News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Make your favourite game(s) sound as terrible as possible

Started by Blunderbus, Sep 18, 2018, 08:34:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DragonRidersofRohan

Accurate/10

Monopoly:
A lengthy/non-ending lesson in how economics doesn't work (especially if you're winning).  And everyone hates each other by the end.
Desperate times call for desperate downloading of the perfect quote.

Blunderbus

capitalism / 10

Snakes & Ladders

just flip a coin to see who wins, it's faster
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

redgreenandblue

Blunderbus

100000000/10

Pokemon (gen 6+)

Either you play with the EXP share on and you're ridiculously overleveled, or you play with it off and you end up 10 levels under the Elite Four.

Blunderbus

realicraft

6/7

Shef Kerbi News Network
you make news for a kerb and he gets money, you get nothing
it sure is 43.250.142.151       tbgforums.com time, i think, maybe,
ewow status: 2a has released yet; voting ended on April 18th, at 10 PM UTC
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

Blunderbus

10/10

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon
Stairs spawned next to you? Cool. Stairs didn't spawn next to you? Have fun with all the Discharge Porygons.

GalaxySugarFox

why I never got that game/10

Uno:
troll people with draw 2s while changing the colors as often as you can.

1a3c5e7g9i

Accurate as heck 10/10

Final Fantasy VI

Girl has to talk to her ancestors to save the world, but she's missing from the game for a large chunk, so you have to wait until it's too late. Also, you get free movement temporarily, but you can't even use it correctly before you lose it. You also fight someone who never appears again after that, even though their story arc literally set them up as a potential playable character. And at the game's climax, when you're supposed to win the game, some villian comes in and indirectly adds a filler section that's as long as the previous section you just played!

Don't play it. Play FF1 instead. Way less filler, and more directness.
Watch Future Diary. NOW. D:<

Blunderbus

9/10

Klonoa: Door to Phantomile

Dated graphics, the enemies look weird, a strange 2D/3D thing (why couldn't they stick with one or the other?), "puzzles" that boil down to "throw this thing in the right place", and a plot that's far too serious for what the game is.
Also it's really easy.

findanegg

jen/ga

Settlers of Catan
Get confused about if "wheat for sheep" means they have wheat or are offering wheat. Get bored when it's not your turn and assemble giant, intricate towers out of roads, towns, and cities. Get mad when someone builds a road over where you were going to build, then gets the longest road card, and it was all because you didn't have any freaking wood.
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

Blunderbus

Marb1

1/10 inaccurate description

Tetris
A game where you abuse these poor confusing looking blocks we call "tetrominos", "tetriminoes" or some other spelling I don't know about. All to get them cleared and get "points". And you never get a long piece when you need it! Very pointless!

Blunderbus

7/8, because that's how many tiles in a row you have filled usually

Tetris (alternatively)

jk you can't win

Marb1

First of all there are 10 tiles per row not 8

0/10 for confusing me

Monopoly
The logic is horrible. First, non car tokens are allowed on free parking. Also the other day, I was playing and I got a repairs card. I couldn't afford it so I had to SELL THE HOTELS I HAD TO REPAIR and still pay.

Tymewalk

10/10

Axis and Allies

Spend 20 minutes reading the rulebook, 45 minutes setting up the pieces, 10 minutes double-checking if you missed anything, then strap in and prepare to play an 18-hour game that'll have you checking the rulebook every 20 minutes because of the tons of little details.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Incendiary

8/10

Terraria: spend several days trying to build a basic house while people keep inviting themselves in and trying to sell you stuff while being hunted by zombies and balls of slime, keep checking the Wiki for every little thing, fight the annoying worms in the dirt, fall into lava, die, find a chest, die, fight giant eyeball, die, fight giant brain, die, fight giant worm, die, fight Sans Undertale, die, fight fleshy abomination in hell, die, fight a unicorn, die, fight teleporting purple man thing, die, your home is getting invaded by purple or red stuff, die, your home is being invaded by goblins, die, your home is being invaded by pirates, die, fight giant worm made of metal, fight Sans Undertale Metal Gear crossover, die, fight two giant eyeballs, die, fight angry plants and bees, die, fight even bigger angrier plant, die, fight Metal Gear Aztec Edition, don't die because they're easy lol, fight a group of protest- i mean cultists, fight their leader, die, fight the cast of the Halo video game series and their giant spires, die, fight Cthulhu with Laser Eyes, die. Then you find out about the Calamity and you do it again, this time with 69% more rage and mildly funny jokes.
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

PhantomLuigi

10/10

(Please understand that the following is a joke and I don't mean to offend anyone)
Undertale (GENOCIDE): Fall down a Fricking hole in a mountain because your parents that don't care about you let you walk in the woods, Almost die from the shrubbery, get adopted by a goat thingy that just like your dad, leaves you, you then commit genocide that takes a full 30 minutes of the most boring repetitive walking around of your life, finally after emptying out the ruins, you go home to find your new mother who left you, but don't worry she makes up for it with pie, but it isn't good enough so you kill her, as she dies she makes you out to be a monster, but you know that you aren't insane at all. You then talk to a flower. You then walk through the snow meeting 2 brothers with lots of dialogue and the slowest text of all time. You kill one of the skeletons, that won't come back to bite you... definitely. You then walk through a waterfall continuing the genocide and then you fight a fish, but don't worry you one hit everybody el- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! After 1 month of fighting a fish you finally beat her and move onto a volcano, where nobody is there, making the genocide take 10 times LONGER!!!! After doing that you go into the battery and go back to one-hitting bosses, the rest of the game should be pretty easy, or else you would have a bad time... {removed-naughty language}. You then fight the other skeleton, who only has 1 hp, and is still the {removed} hardest boss in the entire {removed} game!!! After 3 years of playing the fight over and over, you finally defeat the skeleton, moving onto the king, cause if the skeleton was hard, surely the king he was defending is like super cracked, he could be ten times har- oh wait hes dead... Then after you killed everyone finally, the world becomes erased by... uh you... but its not you... then You give You a choice, You can reset the world, or you can erase it... No matter what you choose you kill you causing you to have to sit in the world you created by summoning...you. If you think this is the end... and you still want to play... You can reset it by sitting through the longest 10 minutes of your life with a black screen and...wind. Then you can do it all over again... and again... and again... Screw it I'm playing GMod...
Give The Reality a Chance, Let it sink in...
Status Message: Seeping into your dreams since January 13th 2024
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

SomeUsername

Omega Layers

It's just making a number increase, as is the same with all idle games. Just use the console, it takes like 30 seconds max.
Oh hey what's up

Zan

Robbery Bob

It's a game where you rob useless things like plastic forks and teaches kids robbery
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

PhantomLuigi

Wii Sports

Play sports with all your energy and still not touch grass
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

SomeUsername

Monopoly

Lasts longer then the average minimum wage worker at your local McDonalds' work hours, ruining friendships since the early 1900's, and lastly, I dare you to buy an entire avenue of houses for less than $300.
Oh hey what's up

PhantomLuigi

10/10

Cluedo (Clue)

Solve a murder that is so hard to figure even the the person who murdered the dude doesn't remember how or where...
Almost...

Zan

8/10 are we supposed to rate?

Hello Neighbor
Sneak into a depressed crazy man's house only to get kidnapped.
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE