News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Type scratch.mit.edu with your elbows!

Started by epicepicman, Apr 29, 2013, 10:35:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blunderbus

pretty close 7.5/10

scrarxg,mit;.edu7
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

solitaire

edu7/10
aqdcresafrtgcd ghljmuuj7t.ewdsdxu7j
hi!

serprinss

7/10
scrastgch.    n  nnnnmnmkigggt.edcuj
keep on coding
the infinite flood is on page 32

my 4 person PVP stats:
hp: 21
mobility:  7 tiles
Defence: 7
Special: 3

realicraft

it sure is 43.250.142.151       tbgforums.com time, i think
ewow status: 1a has released yet; voting has ended
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

Prism

she/her | hyper-obsessed Pokémon fan | Necrozma and Zoroark my beloveds

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

Flowermanvista

7/10

scr4a5ch.mk9i6.4du8 (this is probably made easier by the fact that I have a mechanical keyboard - with some practice, I wonder what I'd be able to do with my elbows)
good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

serprinss

keep on coding
the infinite flood is on page 32

my 4 person PVP stats:
hp: 21
mobility:  7 tiles
Defence: 7
Special: 3

SausageMcSauce

10/10

SACDXR4EAQ5T6FCDHYLJMKIT65;L.ESDDXSU7

(i had caps lock on the whole time)
I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

PkmnQ

5/10 it was entertaining to see the caps lock
sc rzazt ch. mniujtrl.wsxuyhuy
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Flowermanvista

4/10

sc5ratch.mit.edu

(I took my time and looked to see which keys were going down before typing them. Again, having a mechanical keyboard helped tremendously with this.)
good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

SausageMcSauce

8/10

esdew cxvdftgrfswaqttyc7uy;;;;;;;;;;;;;k9io6tt6ty;.rer4derfu8i

PkmnQ

1/10 what

aqdcre45TRCCXYHL.JNMIU85RTL,WSD6U78
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

SausageMcSauce

4/10

wsxdd4rr4at5dcfhy.l;mki89t5.;le3deu7

Incendiary

Scratch,mit,edu

(Hey it worked! But I'm on iPad sooooo...)
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl dealing with the boring dystopia that is our society. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

DownsGameClub

0 you cheated :P

sscrfatcxhy./,oiyg÷≥frui

Tymewalk

10/10

sawefdcr45rqawsytghujl.ķjmn 8i9olky6t7h;./4erferfdikuj8o
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Dino

7/10 at least it starts with an s (unlike mine vv)

wsdf4re5T6R5DFYL;K,JKN95TR6L;,.EDSDERU8I

Incendiary

Quote from: DownsGameClub0 you cheated :P

sscrfatcxhy./,oiyg÷≥frui
You have no proof.
For above, 8/10

Scratch.mit.edu

(I typed that really slow)
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl dealing with the boring dystopia that is our society. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED

PkmnQ

10/10

wwdxc44

(how did it stop typing)
Quine list

Incendiary

10/10

This is really fast

FfchDDC tfRrvvbmuvm

PkmnQ

1/10 what

w2de54

(IT STOPPED TYPING AGAIN)
Quine list

SausageMcSauce

1/10

saszzxxceeraQTRCH.MIURTFF.,ESWDXSUH

PkmnQ

5/10

swdc4r5qaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa65tfdyh;;;;;; nkkm98i56trp4e87u

I gave up at the end
Quine list

Tymewalk

10/10

wsfd45rwqa56trfrdyt6;./ķjmn 56trgf./3wesd4edr34ws8i9y
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Blunderbus

join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!