News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Walmart War v3

Started by Fusion44, Oct 13, 2015, 12:46:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blunderbus

I run over to you and hit you with a baseball bat.

SMAAAASH!
(something idk lol) HP of damage to RC4964!
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

RedComputer4964

I knock over a shelf facing DaEpikDude.
My signature was eaten by an evil kumquat.

Flowermanvista

Strange noises emanate from my fort. They are rather concerning, and there is a continuous harsh screaming of sorts meant as a person repellent.
good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

findanegg

I set up boomboxes playing Mac Demarco around your fort to cancel out the noise
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

Flowermanvista

The noises coming from my fort seem to stop for a while. Some clanging around can be heard, and the store's lights dim for a fraction of a second.

Electronic whirring can be heard. The front door of my fort tips forward and falls flat on the floor. Right then, nine jacked up Power Wheels cars and a makeshift sleigh rush through the opening, with the front Power Wheels car having a red light bulb attached. The cars, configured like Santa's reindeer in front of his sleigh, pull me through the store at up to 30 miles an hour, and I steer with a special steering wheel attached to my sleigh that is linked to the steering wheels in the cars. A sound system is located in the back of the sleigh, which blasts a fast and aggressive death metal remix of Jingle Bells so loud that it's audible to some degree by almost everyone in the store. I am equipped with extensive ear protection so I don't go deaf from my own intimidation device.

The sleigh has a makeshift turret mount which holds my Incendiary BB Cannon.

I dash through the store, in a nine horse open sleigh. I'm not exactly going over any fields, but I am laughing. Manically laughing.
good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

Blunderbus

Luckily, if you remember from earlier, I have ear protection on, so the death metal Jingle Bells doesn't affect me.
I do throw some knives at the sound system to stop it, however, for the convenience of everyone else in the store.

Flowermanvista

The purpose of the death metal Jingle Bells was not to deafen, but to intimidate, but alright.

In response, I turn the contraption in your direction and attempt to run you over.
good morning, SMF!

Tymewalk

Quickly reappearing, I run back towards the toy aisle for some more LEGOs, hoping to escape Flowermanvista's contraption.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Blunderbus

I jump onto the contraption (somehow) and push you off.
Seeing Tyme again, I consider redirecting the sleigh towards him and asking for another marshmallow.

Tymewalk

"Ugh, fine, take them!"

I just toss the bag of marshmallows to get these people off my back.

Landing in the toy aisle, I pick up some LEGOs and get to work building some weapons.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Flowermanvista

I pull out the handgun that I keep on me at all times and start shooting Epik.
good morning, SMF!

RedComputer4964

I steal all the marshmallows and burn them.
My signature was eaten by an evil kumquat.

Blunderbus

Whoa hold on now, you're not getting my marshmallows that easily!
I steer the sleigh away from RC4964 and FMV. I jump out of it into the sports aisle as I pass by. The sleigh continues on, running over whoever's unlucky enough to not notice it.

Tymewalk

Quickly scrambling to build my fort, I begin stacking boxes and fashioning weapons out of the LEGOs I have on hand.

Flowermanvista

I finally get an idea. I grab a couple of cans of Flex Seal and camp out on top of an aisle, intending to spray it in Epik's face when he drives by.

Whoops, looks like I can't read. The sleigh, without someone depressing the gas pedal, eventually comes to a stop, and I hop back on it and start up the sound system again.
good morning, SMF!

Tymewalk

Having my fort finally constructed and my LEGO caltrops set up, I begin shuffling some frozen foods around for padding and protection.

findanegg

She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

Blunderbus

[bump]

I embrace my inner Ness and go on a rampage hitting people in the head with my baseball bat.

GalaxySugarFox

(long time no see, Walmart Wars.)  I hide in the paper towels, ready for a sneak attack of banana peels, pins, oil, and legos. (lol if this actually happened at Walmart)

DownsGameClub

"Oh, looks who's here!"

*sets paper towel rolls on fire*

realicraft

I find a fire alarm activator, and activate th-[BEEP]-e fire a-[BEEP]-larm.
it sure is 43.250.142.151       tbgforums.com time, i think
ewow status: 1a has released yet; voting has ended
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

GalaxySugarFox

I get out and pour a trail of Trademarked Liquid Foot Torture(the mixture I described the my prev post) near DownsGamesClub's feet and all around. Then I RUN!!

Blunderbus

DaEpikDude attacks!
37 HP of damage to GalaxySugarFox!

Tymewalk

I dodge-roll and slap DaEpikDude.

Then I run to the paint section. I've got an idea.

findanegg

i wake up, from ash and dust. wiping my brow i skateboard to the paint section