News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Shef Kerbi News Network

Started by CatsUnited, Sep 22, 2018, 05:22:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

realicraft

sorry about the site but here have comic
it sure is 43.250.142.151       tbgforums.com time, i think, maybe,
ewow status: 2a has released yet; voting ended on April 18th, at 10 PM UTC
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

CatsUnited

@reali - what is that and why

anyway shef kerbi is gonna have a meeting with the other gang on something.

Blunderbus

whoa wait what is that an odd1sout reference!?!??????!??!???!??//1
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

findanegg

BRAKING NOOS
Bon Starbuckle Sues Fellow Cartoonist Reali For A Bajillion Shef Kerbi Dollars Over 'Garfeld' Character
"this garfeld is clearly based off of my original character gornfeld", stated Bon Starbuckle. "i say copyright infringement". reali has neglected to comment on the matter
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

realicraft

Quote from: findaneggBRAKING NOOS
Bon Starbuckle Sues Fellow Cartoonist Reali For A Bajillion Shef Kerbi Dollars Over 'Garfeld' Character
"this garfeld is clearly based off of my original character gornfeld", stated Bon Starbuckle. "i say copyright infringement". reali has neglected to comment on the matter
actually, reali does have something to say
Quote from: realiactually it's based off garfild not gornfeld plus it's parody which is fair use so H A

CatsUnited

Quote from: realicraft
Quote from: findaneggBRAKING NOOS
actually, reali does have something to say
Quote from: realiactually it's based off garfild not gornfeld plus it's parody which is fair use so H A
fair use doesn't exist anymore article 13 h a

findanegg

(nope its obviously based off of gornfeld)
|  /
| /
|/
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

the2000

Wait why are we suing other employees over a comic that hasn't even been published yet this is wasting our budget
wasteof - the game of joining the game continues

<-- This is my friend dan. we are good chums
DAN FACT OF THE DAY: dan can only count to six on his hands

CatsUnited

Quote from: the2000Wait why are we suing other employees over a comic that hasn't even been published yet this is wasting our budget
Because that creates more news = more money
Then again we're also got the SKNN vs Github case and they won't let us update the website

the2000

i'm gonna go on vacation sorry @shefkerbi#1337
wasteof - the game of joining the game continues

<-- This is my friend dan. we are good chums
DAN FACT OF THE DAY: dan can only count to six on his hands

CatsUnited

Quote from: the2000i'm gonna go on vacation sorry @shefkerbi#1337
oof

realicraft

BROKEN NESW
Recently, a new language trend has appeared, where all people say is 'woomy'. We will now show you an interview.
Reali: So, have you heard of the new language trend?
Person: woomy
Reali: I'll take that as a yes. What is your opinion on the trend?
Reali: ...is that all you're going to say?
Reali: I think I need to get going.
Person: veemo
Reali: Huh?
Reali: ... *leaves*

findanegg

CatsUnited

O guys the Birb Dinerblade got the eggs and now the eggs have hatchd. Now Birb Dinerblade and the other birbs will leave Dreem Lend alone.

findanegg

Quote from: CatsUnitedO guys the Birb Dinerblade got the eggs and now the eggs have hatchd. Now Birb Dinerblade and the other birbs will leave Dreem Lend alone.
woomy

realicraft

Quote from: findanegg
Quote from: CatsUnitedO guys the Birb Dinerblade got the eggs and now the eggs have hatchd. Now Birb Dinerblade and the other birbs will leave Dreem Lend alone.
woomy
ngyes

realicraft

realicraft

Comic with Caption:

The adventure was a loss.

Joyous Theta

hey I'm just going to combine everybody i've had get a job here into one applicant so please remove them and add this in their place but don't tell them it's our secret

Name: CrazeePi's disembodied voice
Past Experience: i already work here plz give me money
[ ] no Fill in this box to agree to the 46 pages of terms and conditions that Shef Kerbi himself wrote

CatsUnited

Working on some big epic new stuff

CatsUnited

Welcome to Season III of Shef Kerbi: Battle Royale!

UPDATES:
I now run SKNN's website. Here it is. It's now updated to have the two most recent news articles as well as some other aesthetics. Also, it's now part of the new Shef Werld website, that you can now check out, which includes a NEW MERCH STORE.

Joyous Theta

BREAKING NEWS
by CrazeePi's Disembodied Voice
Due to not being hired after doing the terrible deed of not filling in the box, CrazeePi's Disembodied Voice will now be writing who his articles/comics/ads/whatever are from.

Joyous Theta

Ghost Every-Clean Part 2
by Keynsun DDDO

Satte Fram NOT State Farm Ad

JOHN BREAKING SPORTS GAMEMAN
by John Gameman
cool people team "sdreem kland nsoccer nteam" play against eveil bad guy team "evil bad gueys." evil bad guys cheat and start wining but rul makers say ok not fair to john gameman porfesional game and man man. john gameman decied to stop eviel bad guys from cheting and fly down from up to stop them. rule makers say to john gameman profesonal game and man man "john game man pro fesonal game and man man you can not fly that brek rules of realite." THEY ARE VERY RUDE. john gameman say back "no i john gameman i em expert countr streke player you cannot stop me" and john gameman beat up rule makers. john manman take all and throw it and gol bost 1000 times!!!! cool people team sdreem kland nsoccer nteam win by 999999999999999999 points! they celery john gameman becaze he supor coollike!!!!!!! yay john gameman, profesonal game and man amn!!!!!!!!!!

NOTICE: No evidence of John Gameman flying down during the mentioned game has been found. In addition, the Sdreem Kland Nsoccer Nteam lost the game against the Evil Bad Guys.

CatsUnited

Necropost lol

Issue 22 | ~8 Ghost Dollars
"Being a bit slow, hmm?"

ANNOUNMENT:
by Shef Kerbi
Our management over at Shef Werld were getting worried that SKNN was becoming irrelevant (which seems to be happening), so to help spice things up, we've redone the website after winning the SKNN vs Github case. The site is now directly under the control of Shef Kerbi rather than Apple. We're also planning some fun corporate events to increase RP between news releases, and we've also increased the staff's pay by 15%.

Also, MISITOUS BIRB DINERBLADE has now left Dreem Lend with all of it's kids. We congratulate it in it's achievement, but we're glad now that it isn't generating hurricane force winds.
--

BRAKING NOOS
by Bon Starbuckle (edited by Shef Kerbi)
"this garfeld is clearly based off of my original character gornfeld", stated Bon Starbuckle. "i say copyright infringement". reali responded with
actually it's based off garfild not gornfeld plus it's parody which is fair use so H A, said reali. Bon Starbuckle responded to that with
(nope its obviously based off of gornfeld)

The case does not currently seem to have a conclusion. Here's the evidence if you would like to formulate your own opionion:

--

BROKEN NESW
by Reali
Recently, a new language trend has appeared, where all people say is 'woomy'. We will now show you an interview.
Reali: So, have you heard of the new language trend?
Reali: I'll take that as a yes. What is your opinion on the trend?
Reali: ...is that all you're going to say?
Reali: I think I need to get going.
Person: veemo
Reali: Huh?
Reali: ... *leaves*

BREAKING NEWS
Due to not being hired after doing the terrible deed of not filling in the box, CrazeePi's Disembodied Voice will now be writing who his articles/comics/ads/whatever are from.

OPIONION WITH SHEF KERBI AND BON STARBUCKLE
This newspaper is still relevant I think

So we told you Shef Kerbi News Network fans on our Scratch page that you could post anything with the #SKNN hashtag and you could end up in our paper! In this episode, we'll respond to some of your feedback with the new SKNN format, as well as show some of your cool stuff!
We began this issue's session with

and here were your responses:

w04kat4am wrote:

Shout tres at them and then pull out your +4 card, your # card and some Yu-gi-oh card that you left in your pocket and then flip the table and run out of the window

johngamemanfanclub wrote:

Drive to Cappy Town, Dreem Lend and then drive around all the streets until you find a giant, untextured cube and a sign near it that says "john gameman profesonal game and man man's porfessonal game house and man house man where john gameman games and mans"

Unfortunately, we interrupt the OPIONION column with a very breaking news that was sent in through the telegram:

This is very sad can we get 10 starred post on the SKNN discord?

Bon And Bon's Cat Give A Helpful Tip
Here's a step by step guide to doing the epic new frotnite nown as the Flose:

1. dont

----

COMIX
Ghost Every-Clean Part 2
by Keysun DDDO

by reali

The adventure was a loss.

SPORT????????????

JOHN BREAKING SPORTS GAMEMAN

cool people team "sdreem kland nsoccer nteam" play against eveil bad guy team "evil bad gueys." evil bad guys cheat and start wining but rul makers say ok not fair to john gameman porfesional game and man man. john gameman decied to stop eviel bad guys from cheting and fly down from up to stop them. rule makers say to john gameman profesonal game and man man "john game man pro fesonal game and man man you can not fly that brek rules of realite." THEY ARE VERY RUDE. john gameman say back "no i john gameman i em expert countr streke player you cannot stop me" and john gameman beat up rule makers. john manman take all and throw it and gol bost 1000 times!!!! cool people team sdreem kland nsoccer nteam win by 999999999999999999 points! they celery john gameman becaze he supor coollike!!!!!!! yay john gameman, profesonal game and man amn!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: No evidence of John Gameman flying down during the mentioned game has been found. In addition, the Sdreem Kland Nsoccer Nteam lost the game against the Evil Bad Guys.

WETHR

who broke the thermometer

THANK YOU FOR WATCH. PLEASE TUN E IN NEXT TIME FOR MORE NESW

Shef Kerbi News Network follows the guidelines and conventions set by the 1984 High Quality News Act of Dreem Lend, which states that any news published is to be of a high quality, is to remain unbiased and to show all sides of a news report, does not attack anyone, and protects the privacy of people whose identities don't want to be revealed.

If you would like to file a complaint regarding content use, please message SKNN through our Scratch account. We also have a Twitter and Instagram account if you prefer.

Shef Kerbi News Network respects the ancestors of Cappy Town, and understands that they are the reason why Dreem Lend exists.

Shef Kerbi News Network is proud to be a subsidiary of Shef Werld

CASH:

EXPENSES:

News broadcast: -$600
Website Stuff: -$2000
Wages: 9 x -$460 = -$4140 // 15% more than $400

TOTAL EXPENSES: $6740

GAIN:

News Report x4:
   "Garfeld": +$1700
   Woomy: +$800
   CrazeePi's Disembodied Voice: +$0 // didn't sign the contract smh
   JOHN BREAKING SPORTS GAMEMAN: +$1300

Total = $3800

Ads x2: $600 x 2 = $1200

Comics:
   Ghost Every-Clean Part 2: +$800
   Loss: +$600
Total = $1400

TOTAL GAIN: $6400

PREVIOUS TOTAL MONEY FOR SKNN: $12200
TOTAL LOSS: $340 // wait what
NEW TOTAL MONEY FOR SKNN: $11860

realicraft

Oh no! We lost money! *runs away, followed by* (distant sobbing)

EDIT: because i don't want to double post here have an ad I made in an online version of ms paint (actually to just get away from my mac's markup thing)