News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Walmart War v3

Started by Fusion44, Oct 13, 2015, 12:46:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flowermanvista

In anger, I steal one of the smoke bombs from the pop-up fireworks section so I can hide which of the cupcakes I laced with multiple deadly doses of acetaminophen I stole from the OTC medicines section. Chance of getting a laced cupcake is now 50%, good luck.

I then head down to the vinyl aisle, steal some Pink Floyd records and some headphones, and take it all to the food court so I can chill and grab a snack.
good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

realicraft

I steal like a dozen donuts, and then put $50.00 in the register.
it sure is 43.250.142.151       tbgforums.com time, i think
ewow status: 1a has released yet; voting has ended
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

Flowermanvista

I give up on the idea of attacking others with drugs, considering the idea that it may not be in the spirit of what the creator intended when they made this, and as shown so far, it has been miserably ineffective.

I attempt to stab Reali with that antenna I'm still keeping for...personal defense. Yeah, personal defense, that sounds good.
good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

SheenBoy95

I dash out of the food court avoiding everyone

realicraft

Quote from: FlowermanvistaI attempt to stab Reali with that antenna I'm still keeping for...personal defense. Yeah, personal defense, that sounds good.
1d20 = 2
You fail. Badly. But not too badly. You miss and accidentally throw the antenna away.

findanegg

I take reali's dice set and throw it in the trash so they can't determine our success rate anymore
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

Flowermanvista

"Thank you", I say to findanegg, as I retrieve my antenna from the trash.

But I start acting weird, almost as if I'm planning something.
good morning, SMF!

realicraft

Quote from: findaneggI take reali's dice set and throw it in the trash so they can't determine our success rate anymore
You fail to throw the nonexistant dice set in the trash, as there is no dice set. Dice sets are in aisle 5.

findanegg

I destroy all the dice sets with fireworks
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

Blunderbus

I throw a die at Reali. It shows a 20 after it falls on the ground.
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

SheenBoy95

I observe the area with my shotgun in my hands.

SheenBoy95

I feel as if the world around me seems to randomly stop suddenly, as if we were puppets and nobody bothered to move my strings.

realicraft

SausageMcSauce

I throw mouldy cookies at everyone.
I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

serprinss

the cookies are so old they shatter on impact, but the particles get in everyone's eyes.
keep on coding
the infinite flood is on page 32

my 4 person PVP stats:
hp: 21
mobility:  7 tiles
Defence: 7
Special: 3

SausageMcSauce

I throw all of the particles at Serprinss.

serprinss

my eyes hurt, so i try to run to the bottled water but i trip and fall.
keep on coding

my 4 person PVP stats:

Blunderbus

I give serprinss some water, except in a sort of throwing-a-bucket-of-water-in-your-face style.

SausageMcSauce

I find a bucket of lava, and threw it at DaEpikDude.

serprinss

what is a bucket of lava doing in Walmart
keep on coding

my 4 person PVP stats:

SausageMcSauce

(I instead throw the bucket of lava at Serprinss)

Blunderbus

The bucket of lava poofs out of existence in correspondence with Law of the Walmart War v3 Universe no. 2 as described in the OP as "be realistic(This means no [laser] guns, plasma weapons, massive quantities of explosive, [etc].)".

I throw a cricket ball at SausageMcSauce.

SausageMcSauce

I hit it with a bat, and it lands in the Dairy aisle, then the warehouse. Due this this, all of the milk is spilt and floods the store.

realicraft

I take a carton of ice cream, sprinkles, a bowl, chocolate syrup, and a spoon and start eating

SausageMcSauce

I throw Reali's ice cream in a bin, then tip out every bin in Walmart into the milk that flooded Walmart.