News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Walmart War v3

Started by Fusion44, Oct 13, 2015, 12:46:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flowermanvista

After six months of use, abuse, and neglect, my old creations have fallen apart. My fort is a pile of broken bricks, and my old creations like the Incendiary BB cannon and my sleigh have rusted out and broken to pieces. All of the guns I once used are now locked up and prone to exploding when they do fire, which is about one out of every twenty rounds. It's time to start anew.

I lay still in one of the ventilation pipes, surveying the madness below me. I contemplate going back to war.
good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

realicraft

I go into the bakery and eat a donut.
it sure is 43.250.142.151       tbgforums.com time, i think, maybe,
ewow status: 2a has released yet; voting ends on April 18th, at 10 PM UTC
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

Flowermanvista

I toss lit matches into the deep fryers so you can't do that anymore.

Call me Chaotic Evil.
good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

Seanbobe

I glue my mouth shut.
My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

Flowermanvista

I immediately throw you into the flaming deep fryer because I've consumed all of the patience I've alotted for the next 24 hours.
good morning, SMF!

SheenBoy95

After around like 5 years of being cryogenically frozen, I thaw from the ice cream freezer and wake up.

Flowermanvista

I ask you if you want to warm up by standing next to the flaming deep fryer that contains Seanbobe's flaming corpse.

Meanwhile, I steal a TV and try to get some semblance of "TV reception" inside the Walmart to give me something to do while waiting for Discord to fix itself.
good morning, SMF!

SheenBoy95

I refuse the offer, questioning your sanity.

Flowermanvista

You are right to question my sanity, as I immediately attempt to stab you through the heart with the oversized Yagi antenna I was able to barely pick up some local stations with.
good morning, SMF!

Blunderbus

I throw a cricket ball straight at FMV's face, before running away back to the sports section.
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

SheenBoy95

I run off and hide in the food court.

Flowermanvista

@DaEpikDude: I empty out a bottle of Coke, heat it over the flaming deep fryer to prevent it from shattering because of thermal shock, put the oil in the bottle, find you, and throw the bottle at you like it's a Molotov cocktail.

I then run down to the food court to find Sheenboy95, oversized antenna in hand.
good morning, SMF!

realicraft

I eat a chocolate chip cookie.

SheenBoy95

I find a knife in the kitchen.

Blunderbus

I hit the bottle away with my bat which doesn't break it somehow.

I go to the food court and peacefully order some lunch as a break from all this chaos that's been going on around me.

Flowermanvista

In a rage, I throw the bottle in a random direction, resulting in the damage of the batteries display.

I then calm down enough to grab some food and eat with DaEpikDude.
good morning, SMF!

SheenBoy95

for some reason, i also find a shotgun in the kitchen. I hear chattering outside. I wait till the moment to strike, then i fire at FMV and Epik.

Flowermanvista

The shotgun blast seems to not have fazed me. I slowly turn my head towards you, with a psychopath demon killer face, some morphine (potent opioid, usable as painkiller) I stole from the pharmacy in one hand, and the antenna in another, making a creepy growling noise. I shake intensely, and a found shotgun isn't exactly guaranteed to be reliable.

What do you do?
good morning, SMF!

realicraft

Flowermanvista

I impale the cupcake with my antenna and take it away from you, and then I throw it into the flaming deep fryer.

I then dip the antenna into the flaming oil, and use the flame to cauterize my wounds so I don't bleed out.
good morning, SMF!

Blunderbus

If video games have taught us anything, it's that food heals anything that's wrong with you.
I finish eating which miraculously gets rid of the shotgun pellets.

Anyway I throw a cricket ball at SheenBoy95.

realicraft

I get confused at how the bakery is near the fryer, and then grab another cupcake and run away.

Flowermanvista

In anger, I bash realicraft over the head with the antenna.
good morning, SMF!

findanegg

I wake up and remember that I'm wearing medieval armor on a skateboard while brandishing a Nerf gun.

I drop the Nerf gun, head to the vinyl aisle, and put on some of this.
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

realicraft

Quote from: FlowermanvistaIn anger, I bash realicraft over the head with the antenna.
1d20 = 13
Success! The antenna is not the best weapon, though.
Damage: 1d6 = 5 - 1 (bad weapon) + 0 (user attack) - 0 (enemy defense) = 4 damage.
You deal 4 damage to reali.
Reali: 6/10
Reali eats a cupcake and heals 5 hp.
Reali: 10/10