News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

MAXIMUM VERBOSITY

Started by Wolfslime123, Jan 31, 2018, 12:15:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seam49

Prism

restart button.

Jayfeather is blind.
she/her | hyper-obsessed Pokémon fan | Necrozma and Zoroark my beloveds

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

realicraft

The person that goes by the name 'Jayfeather' is currently affected by the status effect 'Blind', which reduces the range in which they can see stuff to 0 in.
it sure is 43.250.142.151       tbgforums.com time, i think, maybe,
ewow status: 2a has released yet; voting ended on April 18th, at 10 PM UTC
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

Flowermanvista

A member of the species Homo sapiens referred to by the name 'Jayfeather' that he has given himself, is being afflicted with a failure of the visual system that other members of his species refer to by the name 'blindness'.
good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

Prism

(jayfeather is a cat)

A member of the species Felis silvestris referred to by the name 'Jayfeather' that he has given himself, a member of a wildcat pack named "Thunderclan" and is their medicine cat, was afflicted with a failure of the visual system that is referred to in English by the name 'blindness' at birth

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

Blunderbus

The feline of the group of individuals (referred to here as a "clan") who is named "Jayfeather", who is experienced in using pharmaceuticals, is currently in a condition that negatively affects him in such a way that reduces the amount of the world he can see using his eyes to 0 centimetres: a condition commonly known in the language that is used in countries such as England (known as "English") as being "blind".
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

Seam49

Quote from: DaEpikDudeThe feline of the group of individuals (referred to here as a "clan") who is named "Jayfeather", who is experienced in using pharmaceuticals, is currently in a condition that negatively affects him in such a way that reduces the amount of the world he can see using his eyes to 0 centimetres: a condition commonly known in the language that is used in countries such as The country near Ireland, Scotland, and Wales. (known as "English") as being "not being able to see".

Prism

The feline of the group of individuals (referred to here as a "clan") who is named "Jayfeather", formerly "Jaypaw" and "Jaykit", the son of two other felines known as "Squirrelflight" and "Brambleclaw", who lives near a lake somewhere in England in a clan known as "Thunderclan", and is experienced in using pharmaceuticals and medicinal herbs, is currently in a condition that negatively affects him in such a way that reduces the amount of the world he can see using his eyes - a sensory action known as "sight" - to 0 inches: a condition commonly known in the language that is used in countries such as the country of England (known as "English") as "being blind" or "not being able to see".

GalaxySugarFox

The feline of the organized group of individuals (referred to here as a "clan") who is named "Jayfeather", formerly "Jaypaw" and "Jaykit", the male child of two other felines known as "Squirrelflight" and "Brambleclaw", who lives near a large body of freshwater somewhere in England in a clan known as "Thunderclan", and is experienced in using pharmaceuticals and medicinal herbs for healing and medicinal purposes, is currently and permanently in a condition that negatively affects him in such a way that completely reduces the amount of the world he can see using his eyes - a sensory action known as "sight", which is done by the organs commonly known as "eyes" and the nerves behind them called "optic nerves" - to 0 of the smallest Imperial units of length and/or distance: a condition commonly known and recognized in the language that is used in large parts of land commonly known as "countries" such as the country of England (known as "English") as "being blind" or "not being able to see".

Seam49

Quote from: GalaxySugarFoxThe feline of the organized group of individuals (referred to here as a "clan") who is named "Jayfeather", formerly "Jaypaw" and "Jaykit", the male child of two other felines known as "Squirrelflight" and "Brambleclaw", who lives near a large body of water that is deemed "fresh" somewhere in England in a clan known as "Thunderclan", and is experienced in using pharmaceuticals and medicinal herbs for healing and medicinal purposes, is currently and permanently in a condition that negatively affects ( not to be confused with effect) him in such a way that completely reduces the amount of the world he can see using his eyes - a sensory movement known as "sight", which is done by the organs commonly known as "eyes" and the nerves behind them called "optic nerves" - to 0 of the smallest Imperial units of length and/or distance: a condition commonly known and recognized in the word collection of grAmmer (known as English) that is used in large parts of land commonly known as "countries" such as the country of England (known as "English") as "being blind" or "not being able to see".

Tymewalk

The specific individual feline of the organized group of individual felines (referred to here as a "clan") who is currently named "Jayfeather", and was formerly called "Jaypaw" and "Jaykit", the male child of two other felines known as "Squirrelflight" and "Brambleclaw", who lives near a large body of water that is deemed "fresh" somewhere in England in a clan known as "Thunderclan", and is experienced in using pharmaceuticals and medicinal herbs for healing and medicinal purposes, is currently, has always been, and forever will permanently be in a condition that negatively affects (not to be confused with effect) him in such a way that completely reduces the amount of the world he can see using his eyes - a sensory movement known as "sight", which is done by the organs commonly known as "eyes" via letting light in through the iris into the pupil, which is then refracted by the lens so that it may strike the retina and trigger optic nerves to be processed into visual data by the brain - to 0 of the smallest Imperial units of length and/or distance: a condition commonly known and recognized in the collection of vocabulary, grammar, and phonemes that combine to form the language known as "English" that is used in large parts of land commonly known as "countries" such as the country of England and is recognized as an official language in many other countries, as "being blind" or "not being able to see".
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

NasomiXIV

The specific individual feline of the organized group of individual felines (referred to here as a "clan") who is currently named "Jayfeather", and was formerly called "Jaypaw" and "Jaykit", the male child of two other felines known as "Squirrelflight" and "Brambleclaw", who lives near a large body of water that is deemed "fresh" somewhere in England in a clan known as "Thunderclan", and is experienced in using pharmaceuticals and medicinal herbs for healing and medicinal purposes, is currently, has always been, and forever will permanently be in a condition that negatively affects (not to be confused with effect) him in such a way that completely reduces the amount of the world he can see using his eyes - a sensory movement known as "sight", which is done by the organs commonly known as "eyes" via letting light in through the iris into the pupil, which is then refracted by the lens so that it may strike the retina and trigger optic nerves to be processed into visual data by the brain - to 0 of the smallest Imperial units of length and/or distance (though not in general math as of the existence of negatives): a condition commonly known and recognized in the collection of vocabulary, grammar, and phonemes that combine to form the language known as "English" that is used in large parts of land commonly known as "countries" such as the country of England and is recognized as an official language in many other countries, as "being blind" or "not being able to see".
WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

findanegg

{reset}

I spilled baked beans all over myself watching Cars 2 in theaters & a black teenager shouted "this [FELLOW AFRICAN AMERICAN INDIVIDUAL] eating beans" & everyone laughed.
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

NasomiXIV

I once spilled a can of baked beans all over myself watching the Disney movie simply known as Cars 2 in theaters and an African-American teenager suddenly shouted "this specific [PROFANE WORD MEANING FELLOW AFRICAN AMERICAN INDIVIDUAL] is eating beans" & everyone (and I mean EVERYONE) chuckled loudly.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

GalaxySugarFox

I once spilled a can of baked legumes known as beans all over myself whilst watching the  animated film made by the individual known as Walt Disney simply known as Cars 2, the sequel to Cars, in theaters and an African-American person between the ages of 13-17 suddenly said loudly "this specific [PROFANE WORD MEANING FELLOW HUMAN BEING WITH ANCESTORS FROM AFRICA] is digesting legumes from a can" & all the individuals in the theater (and I mean EVERYONE)loudly expressed their feelings of amusement.

NasomiXIV

I once spilled a can of baked legumes known as beans all over myself whilst watching the animated film made by the individual known as Walt Disney and the company known as Pixar simply known as Cars 2, the sequel to Cars, in theaters and an African-American person between the ages of 13-17 suddenly said loudly "this specific [PROFANE WORD MEANING FELLOW HUMAN BEING WITH ANCESTORS FROM AFRICA] is digesting legumes from a can" & all the individuals in the theater (and I mean absolutely, totally, completely EVERYONE in the freaking theater, even outside the Cars 2 room) loudly expressed their feelings of amusement.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

GalaxySugarFox

I once spilled a metal cylindrical container of baked legumes known as beans, the seeds of plants belonging to the family Fabaceae, all over myself whilst using my eyes and optic nerves to sense the animated film made by the individual human being commonly known as Walt Disney and the company known as Pixar simply known as Cars 2, the sequel to Cars, in large places where people gather to experience films using their optic nerves and an African-American person between the ages of 13-17 suddenly and abruptly said loudly "this specific [PROFANE WORD THAT CANNOT BE TYPED ON THE TEXT BASE GAMES FORUMS WITH THE DEFINITION OF FELLOW HUMAN BEING WITH ANCESTORS FROM THE CONTINENT KNOWN AS AFRICA] is digesting legumes from a metal cylindrical container" & all the individuals in the large place where people gather to experience films using their optic nerves (and I mean absolutely, totally, completely ALL THE INDIVIDULAS in the freaking large place where people gather to experience films using their optic nerves, even outside the Cars 2 enclosed space) loudly expressed their feelings of amusement.

NasomiXIV

Can't verbosify that any more.

NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

findanegg

NOT A SINGLE INDIVIDUAL HAS YET TO ANTICIPATE THE PRESENCE OF A SPECIFIC TRIO OF INTERROGATION OFFICERS FROM THE COUNTRY KNOWN AS SPAIN!!!
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

DownsGameClub

No person on the planet has yet to think about the appearance of a specific set of three persons that are also those who interrogate others from the country on the West side of Europe otherwise called Spain.

Tymewalk

Not a single person on the planet known as Earth has yet to think about the sudden and unexpected appearance of a specific group of three people from a larger set of an organization designed to interrogate others, associated and hailing from the country in Western Europe dubbed "Spain" in English.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Wolfslime123

Not a single person or human being on the heavenly body most humans live on known as Earth in the english language has been able to forsee or to think about the sudden, surprising, and unexpected appearance and arrival of a specific group or trio of three people from a larger set of an organization designed or destined to interrogate other individuals, associated with and hailing, otherwise known as coming from the body of land designated as a "country" by humans in the western area of the continent Europe dubbed "Spain" in the English language.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

DownsGameClub

Not a single person or human being on the celestial and most beautiful body most humans live on known as Earth in the english language has been able to forsee or to think about the shockingly sudden and shockingly awful and most terrible and unexpected showing of and arrival of a specific personell group or trio of three human bodies wearing super cool and fancy shiny armor from a larger set of an organization designed, charged or destined to question the insanity and genuity other individuals, associated with and hailing with the utmost respect and love, otherwise known as coming from the body of land designated as a "country" by humans in the western area of the continent Europe dubbed "Spain" in the language of the global population from the people who live across the English Channel.

Tymewalk

Not a single person or human being or other form of sentient living being on the celestial and most beautiful body called a "planet" most humans live on known as Earth in the English language has been able to foresee,think about, anticipate, or predict the shockingly sudden and shockingly awful and most terrible and completely unexpected showing of and arrival of a specific personnel group or trio of three human being that wear super cool and fancy shiny armor, a type of metallic clothing designed for protection against attacks, from a larger set of an organization designed, charged, and/or destined to question the insanity and genuity other individuals, with whom they also appear suddenly and shockingly for these sorts of investigations, associated with and hailing with the utmost respect and love, otherwise known as coming from the body of land designated as a "country" in the English language by humans in the western area of the continent Europe dubbed "Spain" in the language of the global population from the people who live across the English Channel, known as "English".

GalaxySugarFox

Uhhhh.... reset.

At least 60 seconds must pass between each post.  Please wait 1 more second, then try posting again.