News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Decreasing Verbosity

Started by NotAJumbleOfNumbers, Feb 25, 2019, 01:04:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

awesome-llama

Eastern Europe is on a continent but has no precise boundaries because of political, geographical and cultural use. There are similar amounts of scholars and definitions there. A UN assessment finds that  the boundaries are social and cultural construct. One says it is defined by the cultures there. Another definition was made during the Cold War. Another says that formerly communist countries are part of the area but is now considered outdated however still used for statistics.

Hollyleaf

europe -->
big land
cold war
COMMUNISM
mmmmmmmm i don't use this account anymore so oof, pls see @Squirrelflight instead

realicraft

europe big and communism
it sure is 43.250.142.151       tbgforums.com time, i think, maybe,
ewow status: 2a has released yet; voting ended on April 18th, at 10 PM UTC
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

Hollyleaf

mmmmmmmm i don't use this account anymore so oof, pls see @Squirrelflight instead

realicraft

Blunderbus

reset

And now, a brief explanation of why the role of Toaster Oven will be performed by a stunt double.

Having proven that this demonstration would work using my personal toaster oven, I decided to purchase a new one. See, my toaster oven is kinda filthy and I wanted to get another one anyway. I thought it would be handy to have a toaster oven at the new studio. See, they're really nice for making small snacks or whatever (though frankly I've always found the actual toast making experience to be rather lacking before I was introduced to the Automatic Beyond Belief! wonder that is the Sunbeam Radiant Control toaster). Anyway, so I wanted to get a new toaster oven, right? So I went to the store and bought a really basic one, just like the one I use every day in my kitchen. No sense spending a lot on what will just be a part-time toaster oven, and it was the same brand as the one I had at home. Must be perfect, right? Well, it turns out that this toaster oven runs a much shorter cycling time than my old one, so the effect that I was trying to demonstrate became nearly impossible to see. That sure was a bummer! It later became clear to me that this wasn't a very good toaster oven anyway, as the fit of the little tray they give you for cooking tacos or whatever was really very tight and unpleasant. The whole thing was just a travesty, really. So I've since returned the toaster oven you just saw and replaced it with another one, but this was after I had already filmed the entire video, and also after I had already filmed my original toaster oven doing the thing I wanted to show you. I toughened up and cleaned it the best I could, and I think it looks OK.

So that's the story of why you're about to see a different toaster oven. I made an assumption that turned out not to be true. Oh <crud>. In the end, it all worked out for the best anyway because I got a much nicer toaster oven on sale at Target right after I returned the rather poor one, so all's well that ends well, amiright?

Oh, and if you write this in a comment to save people the trouble, you're a fun sucker and sucked the fun right out of this gag. I hope you're happy.

A more helpful comment would be to tell the nice viewers about either the "speed" setting on mobile, or the fact that the < and > keys on desktop will advance frame by frame. Then they'll be in on the joke, too! And then when I or any other silly YouTuber decides to do this again, they'll be equipped with the knowledge of how to do this.

You already wrote this out, didn't you? Well, I won't delete your comment, but you are now a convicted fun sucker and you'll just have to live with that for the rest of your life.

Pfft.
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

Blunderbus

Blunderbus

Wolfslime123

It was too long and I failed to read it.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Blunderbus

realicraft

Seanbobe

My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

Blunderbus

i didn't really think @Wolfslime123's post counted in gameplay because it wasn't really decreasing the post so here

And this is why this toaster's different.

I showed that this thing worked, so I got a new one since mine's dirty. Plus it's nice to have another (although it's not great). So I got a cheapo one of thee same brand, which should've been fine, but it didn't show what I wanted it to. Plus it was bad so I replaced it and filmed by old one. I think it looks OK.

So there. My assumption was wrong. I got a nice toaster later, so that's fine right?

Also if you write this down then you hate fun.

You should instead tell people they can change the speed of the video for any other people who do this joke.

You wrote this out? Well it'll stay but you hate fun and you'll have to live with that.

Pfft.

Blunderbus

Blunderbus

solitaire

SausageMcSauce

I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

Starmeadows

B

If only I could fix the sky to meet me
If only I could fix my heart to meet at dawn
It's got a way of knowing when to hurt me
Oh, it's when the night is long

Backwoods lullabies feel like a ghostly touch
Roots spread all the way back to godless times
It's got a way of knowing when to haunt me
Oh, it's when the night is long

And there's a young one sitting at the top of the world
Counting down a clock that nobody sees
And it's got a way of knowing when to taunt me
It's singing-

Earthquakes break and shatter the perfect design
Ripped realities of broken minds
Towers rise to meet, and yet it's laughing
Humming, "Oh, it won't be long."
Humming, "Oh, it won't be long."

And there's a young one sitting at the top of the world
Counting down a clock that nobody sees
And it's got a way of knowing when to taunt me
It's got a way of knowing when to taunt me
And it's singing-

Tymewalk

if only I could fix sky to meet
if only I could fix heart to meet
it knows when to hurt
when night long

lullaby feels like ghost
roots spread to old times
it knows when to haunt
when night long

there's a young one at the top
counting a clock
it knows when to taunt
it sings:

earthquakes break the good thing
broken reality broken mind
towers up it laughs
"not long time"
"not long time"

there's a young one at the top
counting a clock
it knows when to taunt
it sings:
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Blunderbus

I wanna fix sky
I wanna fix heart
Know hurt
Long night
Ghost song
Old roots
Knows to haunt
Long night
Young'un at top
Count clock
Knows to taunt
Sings
Quakes break stuff
Broke real & mind
Towers laughs
Short
Short
Young'un at top
Count clock
Knows to taunt
Sings

Tymewalk

want fix sky
want fix heart
pain
night
song
root
know haunt
child
clock
know taunt
sing
break thing
broke things
laugh
small
small
child
clock
know taunt
sing
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

fix, pain, night, song, root, know, child, clock, sing, break, laugh, small
j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

Blunderbus

PkmnQ

have the baby, on land, in an egg. water is in the egg, baby in the egg, in the water, in the egg.
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Blunderbus

hey evolution, use eggs plz