Home About Play Contact Wiki Support Chat

Stop the Spambots! (Page 6) / RPG / Text Based Games Forums
Help keep this website alive! Read this announcement to find out more :)

You are not logged in.

#126 2019-Jul-10  10:55:51

Hollyleaf
TBGer

Re: Stop the Spambots!

just follow what I said for the next level up (HP and energy)

(also sorry for constant switching between accounts, I use Jayfeather on computer and Hollyleaf on phone to get more p s o t s on Hollyleaf)

bepis

Alt of Jayfeather

#127 2019-Jul-10  13:48:29

seanbobe
TBGer

bump

My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

#128 2019-Jul-11  10:38:11

seanbobe
TBGer

The group stands still for a few seconds before Carson speaks again.

Carson: We really should continue. We don't have the time to head back unless we are okay with stopping tonight.

The group follows Carson up the mountain until they come to a split in the path.

Carson: The path straight ahead leads to a bridge we need to cross. It's the quicker way up. The path to the right leads to some caves. It will also lead up the mountain, but it's slower, especially since we don't have a source of light.

#129 2019-Jul-11  11:11:20

DaEpikDude
TBGer
Website

"We should probably take the bridge. We kinda need to get a move on up this mountain, don't we?"

"Yes, I understand what you meant, and no, I'm not fun at parties, because I don't go to them" - some guy

#130 2019-Jul-11  14:48:43

seanbobe
TBGer

DaEpikDude wrote:

"We should probably take the bridge. We kinda need to get a move on up this mountain, don't we?"

Carson: Agreed. Let's go.

The group takes the straight path. When they reach a cliff, they see a small rope bridge with several heavily rotted or missing wooden planks. The bridge spans too far to see into the fog. There are three people in front of the bridge, resembling Reshi, Jimmy, and Flynn. The three seem to be arguing about something.

#131 2019-Jul-11  15:42:57

CrazeePi
TBGer

LFH interrupts them, "HAVE YOU LOCAL FRIENDLY HUMANS LOCATED SPAMBOT INC. RELATED 'hiking group?'"

Last edited by CrazeePi (2019-Jul-11  15:52:31)

Remember, don't shoot food.

#132 2019-Jul-13  13:07:46

seanbobe
TBGer

CrazeePi wrote:

LFH interrupts them, "HAVE YOU LOCAL FRIENDLY HUMANS LOCATED SPAMBOT INC. RELATED 'hiking group?'"

The three people near the bridge notice LFH shouting and walk over to the group.

Teenager: Why are you looking for us?
Elderly man: You should not be looking for us.
Middle-aged man: You will get in the way of our business.

#133 2019-Jul-13  15:14:13

DaEpikDude
TBGer
Website

"Uh, sorry, but we've got to be going. You might want to go back down and see Madam Wurm, I think she was looking for you."

"Yes, I understand what you meant, and no, I'm not fun at parties, because I don't go to them" - some guy

#134 2019-Jul-13  17:55:54

CrazeePi
TBGer

"MISMATCHED TYPE EXCEPTION. OBJECTIVE IS NOT LOCATING 'us' BUT FOR SPAMBOT INC. RELATED 'hiking group," HAVE YOU LOCATED SPAMBOT INC. RELATED 'hiking group' IN TIME PERIOD PAST?"

Last edited by CrazeePi (2019-Jul-13  17:56:09)

Remember, don't shoot food.

#135 2019-Jul-14  08:23:49

seanbobe
TBGer

DaEpikDude wrote:

"Uh, sorry, but we've got to be going. You might want to go back down and see Madam Wurm, I think she was looking for you."

Teenager: Whatever. Jacob didn't tell us that the bridge was broken, so there is no way up the mountain anyway.
Elderly man: Don't blame me for the bridge being poorly built. Blame Frank for not being able to handle a less than perfect bridge.
Middle-aged man: The bridge is unsafe for all of us. Not just me.

CrazeePi wrote:

"MISMATCHED TYPE EXCEPTION. OBJECTIVE IS NOT LOCATING 'us' BUT FOR SPAMBOT INC. RELATED 'hiking group," HAVE YOU LOCATED SPAMBOT INC. RELATED 'hiking group' IN TIME PERIOD PAST?"

Teenager: "us" refers to the hiking group obviously.
Frank: Stop talking with them Ricky. We might as well go tell Madam Wurm that we can't climb up the mountain.

The three hikers begin walking down the mountain. Carson waits for them to leave before speaking.

Carson: If they don't know about the passage through the caves, this might be our chance to get ahead of them. I think it would be bad if we let them reach the gods at the top before us. That bridge definitely isn't safe though. We'll have to take the cave route.

Carson begins walking back down the mountain. As he walks down, the group receives a text.

TinyMart Cashier wrote:

NEW STUFF is now for sale at TinyMart!
New weapon:
Lantern: Halves the chance of missing due to fog. Speeds up travel through dark areas. COST:3.00F
New item:
Pamphlet of blind faith: Allows a single party member to learn the "blind faith" skill, which does something random when used. Cannot be used on GM controlled party members. COST:10.00F

Remember, you can buy stuff even when you are not at TinyMart by simply texting me what you want to buy!

Last edited by seanbobe (2019-Jul-14  08:28:15)

#136 2019-Jul-14  11:23:53

DaEpikDude
TBGer
Website

(Probably want to buy at least one lantern, maybe for Flynn since he's probably the main attacker of the group (he actually has a fitness stat, and it's not conditional like LFH)?)

"I'm all in favour of avoiding them. Probably best to get as far ahead as we can."

#137 Yesterday  05:35:52

seanbobe
TBGer

DaEpikDude wrote:

(Probably want to buy at least one lantern, maybe for Flynn since he's probably the main attacker of the group (he actually has a fitness stat, and it's not conditional like LFH)?)

"I'm all in favour of avoiding them. Probably best to get as far ahead as we can."

John follows Carson. The rest of the group follows John. As the group walks down the mountain, John orders a lantern. When they reach the split in the path, the TinyMart cashier is waiting for them.

Cashier: Here is your purchase. I must be going now.

The cashier hands John the lantern before disappearing into the fog. The group continues toward the cave entrance.

Carson: Who should hold the lantern? It will certainly help us get through the caves quicker.

#138 Yesterday  11:51:12

redgreenandblue
TBGer
Website

"I'll volunteer to be the lantern guy"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hey look i'm a signature_
~~~~~~~~~~~__--'
______________}

#139 Yesterday  13:29:20

seanbobe
TBGer

redgreenandblue wrote:

"I'll volunteer to be the lantern guy"

Carson: OK.

John hands the lantern to Flynn and the group enters the cave. Because the lantern is dim and the fog is still present in the cave, it slows down the group. After a couple hours the group notices some light coming from up ahead. Carson stops when he notices it.

Carson: That light is new. I've got a bad feeling about it. There is another path through these caves, but it will take a full day to pass through. Should we go for the other path or continue this way?

#140 Today  10:29:26

seanbobe
TBGer

bump

Board footer