News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

153 facts about 153rd n00b

Started by redgreenandblue, Mar 16, 2019, 11:11:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redgreenandblue

Make up facts about the 153rd n00b
Rate the above fact out of 153

1. 153rd n00b has directly or indirectly killed over 15 n00bs (including himself)
🌱

NasomiXIV

oh god/153

153rd n00b isn't the biggest fan of Kill the N00bs (or what ever that thread is called).
WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

redgreenandblue

67/153

3. 153rd n00b is JayFeather
🌱

NasomiXIV

true facts/153

4. 153rd n00b is dead.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

Seam49

Yes, he is.

5. 153rd noob has yellow skin.

redgreenandblue

7650/153

6. 153rd n00b could overpower Superman 10/10 times.
🌱

NasomiXIV

SAITAMA/10

153rd n00b once won a fight against Chuck Norris.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

Seam49

findanegg

ok/10

153rd noob is actually 152.5th noob due to a clerical error
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

redgreenandblue

100/152.5

10. 153rd n00b is immortal, if you don't count that one time it died.
🌱

NasomiXIV

?!/10

11. 153rd n00b committed suicide.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

redgreenandblue

Or did he?/hey vsauce

153rd n00b goes by its middle name: 153rd n00b
🌱

NasomiXIV

?!/10

13. 153rd n00b's first name is "Mr.".

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

redgreenandblue

15.3/153

14. In the original n00b game on everybody edits (alternate universe I guess), the 153rd n00b dies in a fire accident, similar to the one he died in on the TBG version.
Something tells me that 153rd n00b's biggest weakness is fire.
🌱

NasomiXIV

oof/153

15. Mr. 153rd n00b's last name is Esquire, meaning his full name is Mr. 153rd n00b, Esq..

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

solitaire

esquire/10
153rd noob is actually a cow.
hi!

NasomiXIV

moo/153

17. Mr. 153rd n00b, Esq. is king of the toilet realm.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

solitaire

always wash your hands/10

153rd noob owns 7350 Endermite slaves
hi!

Prism

153/153

The N00b is always watching.
she/her | hyper-obsessed Pokémon fan | Necrozma and Zoroark my beloveds

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

findanegg

all hail!/all hail!

153rd noob once pushed a man in Reno just to watch him cry
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

Xenon

6/5
The 153rd noob was later accused of hacking
Road to 5K posts:
2K----2.5K----3K----3.5K----4K----4.5K----5K
It's time to battle in Colosseum!
My Discord: lightshatterz#2041

Tymewalk

6/10

The 153rd noob is a shrub.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Prism

0/153

The 153rd n00b will now punish Tymewalk for saying that.

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

redgreenandblue

154/153

24. 153rd n00b is 351st n00b's evil twin

In other news: Tymewalk is dead
🌱

Prism

tHiS nEeDs A bUmP

147/153

25. The 153rd n00b is warriors trash *COUGH*