News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If I were a Mod...

Started by Scranic, Sep 15, 2016, 08:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tymewalk

xd/10

If I were a mod, I'd make this post.

;)
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

TheLetterThorn

8/10

if I were a mod (and had no moral compass lol), I'd very subtly silent-edit a random member's posts. Nothing too big, but enough to make them think "Huh, I'm sure I didn't phrase it like that..." but since there'd be no "last edited by" mark they'd slowly begin to doubt themselves. Then, one day, when they have no confidence left in their own memory, I would stop and never do it again.
Thorn | TBG Team | Massive Nerd
Currently on vacation and will remain active until the spring semester.
Obsessed with William Butler Yeats until further notice.
Visit my website, where I display my creative and web projects.
Pronouns: at this point do i even know? (he/him/his)

Blunderbus

I'm scared that that might happen now / 10

If I were a mod on Scratch, I'd hunt around for remixes that are the same thing and get rid of them all.

I mean, it'll only take a few hundred years...
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

TheLetterThorn

(It's not going to happen, at least not from me. It's called gaslighting, and it's a form of mental abuse that causes really horrible psychological damage even when it's done for a harmless prank I like I described. I'm never gonna stoop to that level. It was kind of funny to think about though.)

10/10 ikr

If I were a mod, I'd change everyone's theme to Cobalt. Everyone knows that's the superior theme.
Thorn | TBG Team | Massive Nerd
Currently on vacation and will remain active until the spring semester.
Obsessed with William Butler Yeats until further notice.
Visit my website, where I display my creative and web projects.
Pronouns: at this point do i even know? (he/him/his)

Blunderbus

correct.

no rating needed.

If I were a mod, I'd godmod in all the RPGs I play in and nobody could do anything about it!

Tymewalk

10/10 why haven't I done this yet

If I were a mod, I'd go and bump a bunch of old topics.

Oh, hey!
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

GalaxySugarFox

9/10

If I were a Mod, I would make an RPG and finally not have it die out within days.

Seam49

9/10
If i were a mod, I'd post every 5 seconds to up my post count.

Prism

10/10

If I were a mod on Discord, I would ban everyone except TBGers.
she/her | hyper-obsessed Pokémon fan | Necrozma and Zoroark my beloveds

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

Seam49

7/10

IIWAM, I would make everyone have to use a dark theme.

NasomiXIV

To be fair, I used to use Mercury./10

Quote from: TymewalkXD/10

If I were a mod, I'd replace every image posted with some modified form of Rick Astley.

Like the one in Scranic's sig:
You gonna get on that, Tymewalk?

IIWAM for...eh...SmackJeeves, I'd make sure Super Fighting Robot! would always be on the recommended feed.
WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

solitaire

IIWAM, I would ban people for saying "yes".

NasomiXIV

No rating?/10

IIWAM, I'd ban everyone who disagrees with anything I say.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

Blunderbus

rULE THE WORLD WITH AN IRON FIST / 10

IIWAM, I'd sneak edit everything on Question Chaos.

NasomiXIV

lol/10

IIWAM, I'd cross out all spelling mistakes and correct them.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

redgreenandblue

tne/ten

IIWAM I would sticky every topic

DownsGameClub

CliCkY tHaT StiCkY / 10

IIIWAM, I would make everyone take tests every day.

NasomiXIV

NasomiXIV has left the server./10

IIWAM, I'd add an announcement on the home page whenever I ate a piece of food.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

Seanbobe

6/10

IIWAM, I would get banned because I decided to check if I could ban myself.
My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

NasomiXIV

dead/10

IIWAM, I'd ban everyone who has a number in their name without also having a capitalized letter "D" in it.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

SuperKamekArea

If I was admin, I would make pi say 3.141592653589793238462643383279502... And make all images display at 480p resolution then make every image display as a gif @ the forums
My website won't work because the website automatically edits protocols you type (the problem with this shows when your website doesn't support https)
I prefer the radium theme

Switched to google redirect page, seems to work in IE8 on Vista, but not IE6 on XP... at least I made it possible to just click 2 hyperlinks and access my website... for some reason

Byron_Inc_TBG

IIWAM on Scratch, I will delete all generic platformers and force griffpatch, Will_Wam, Sterlon, 7Sofa, PotatoAnimator, Berricake, etc. to follow me or else their accounts will all be deleted.
eh

solitaire

Byron_Inc_TBG

IIWAM on the TBGs, I would delete my posts a few months ago, for example:

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGIIWAM on Scratch, I will delete all generic platformers and force griffpatch, Will_Wam, Sterlon, 7Sofa, PotatoAnimator, Berricake, etc. to follow me or else their accounts will all be deleted.
aw man that was cringe
eh