News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The Gang Goes to Five Guys

Started by Tymewalk, Apr 17, 2019, 01:29:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tymewalk

Everyone is going to Five Guys cuz we totally want some burgers. Then we'll go back home and do... eh whatever I guess. Or get more Five Guys. It's up to us!

Hey, what the heck is a Five Guys and why do we wanna visit them?
Five Guys is a burger chain that sells burgers. They also have fries, BLTs, and milkshakes. (Also since this is the TBGs, they also sell whatever food you want. Do we really consider the consistency of fast food menus that highly on this site?)

They are not a secret council of five people. It's a restaurant. Like In-N-Out if you're lucky enough to have one of those.

Cool, what do I do?
Get some food, sit down, eat, and then maybe go home or do cool stuff in the city.

It's a pretty simple RPG, just mess around and have fun.

Rules
- Follow standard TBG rules.
- Be reasonable. Don't pull nukes out of nowhere.
- Whatever you want to eat, go ahead and buy it. You have enough money for it.
- The staff at Five Guys is just gonna give you what you order. You can be a staff member if you want, but you don't have to speak to the workers and wait for your order if you don't want to.
- Currently, you can have a maximum of three characters at one time. If you'd like another, you'll have to get rid of one you already have. (I might change this depending on how it turns out.)

Character Sheet
Name:
Species:
Appearance:
Other:

Self-inserts are allowed.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Rekekka

Name: Alfonse
Species: Human
Appearance: Short Navy blue hair with golden tips/ has a slightly muscular build. Wears white and golden uniform with feathers adorned on the sides.
Other: Has a sword and secretly is a Joestar I swear.
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

Tymewalk

Quote from: Fell RekekkaName: Alfonse
Appearance: Short Navy blue hair with golden tips/ has a slightly muscular build. Wears white and golden uniform with feathers adorned on the sides.
Other: Has a sword and secretly is a Joestar I swear.
Sounds good, accepted.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

CatsUnited

Name: Ryk
Species: Hamster
Appearance: Rick is a round little hamster. He has white fur with small patches of light brown on him. The brown patches are most noticeable on his head and on his back. He has little pink feet and a small, pink, button-shaped nose. (thanks kirby wiki xd)
Other: Associated with Shef Kerbi

Tymewalk

Quote from: CatsUnitedName: Ryk
Species: Hamster
Appearance: Rick is a round little hamster. He has white fur with small patches of light brown on him. The brown patches are most noticeable on his head and on his back. He has little pink feet and a small, pink, button-shaped nose. (thanks kirby wiki xd)
Other: Associated with Shef Kerbi
Sounds good, accepted.

Blunderbus

why am i bumping rps

Name: Mozilla
Species: Vulpix
Appearance: Is a Vulpix. (Kantonian, non-shiny)
Other: Explorers of Sky partner. Came here because she heard that there was treasure. Little did she know the treasure is hamburgers.
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

Tymewalk

Quote from: DaEpikDudewhy am i bumping rps

Name: Mozilla
Species: Vulpix
Appearance: Is a Vulpix. (Kantonian, non-shiny)
Other: Explorers of Sky partner. Came here because she heard that there was treasure. Little did she know the treasure is hamburgers.
Also sounds good, accepted.

Name: Trendy Angst
Appearance:
Other: Is now 17 but still likes the color blue

Joyous Theta

Name: Pestilence
Species: Human?????
Appearance: Her skin is a greenish gray and she is constantly rotting to the point where she looks like at any given moment she could collapse into a pile of limbs and is constantly surrounded by flies. Her clothes look to be made out of rags, and she keeps her left eye in her pocket because it kept falling out of her head.

Basically like somebody dug up a corpse and let it sit out in the hot sun for a month before they brought it back to life.

Other: One of the four horsemen of the burger joint. She makes sure the restrooms are always disgusting and there's at least one fly buzzing around your ear at all times.

She's full of disease, and just touching her will probably give you fifteen of them. Her diseases and flies act like an extension of her will, allowing her to control them and, say, pick up something with a bunch of flies.

Fun Fact: If you leave your burger on the floor for at least five seconds, she'll eat it.

Blunderbus

(i'm assuming we can start now?)

Mozilla walks into the shop, kinda confused.
"Am I looking at this map wrong? This doesn't look like the sort of place you'd find a treasure in..."

(note: despite being a Vulpix, Mozilla can speak English because convenience)

findanegg

Name: boblin
Species: goblin
Appearance: short.
Other: they have never seen a five guys in their life
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

Tymewalk

Quote from: CrazeePiName: Pestilence
Species: Human?????
Appearance: Her skin is a greenish gray and she is constantly rotting to the point where she looks like at any given moment she could collapse into a pile of limbs and is constantly surrounded by flies. Her clothes look to be made out of rags, and she keeps her left eye in her pocket because it kept falling out of her head.

Basically like somebody dug up a corpse and let it sit out in the hot sun for a month before they brought it back to life.

Other: One of the four horsemen of the burger joint. She makes sure the restrooms are always disgusting and there's at least one fly buzzing around your ear at all times.

She's full of disease, and just touching her will probably give you fifteen of them. Her diseases and flies act like an extension of her will, allowing her to control them and, say, pick up something with a bunch of flies.

Fun Fact: If you leave your burger on the floor for at least five seconds, she'll eat it.
Accepted, just remember to follow the CGs when describing her. Might be worth toning it down slightly though.
Quote from: findaneggName: boblin
Species: goblin
Appearance: short.
Other: they have never seen a five guys in their life
Accepted.
Quote from: DaEpikDude(i'm assuming we can start now?)

Mozilla walks into the shop, kinda confused.
"Am I looking at this map wrong? This doesn't look like the sort of place you'd find a treasure in..."

(note: despite being a Vulpix, Mozilla can speak English because convenience)
Yeah, we can start.

"Aw, c'mon," Trendy said to the Vulpix. "Look around, there's plenty of treasure here in Five Guys! Check it out! You can get peanuts for free!"

Trendy began to grab a handful of peanuts and eat them.

Blunderbus

"So, I was told this was some place with treasure, but it's... a shop?"
Mozilla looks around for a bit. Definitely looks more like a shop than a dungeon.
"...well, OK. Can I have some fries?"

findanegg

hhheheh can i have a Food, dear sir
boblin takes out a knife and starts stabbing the boxes of peanuts
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

CatsUnited

Ryk opens the door and starts eating the peanuts that fell out when boblin was stabbing the boxes with a knife (not sure why but ok)

Blunderbus

Mozilla uses Faint Attack on this one fly that's buzzing around all over the place and being really annoying.

Joyous Theta

Two more flies come out of a crack in the wall to replace the one that was just attacked.

CatsUnited

Ryk tries to fix a peanut into the crack in the wall

findanegg

boblin keeps stabbing the boxes of peanuts. they collapse onto the floor and boblin starts picking them up to save for later

Tymewalk

"Can I get a cheeseburger and a chocolate milkshake?" Trendy asks.

She then turns to the group clamoring over the peanuts. "Uh, guys, you really think stabbing those is a good idea? Seems like you're making a mess," Trendy says, realizing her newfound powers as Captain Obvious.

findanegg

boblin stabs trendy in the liver and takes her money

Prism

Name: Jayfeather
Species: Felis catus
Appearance: Gray Tabby with Blue Eyes (see signature)
Other: is   b l i n d
she/her | hyper-obsessed Pokémon fan | Necrozma and Zoroark my beloveds

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

Blunderbus

Mozilla slowly backs away from Boblin.

Joyous Theta

Pestilence decides to poke her head out of the dumpster out back before taking a large bite out of a dead rat.

CatsUnited

Starmeadows

im just gonna self-insert

Name: Elliot
Species: Catshape creation god
Appearance:
(i swear i cant make it smaller)
(also, his blood is green.)
Other: will delet wasps for money