News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Decreasing Verbosity

Started by NotAJumbleOfNumbers, Feb 25, 2019, 01:04:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redgreenandblue

🌱

Seanbobe

My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

DownsGameClub

[reset]
ZCZC SPCSWOD48 ALL
ACUS48 KWNS 150859
SPC AC 150859

Day 4-8 Convective Outlook  
NWS Storm Prediction Center Norman OK
0359 AM CDT Mon Apr 15 2019

Valid 181200Z - 231200Z

...DISCUSSION...
Medium-range models are in reasonable agreement through roughly Day 6 (Saturday 4-20), across the U.S., beyond which time divergence in model solutions increases.  As such, predictability of the pattern appears to become an issue through the latter stages of the period.

Early in the period, a large upper trough residing over the central U.S. at the start of the Day 4 (Thursday 4-18) period will shift gradually eastward across the eastern half of the country.  The trough is progged to evolve into a closed low Day 5 (Friday 4-19), as it shifts east of the Mississippi River across the Ohio and Tennessee Valleys and central Gulf Coast states, and then should cross the mountains into the eastern states Day 6.
Ahead of the deepening trough/low, a cold front will move across the Mississippi River into the Midwest/Mid South/central Gulf Coast states Thursday.  Widespread convection (and associated cloud cover) accompanying the system should hinder heating/destabilization in many areas.  However, strong flow aloft should compensate somewhat -- permitting locally strong/severe storms to occur, along with an afternoon peak in severe weather potential.  Friday, as the front crosses the Appalachians and then the East Coast states, a similar scenario should evolve -- with widespread precipitation hindering destabilization in many areas, but shear supporting severe risk with any stronger storms.  With the front expected to have moved offshore by early Saturday morning, no severe weather areas are forecast.

..Goss.. 04/15/2019

CatsUnited

stop

Shef Kerbi is rated Dreem Lend's greatest chef for 43 years in a row as approved by Ainsley Harriot, Jon Favreau and Chef Boyardee. He is a culinary master and is the head of a 16 Michelin star restaurant in Monaco. You can literally buy a steak there for ~$250 000 ghost dollars. I went to Monaco once and they wouldn't let me in because both my parent's salaries combined weren't at least $500 000. :roll: However, I told him that Shef Kerbi is my son and they let me in. While I was eating a $250 000 steak that my dad bought using his retirement money, Masahiro Sakurai walked into the room. He turned on his laser eyes and tries to kill me because Shef Kerbi was apparently a "bootleg of Kirby". Then I see Kirby come out and suck up one of the expert chefs and he gained the Chef copy ability. He started throwing everyone into his pot and boiling them. I sprinted into the bathroom and Kirby was coming out with a knife like this.

I said "Oh no" but then suddenly my friend made me eat Fire Emblem Three Houses on a Switch cartridge that he stole from a Nintendo representative that was with Sakurai. I then got a sword and then the battle turned into Fire Emblem style but I didn't know how to play Fire Emblem so I pretended I was playing Pokémon.

Kirby comes at you with a knife!!
*Shef Kerbi's dad selects MS Paint*
Kirby gets MS Paint'd
-142 health
Critical Hit!

Kirby was now just on 24 health out of 166. I yeeted a Pokéball at him and then threw the Pokéball out of the restaurant's balcony and into the Mediterranean Sea. I then took a plane back to the Mushroom Kingdom and sent Shef Kerbi back to Dreem Lend without thinking about where the Pokéball was floating.

Meanwhile in Cyprus

A dude is walking along the coast in Cyprus when he notices something buried in the sand. He sees a Pokéball and then decides to open it. Kirby comes out and sucks him. Apparently he was a secret agent from Israel and now the Israeli police are out for Kirby. They find Kirby and then arrest him and sent him into Israeli prison for 22 years. Sakurai is disappointed, and on the 3.0 update for Smash Bros Ultimate, Kirby is missing, never to be seen again. But at least we got Joker from Persona 5.

The End

Edit: Thanks DownsGameClub oof. Also this is canon to the CatsUnited lore.

Blunderbus

(i'm going to do the shef kerbi one for no particular reason at all)

Shef Kerbi is the best chef in Dreem Lend, says some other people. He's a master and has a restaurant in Monaco. You can buy super expensive steak. I went there once and they didn't let me in because of my parent's salaries, but I said I'm Shef Kerbi's dad. I was eating a super expensive steak when Sakurai tried to kill me because Shef Kerbi is "a fake Kirby". Kirby came and ate a chef and got a copy ability, then started cooking people. I ran into the bathroom and Kirby came in with a knife.

I said "oh no" but then I ate Fire Emblem and suddenly it became FE, except it was actually Pokemon.

Kirby shows up!
Shef Kerbi's Dad uses MS Paint
Kirby takes a bunch of damage

Kirby's on low health. I threw a Pokeball and then threw it into the sea. I wend back to the Mushroom Kingdom and sent Shef Kerbi back to Dreem Lend.

Meanwhile

Someone's on the coast in Cyprus when he finds a Pokeball in the sand and opens it. Kirby coems out. The guy was a secret Israeli agend and the police find Kirby and arrest him. Sakurai's sad and Kirby disappears from SSBU 3.0 forever, but at least there's Joker.

Fin
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

solitaire

Shef Kerbi, best chef of Dreem Lend, from other people. Master and has restaurant in Monaco. Can buy expensive steak. Went there and didn't let in because parent salaries, but I'm Kerbi's dad. I ate expensive steak and Sakurai tried killing me because Kerbi isn't real Kirby. Kirby ate a chef and started cooking people.  Went to the bathroom and Kirby had a knife.

I ate Fire Emblem and it became FE but it was Pokémon.

Kirby appeared!
Kerbi's dad used MS Paint!
Kirby took plenty damage.

Kirby has low health. Threw a Pokeball and threw it in the sea. Went back to Mushroom Kingdom and sent erbi to Dreem Lend.

Someone's in Cyprus and finds a Pokeball and opens it. Kirby appears. The person was a Isreali agent and the police arrest Kirby. Kirby doesn't appear in SSBU 3.0, at least there's Joker.
hi!

Blunderbus

I went to Shef Kerbi's restaurant, but then Kirby attacked me. It turned into FE but that turned into Pokemon.
Kirby takes damage.
I throw a ball, throw into sea, go back home.
In Cyprus someone finds a ball, opens it, Kirby appears, eats guy, Kirby gets arrested. Kirby's not in SSBU, but DLC.

solitaire

Went to Kerbi's restaurant, Kirby attacked. Turned into FE but Pokémon
Kirby damged.
Threw ball in to sea, went home.
In Cyprus Kirby gets arrested and no SSB Kirby, but DLC.
hi!

Blunderbus

go to restaurant, game but game
kirb ow
ball sea
cyprus kirb taken, no kirb, dlc

solitaire

eat, game

ouch

sea

cpyrus steal, kirb dlc
hi!

Blunderbus

Xenon

kirbanic
Road to 5K posts:
2K----2.5K----3K----3.5K----4K----4.5K----5K
It's time to battle in Colosseum!
My Discord: lightshatterz#2041

Blunderbus

solitaire

new

In creative mode, players have access to all resources and items in the game through the inventory menu, and can place or remove them instantly. Players can toggle the ability to fly freely around the game world at will, and their characters do not take any damage and are not affected by hunger. The game mode helps players focus on building and creating projects of any size without disturbance.
hi!

CatsUnited

In creative, players can access all resources and items through inventory without limits. Players can fly and don't take damage or get hungry. It helps people build and make projects without distraction.

Blunderbus

Creative gives players infinite blocks and items. You can fly and you can't die. It helps people make things easily.

redgreenandblue

Creative gives players infinite stuff, health, and the ability to fly. It helps with builds.
🌱

Blunderbus

creative is a good gamemode

realicraft

it sure is 43.250.142.151       tbgforums.com time, i think
ewow status: 1a has released yet; voting has ended
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

Seanbobe

My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

Blunderbus

findanegg

She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

Blunderbus

solitaire

new.

Eastern Europe is the eastern part of the European continent. There is no consistent definition of the precise area it covers, partly because the term has a wide range of geopolitical, geographical, cultural, and socioeconomic connotations. There are "almost as many definitions of Eastern Europe as there are scholars of the region". A related United Nations paper adds that "every assessment of spatial identities is essentially a social and cultural construct". One definition describes Eastern Europe as a cultural entity: the region lying in Europe with the main characteristics consisting of Greek, Byzantine, Eastern Orthodox, Russian, and some Ottoman culture influences. Another definition was created during the Cold War and used more or less synonymously with the term Eastern Bloc. A similar definition names the formerly communist European states outside the Soviet Union as Eastern Europe. The majority of historians and social scientists view such definitions as outdated or relegated, but they are still sometimes used for statistical purposes
hi!