News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

We have the weirdest dreams.

Started by Matryoshka, Feb 04, 2013, 07:36:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lanceisthelegend27

10/10

i watched bfb 8 and robot flower was eliminated even though basketball got somewhere around 100000 votes
then somehow all the teams lost except for Bleh.
So I just put something cool and original in here, right?

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

6/10

I was playing this game called The 101 Puzzle.  There were 2 levels I got to.  The first one has you solving puzzles in a web, where you could only access a puzzle if you had solved a puzzle that was connected to it.  The second one just required to to solve all 7 (9?) puzzles listed.  I remember 3 puzzles.  The 1st one had lines, and I looked up the answer which turned out to be 128.  The 2nd one asked you to list the 4 possible curves when slicing into a cone.  The 3rd one required to find x given a sheet with 2 half-dome bumps on it.  There was a YouTube channel dedicated to this game.
j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

Flowermanvista

8/10

I had this dream last night/today. First thing I remember is that I was in a house (not my house) with these two threatening men hanging around outside, and I was with a girl around my age (I have no sisters IRL). She taunted them by rolling an R/C car out the garage door, and they responded with like 10 hand grenades and a ton of gunfire. There's a gap in my memory, but next thing I remember is that they are chasing me through the neighborhood, with me hiding in trees, them spotting me and saying something towards me, and me moving, rinse and repeat. There's another gap in my memory, but next thing I'm doing the same cat-and-mouse game in school. I come to a room, and I try to hide from them, but then I discover that there's a special area (that doesn't exist in the real school) where another class is taking refuge. While I'm there, some kid that I don't have great relations with in real life gives me a little bag of M&Ms (?). We hide there, and the threat is eventually neutralized.
good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

GalaxySugarFox

9/10 How do u even remember that much?

Ok so there's this TV show I watch, and I've been waiting FOREVER for the next season. Then some person comes up to me and says, "Cosplay as the main character in the show in public all day with no context, and I'll give you free access to the entire season!" I was going to say "no not worth it" But next thing I know, I'm actually cosplaying.  At the end of the day, they gave me a tablet and said that it had the whole season downloaded on it, and to turn it on.  I did that.  

Then I woke up.
(in case you were wondering, yes I would actually do that in real life.)

Flowermanvista

Quote from: GalaxySugarFox9/10 How do u even remember that much?
[nullpost]By writing the dream down immediately as soon as I wake up. I have a lot of dreams that I remember plenty of details about because the first thing I did was write them down.[/nullpost]
good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

1a3c5e7g9i

8/10

The characters from Jimmy Neutron were exploring a school. When they reach the top, someone announces to them that the school's flooding in (from the top for some reason). They use the water that's coming in to escape, then I wake up.
Watch Future Diary. NOW. D:<

solitaire

7/10

so we (my family) were taking me to swimming classes or something, then there was stuff i don't remember and then there was a court case where everybody except for me and family were m&m's for some reason, then we went to the class but the instructior was not there, and then some flood happened for some reason and then there was some person outside the building whos job was to clean up littered packaging of a specific reese's product, for some reason, and then the dream ended

i also had the dream at around when i was supposed to be going to real swimming classes or whatever, so this dream was probably some kind of rather strange nightmare

Byron_Inc_TBG

8/10

I had a dream when I was 7 (and just got to primary school)
I was going down the stairs from my classroom. There's an extra floor that appeared that leads to an underground basement.
Everyone was walking down it, so I followed them (since I don't know my way around the school yet).
Once I reached the basement, the people went missing...? It's a path that leads to somewhere else, which I went along.
It leads to the apartment next to the school zone, and somehow when I got out of the path I'm on the 8th floor instead of the ground floor
And 7-year-old me decided that it's a good idea to explore other people's residence
I somehow got to a kindergarten teacher's house which isn't even is in this apartment (I went to her house for art classes when I was in kindergarten)

I forgot a lot of the dream provided it's like 6 - 7 years ago so these are like fragments
eh

Orb Fish

7/10

Good thing I have OneNote.
9/4/21
PinOut lore!?
"Our Princess __________ is having her __ birthday. To celebrate, you must travel through the lands & recover six pinballs, lost in a race."
Return of the "Nightlife Lands"
Arrival of the Dead Lands
I'm the person who accidentally knocked some people - along with myself - down a big rabbit hole that we call the Mineral Fish fandom.

TwilightSeleneMisty

7/10
I had a funni dream that my straight dad was bi and it was happening in the Lost In Space episode 'Ninety-Seven'
My new account is ChaoticControversies.

Orb Fish

://10

2/12/20
King Dedede + Waddle Dees driving on our street (Fire Truck Candy Day?)
Bellyboarding
Lorry trucks on wavy escalator
Sheep (Baba?)
Book of something (Reactions? Something scientific)
I'm the person who accidentally knocked some people - along with myself - down a big rabbit hole that we call the Mineral Fish fandom.

CST1229

8/10
Some days ago I had a dream where some TBGer was doing an image collection in some topic (probably 16384 or some other ITGAPIDOXWA! topic). When an image was added to it, it's first "classified" (basically only a description is provided). When the next image is added, the previous one gets "declassified" (the actual image is revealed).
Also, the TBGs in my dream had a "tiles" system where images were split into square tiles for some reason.
Signature banner

Joyous Theta

Funny this got bumped because last night I dreamed of a very "chaotic neutral" dream protagonist I guess with god powers who at one point caused a boatload of bugs (spiders maybe?) to come out of a fridge and decided to undo it by eating the bugs (by just grabbing handfuls of the bugs and shoving them into her mouth). Unfortunately I don't remember anything else she did, but she did manage to get Superman mad who proceeded to morph the flesh of every human being on Earth into giant biceps except they were still alive and very much screaming about their new situation.

Also if you rate this you are a slob who falls into the scam of games pretending to have gameplay value and have my 40 day guarantee all the water in your home will be replaced with toothpaste.

Byron_Inc_TBG

Rating is compulsory but I'd rather get banned on this site than having my water replaced with toothpaste.

I don't know why, but my weirdest dreams always involve discovering an extra floor of a building. The last one is the non-existent basement of my school, this time a non-existent floor in a non-existent supermarket.

This is a series of related dreams. I had a few dreams of different venues (different layouts of said supermarket) but all ends up with me discovering this floor.

The floor is a dark gray (kinda like the background colour of posts in Radium), with a white wall. The room is dimly lit, and it brings the feeling that it is under construction. There is always an elevator facing the entrance of the door (which has never lead me to the room), and a narrow corridor that I never tried to discover.

Sometimes the elevator is very big, but other times it's small.
Sometimes the elevator indicates that there are a lot of floors above "the room" (probably residence), and sometimes it's the top floor.

The dream itself, well, 8 - 10 year old me just walking around the elevator and sometimes actually taking the elevator. On one occasion I rode an enormous elevator, and the door always open on the opposite side of where I am (there were two doors for some reason).

My fabulous drawing skills presentation to you what I meant.
eh