News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Put In The Jailbox

Started by findanegg, Jun 23, 2019, 06:41:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joyous Theta

I go off to do community service and then never return because I'm leaving and not doing community service.

Game won.

findanegg

Quote from: CrazeePiI go off to do community service and then never return because I'm leaving and not doing community service.

Game won.
You're wearing a bright orange prison uniform that says "I AM A PRISONER OF THE TBG AND FORUMTOPIA COMMUNITY JAIL" written on it in giant block letters. You don't go far before a police car finds you.
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

Joyous Theta

I attack the police using my hacksaw.

findanegg

Quote from: CrazeePiI attack the police using my hacksaw.
You stab the police with your nonexistent hacksaw. Nothing happens because it's nonexistent.
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

Joyous Theta

I run over the police using a biiiigggg lawn mower.

Wolfslime123

I exist. I wonder if Mary Poppins is here and if I can get sued-  ow!
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

findanegg

Quote from: CrazeePiI run over the police using a biiiigggg lawn mower.
You kill 3 police officers and injure 2. The five left are currently shooting you.

Joyous Theta

Take the guns from the dead cops and start shooting back while using the lawn mower as cover.

serprinss

I see the lawn mower from my nearby overgrown garden and go to steal it.
keep on coding
the infinite flood is on page 32

my 4 person PVP stats:
hp: 21
mobility:  7 tiles
Defence: 7
Special: 3

Joyous Theta

I'm pretty sure this is dead but that's a cause I can support.

serprinss

ooc:
Quote from: CrazeePiI'm pretty sure this is dead but that's a cause I can support.
i know i just enjoyed reading it and wanted to revive it.
keep on coding
the infinite flood is on page 32

my 4 person PVP stats:
hp: 21
mobility:  7 tiles
Defence: 7
Special: 3