News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Summarize a long story in one sentence.

Started by findanegg, May 25, 2016, 02:09:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seam49

8/10

Artemis fowl

A boy ransoms a high tech fairs for a ton of 24 carat unmarked gold.

DragonRidersofRohan

7/10

Lord of the Rings:
Wimpy, whiny boy takes the credit after his gardener saves the world.
Desperate times call for desperate downloading of the perfect quote.

Seam49

7/10

The Eyre affair

A woman saves the book Jane eyre from being corrupted, and actually improves it.

1a3c5e7g9i

8/10

Final Fantasy 6

Girl has to talk to her magical parent's magic friends to save them from the empire and the world from total destruction, and suddenly there's more stuff to do to save the world. (spoilers).
Watch Future Diary. NOW. D:<

Blunderbus

(I COMMAND THEE, TOPIC, TO RISE AND BE ON THE FRONT PAGE ONCE MORE)

10/10

PMD: Gates to Infinity
Everyone's sad, so two Pokemon go beat up an evil snowflake to make everyone not sad.
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

Hollyleaf

10/10

Warriors: Omen of the Stars
Smol boi, larg boi and bumblestripe hater beat up cats from literal hell.
mmmmmmmm i don't use this account anymore so oof, pls see @Squirrelflight instead

Tymewalk

sounds like fun/10

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

Local plumber turns into paper or something while his brother goes on a way more interesting adventure that he rudely falls asleep during when his brother talks about it.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Hans5958

i don't like paper/10

Cave Story: Some robots somehow launched to the island and only two survived, and they somehow recovered and then uncover the mystery of a flying island.
You guys use ScratchStyle?
hans5958.github.io

Blunderbus

6/10

Terraria (apparently Terraria has a story, who knew)

Cthulhu and a bunch of dryads had a war and Cthulhu only mostly lost, so now you have to go clean up the mess.
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

Hans5958

7/10 I don't know who is Cthulhu

NFS:MW: Climb up to the ladder of rivals and then jump over a gap.
You guys use ScratchStyle?
hans5958.github.io

Byron_Inc_TBG

I don't know what this means / 10
Harry Potter: Harry Potter tries and successes to beat Voldemort but get in a lot trouble
eh

Shpore

6/10

Touhou: Little girls shooting lasers at each other.

Zan

7/10 don't know what Touhou is.

Gumball: Blue Cat and his family do crazy stuff
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

PhantomLuigi

8/10

The Amazing World of Gumball: The Simpsons but t̝̀̓̍̅̆h̵̛̝̳̼̭͈̬̓̀̅̉̃̎́̿ȇ͙̪̟̺̹̬̪̈́̏͑́̑̄̓̚y̧̛͖͔̝̭͇̼̼̪͙͋̀̎̓͒̅͂̈́̋̉͐̔͘ ̧̳͔̻̻͑̊͗̿͊͝a̵̛͎̖͕̦̺̯̗̪͍̎̈̓̾̃̕͜ͅŕ̶̡̢̤̯̤̘̞̩̠͗͛͑̐̌̒ȩ̹͇̳͔̅́̐͌̉̽͑̽̏͝n̨͕̠̰̟͙̈́͂͆̂̈́̄̄̀̍'̛̘͍͈̩̲̬͎̹̦͕̀̾̌̓̇̈́̈͘̕̚͝͠t̡̛̬̲̩͓̳̮̼̬̞̯̔̎͋̔̑͛̔͐͊͂̌̍̕͜͠ ̳̺͉̗͉͖̎̈́̏̂͘̚ͅḩ̢̮̩̫̥̺̹̝͙̇͊̓́̉͒̌̉̀͆͂́̕ͅǘ̧̞̗̫̜͕̯͕̀̽̏̚ͅm̻̹̫̊͊̽̋͛̆̀́̔͗̈̀͝͝͠ą̴͕͚̺̱̝̣͇͎͔̙͆̈͝n̶̡̢̺͍̣̻̠͕̪̤̠̿͋͊͒̽̀̑̇͛͂͂̚͝
Give The Reality a Chance, Let it sink in...
Status Message: Seeping into your dreams since January 13th 2024
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

Zan

8/10 didn't know the story, though I did hear of it alot.

Captain Underpants: 2 kids use magic ring to turn their principle into an idiot superhero who makes too much potty humor
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

PhantomLuigi

9/10 I remember those books, the ending was sad

JJBA: The Anime that doesn't mind killing off characters, don't get to attached and assume they are gonna die.
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

m8man

5/10

Romeo and Juliet

Love story but they kill themselves
-M8

PhantomLuigi

8/10

Hunger Games Trilogy:

Shes goes in the arena. She wins! She goes in the arena again. She leaves? Everything is the arena. She kills them???
Almost...

Zan

8/10

Despicable Me(the first movie):
Criminal tries to break into another criminals house while babysitting 3 children and near infinite child-like beings to steal the moon.
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Incendiary

8/10

The Divergent Series: Teenage girl lives the most boring life ever until she finds out about the movie's title and changes factions to nearly die several times and use her mind control substance immunity to try and end a mostly pointless war between The Boring People and The Dangerous People controlled by Big Nerds Inc.
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

Zan

7/10

League of Super-Pets or whatever it was called:

Alien dog befriends mutant animals, and defeats mutant hamster.
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

PhantomLuigi

rock/10

The Binding of Isaac Lore:

His dad has issues and his mum is a good person but he thinks she not a good person and also hates himself so much that he suffocates himself in a chest whilst imagining him killing his mother.
Almost...