won't stop me from using it
8/10
WIWYAS, I thought XD actually stood for something.

Flowermanvista

6/10

for some reason WIWYAS, I could not determine if Richard Simmons was a man or a woman.
good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

Hollyleaf

10/10

When I was young and stupid, I was young and stupid.
mmmmmmmm i don't use this account anymore so oof, pls see @Squirrelflight instead

solitaire

undefined/undefined

WIWYAS, I ate a worm that I thought was a gummy worm.

GalaxySugarFox

11/10 That is,  like the definition of "when we were young and stupid" right there.

WIWYAS, I thought all adults were left-handed and kids would become lefties when they grew up. #didntknowmyrightandleftlol

1a3c5e7g9i

Heh/10

WIWYAS, I thought Spongebob was a girl.
Watch Future Diary. NOW. D:<

GalaxySugarFox

Didn't we all?
10/10
WIWYAS, I thought it was illegal to watch a PG-13 movie if you were under 13.

SheenBoy95

8/10

When I was young and stupid, I was convinced I was gonna go to jail after I broke something at the store.

Prince

when i was younger and stupider i let some girl rat me out to her brother for having a crush on him because i didn't want to let her hold this funky baby lizard i found

Hollyleaf

100/10

WIWYAS, I thought level 4 cpus in SSBB were hard.
mmmmmmmm i don't use this account anymore so oof, pls see @Squirrelflight instead