News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Destroy/Save The Vase

Started by laser314, Mar 05, 2014, 05:43:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex The JPEG

I inject a virus into VASEFINDINGROCKET.EXE and the payload destroys it instantly.
Check out my GitHub! You might find some neat stuff there!

POST PROGRESS (updated 12/15/2020)
██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

Chir'

It, in this case, means the vase.
Maybe join these:
DEnta You get to be a dragon.
DoMA You get to be/have an item.

SheenBoy95

I come in and fire a barrage of base finding bullets with a mech suit at the vase.

Prism

I fire an RPG launcher at the vase because I'm angry that @SheenBoy95 messed up the order.
she/her | hyper-obsessed Pokémon fan | Necrozma and Zoroark my beloveds

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

Blunderbus

I teleport the vase into my hands right before the rocket hits it.
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

SheenBoy95

i yeet the vase out of epik's hands and it gets flung into space and crash lands on titan, where that fight scene from infinty war is currently taking place. thanos gets ahold of the vase and uses it like a club.

Chir'

Doctor Strange uses the time stone and sends the vase back.
Maybe join these:
DEnta You get to be a dragon.
DoMA You get to be/have an item.

Blunderbus

Back to my hands. I throw it full-force onto the floor.

Joyous Theta

I use the full force to pull the vase away from the floor.

Blunderbus

solitaire

And the ceiling is a mattress and the mattress steals the vase
hi!

Blunderbus

I steal the vase back and hit it with a hammer.

(Fun fact: as of this post this entire series of events has taken place in 2014)

Seam49

findanegg

But your mind makes it real. Like the Matrix.
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

Prism

But it's just a toy hammer.

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

Flowermanvista

I take out a real hammer.
good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

Blunderbus

I grab your hammer and use it to put in the last nails of the protective box I've made around the vase.

Flowermanvista

I get a "slightly" bigger hammer:

good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

Blunderbus

However, it's too big for you to swing it.

Prism

That doesn't change the fact that you can't swing the hammer.

I grab the vase and run away.

Flowermanvista

And right into that conveniently placed hammer that you didn't see, causing you to drop the vase.
good morning, SMF!

SheenBoy95

That was actually an alien ready to swallow the vase whole.

GalaxySugarFox

But it's mouth is too small, so the vase just bounces off it's face and I catch it.